what area would he be prone to lie about?

tangerine_ghost

Please help, I am emotionally mixed up,I would like some focus of better information then the stuff going on in my head. Thanks

Attachments

• astro_2gw_06_rodger_897_24490.jpg
    astro_2gw_06_rodger_897_24490.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 23

Ixaee

He has a LOADED 12th house in Scorpio............. What wouldn't he be a genius at keeping secret?! Thats the question!

But, if this is regarding a partner of yours, you should either offer trust or get out now. No relationship can survive constant dissection and suspicion.

Best of luck :love:

Last edited:

BobZemco

Please help, I am emotionally mixed up

Then you should be posting your chart and not his.

He has a LOADED 12th house in Scorpio............. What wouldn't he be a genius at keeping secret?! Thats the question!

But, if this is regarding a partner of yours, you should either offer trust or get out now. No relationship can survive constant dissection and suspicion.

And you're basing that on what? A "loaded" 12th House? How insightful, not to mention totally contrary to how

But there's no way you could know that, since you haven't looked at her chart, and you haven't even proven he's secretive by nature.

Ixaee

But there's no way you could know that, since you haven't looked at her chart, and you haven't even proven he's secretive by nature.

Actually, I could go further in depth on this, but I will not. The most basic guideline of all successful relationship is; without trust, there is nothing.

For someone to even be questioning what their partner would be prone to lie about.. truly says that there is a lack of fundamental trust going on...

You're free to take your anger and negativity elsewhere now, I only spend my energy with those who are respectful and peaceful to me (as I am in return). Good day :kissing:

Last edited: