Am I experiencing some bad transits? Feels like it!

ohlala82

Hi guys,

Hope you all had a great summer and are having an easy transition into Autumn/Fall!

Well, I'm struggling financially and my health is possibly not great at the moment. financially, I am always pretty lucky tbh, hardly rich but good. but recently I feel as if my financial obligations are getting on top of me and I can't see a way of managing or getting on top of the situation.

Health wise, I'm always well never been ill or had any health issues but after some problems, I have an examination on the 26th of September that will determine what the issue is, could be minor or major. I have a good family history health wise but am understandably worried especially as my spirits are very low recently.

To some it up, it feels as though I must be experiencing a bad transit or possibly a few. I feel helpless and not in control. I've been chanting recently as I was raised a Nichiren daishonin Buddhist. so I'm wondering if I'm just expiating my bad karma? it seems to be happening all at once which for me never happens.

I'm grateful for any input and help! :)

Last edited:

ohlala82

Hey Caprising!

Thanks for taking a look for me :) so you are a lib/aries also? and at the same degrees, wow thats funny that you took a look at this thread. although i did meet someone that was born on the exact same day as me once which was surreal especially being interested in astrology and thinking we weren't remotely similar..and then facing the reality that i was actually very much like her lol.

Good to hear you are heading into Spring, sounds lovely!

You were very close in your guess at my birth details, I was born 4th October 1982 at 12.35am in London, UK. Does that change the progression of my asc much?

You're correct, I don't exercise as much as I should and I have a really sweet tooth. but somehow manage to look in shape, although I eat tons of fruit and am, besides my sugar cravings, very interested in nutrition. as for budgeting, I'm no big spender and even if i do shop i feel bad about it afterwards. i'm the type to leave labels on new clothes for weeks looking to maybe return them if the guilt gets too much even if it cost a pittance :sad: so i'm quite sensible but seem to be broke recently nevertheless.

It's funny because I'm not that impulsive, I've always felt like a Taurus moon. I feel much better and crave financial security and my mood and innerself gets an extreme lift as soon as i have money in the bank and when i don't, i take an emotional nosedive. I'm not sure where that stems from in my chart?

Thanks again, Caprising!

ohlala82

"most likely the opposition of moon/Saturn in your chart gives you the 2 opposing feelings-Aries = the joy of being alive while Saturn = the problems of staying alive..."

Wow, this really resonates with me! I can feel both these opposing feelings at the same time! the positive is I'm never pessimistic with the Aries and stellium in Libra and Sagitarius, thank god! :) but I do want to have a fun loving, relaxed, enjoyable life but only after I feel financially and emotionally secure - That always has to be there and stops me from being foolish or reckless.

Thanks Caprising for pointing out the transits going on to my progressed IC. It's brought attention to the IC as I have never focused or learned that anything about it. I will definitely do my homework now as it sounds quite interesting and important.

And interesting you should mention the Saturn/Pluto aspect as I have been noticing Plutonic subjects more recently and worrying about me possibly being ill and dying (death) has been on my mind in a deep way. Which for me is unusual as I don't ponder on dark things, well at least for long! the chances of me being seriously ill are slim as my family health and my own health is unusually immpeccible. So I supect a transit is behind my dark feelings in this area recently.

Thank you for helping me to figure this feeling out, Caprising! I'm very grateful for your insights, they have got me thinking and i'll look up on IC now! :).