Your wedding day and transits

*emma*

Banned
I was reading another thread which talked about transits in marriage.....I checked my chart and transits for my wedding day......in general the year had saturn going through my seventh but i was surprised to find the transiting sun exact conjunct neptune which is the ruler, if not the traditional one, of my piscean seventh house...anyone?

There is a video on this - how to predict the time of marriage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-nhvYkw8Z8

Timing of marriage or time you'll meet someone depends on a person's rising sign. you should look at transits happening in your second house, seventh house and your eleventh house.

ruler of the 2,7 and 11 should be transiting through either of these houses 2,7 & 11th houses.

example:

For a cancer asc - ruled by sun, so when sun, saturn & venus come into those houses through transits that will trigger the marriage.

I just checked my mum's chart.

Her 7th house falls over Gemini. On her Wedding day the transiting sun was having a conjunction with her natal mercury within just 4 degrees apart.

Her natal moon is in her 7th house. I just noticed the transiting moon was in conjunction with her ASC in just 2 degrees apart.

also her 2nd house ruler (saturn) transits over her 11th house.

Cancer7

Account Closed
This is great info. I wish I was more familiar with the terminology, so that I could read my natal chart. I understand the rules. However, I dont know what transiting means, nor do i know how to determine degrees (time).

My 7th house falls over gemini and taurus...more over gemini tho

Last edited: