Jupiter conjunct DSC oppose ASC

tanamarios

Right now , my transiting Jupiter are making conjunction to Descendant(opposing ASC) and making a square with Mars. Jupiter rules my 4th(home , family , end-of-matter) house and natally placed in my 8th house(hidden wealth , sex, death) and the square with Mars which rules my 8th house and natally 4th house could be some frictions between home, hidden wealth, sex and my home , family.

Tanamarios:

You only stated what was going on in your chart, so people may not have a response to you.

By providing some form of interpretation you encourage others to intrepret alongside you, and that may be to your benefit.

Take care,

Teddi

tanamarios

Tanamarios:

You only stated what was going on in your chart, so people may not have a response to you.

By providing some form of interpretation you encourage others to intrepret alongside you, and that may be to your benefit.

Take care,

Teddi

Thank you and sorry for that. Actually , im single guy which i began to have an attraction with a girlfriend but still unsure b/c she's gemini and sometimes makes me crazy. i'm acknowledge that uranus is in my seventh house acts like(sudden comes, sudden goes). But my main concern is the square with Mars in my IC , perhaps meaning some objections from my parents. Jupiter at the same time will square to the MC maybe frictions , between partneships or couple with my father or profession.

Jupiter is the great benefic and even the squares are not usually experienced as bad unless setting of a malific in the natal. If fact Jupier square mars is usually a 'confidence aspect'

More people will respond if you post your chart as we are all visual people here
How to attach a chart as thumbnail
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

astro.com has a free 'personal portrait' interpretation of a natal chart in the free horoscope section, plus a six month free transit report in 'short report'

tanamarios

Jupiter is the great benefic and even the squares are not usually experienced as bad unless setting of a malific in the natal. If fact Jupier square mars is usually a 'confidence aspect'

More people will respond if you post your chart as we are all visual people here
How to attach a chart as thumbnail
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

astro.com has a free 'personal portrait' interpretation of a natal chart in the free horoscope section, plus a six month free transit report in 'short report'

The link on my signature is the link to my natal chart. The reason is that i cant post my chart from my mobile phone .

So what happened when T Jupiter conj natal moon? any romance, OTT emotionally about a co-worker? something connected to your work, daily routines.

TJupiter conj Desc may suggest a invite or function, but ALL transits act as background influences until they make a mathamatical aspect to something within your chart... Like I said earlier T Jupiter square mars is usually a 'confidence aspect' so I hope you back and tell us how it played out :wink:

tanamarios

believe or not the T. Jupiter during these days was milder that i expected. When T. Jupiter sextile Mercury , i did a great job resolving a problem and my boss replied the next day , with "Good Job". T. Jupiter conjunct Moon i was having seminars from an engineering board(I'm a Computer Engineer).Other than that , well at least didn't feel it.