What's the big deal with Sept. 17th, 2009?

siren1111

Hi. So I'm new to the subject matter of astrology, and having been reading several astrology blogs concerning September 17 2009. Okay so Saturn is in opposition with Uranus- the old guard battling the new. I get that, as I am also reading the other posts here. Now there is also Mercury squares Pluto on this day. So, issues of financial global news are coming up and/or maybe further bank destructuring. But since we are all struggling to make ends meet, what does these aspects on september 17th mean for each one of us financially? Can someone help me understand?

piercethevale

Edda, Yes the posting of troops here in the States is curious and scary.
The financial predictions by Theo for next year coupled with this occurance along with the great clairvoyant, Edgar Cayce's, predictions years ago that a great turmoil/revolution would eventually occur not between the 'Races' here in the States but between the "Haves" and the "Have Nots"...leads me to become anxious about the immediate future.

siren1111

Thank you Joseph, dhundhun, Pierce the Vale, Edda and Aquarius T! Edda-I saw your statement " At the second one I saw the tip of the iceberg: The price of gold went throug the sensitif point of 1000 $ and that means that the moneysystem i seriously shaking now."
Here is the news article:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/32890909
"Gold Jumps to 18 month high as Dollar Slides"(CNBC.com)
Yes that is a sign.

Joseph- I found your posting informative- "The lunations are extremely inportant in timing events." Yes, I saw both charts. Actually, I'm not scared by Pluto- I like it. (P.S.)- I like the way you interpret. Sorry i missed our convo last night at chat. I got bounced out of chat and then couldnt get back on til today.

Let's see what happens today and Friday.