Do we have a chance? (Horary)

roant14

I have a coworker that actually work in different town. We constantly chat about 3 months last year and suddenly our communication just not going anywhere, it's stuck. We're not communicating that often anymore. We're able to met several times, one time is quite intimate, but we're just ***** at expressing our feelings I guess (?)

It's really hard to meet right now bcus of works, but I do really hope we can meet again.

Attachments

• 20210109_201718.jpg
    20210109_201718.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 37

IleneK

Premium Member
I have a coworker that actually work in different town. We constantly chat about 3 months last year and suddenly our communication just not going anywhere, it's stuck. We're not communicating that often anymore. We're able to met several times, one time is quite intimate, but we're just ***** at expressing our feelings I guess (?)

It's really hard to meet right now bcus of works, but I do really hope we can meet again.

He/Mars may be involved with someone else/Merc right now. But he still likes you/Venus quite a bit, since you are in the sign of his/Mars' exaltation. And Merc will move on very soon, as you/Venus go on to trine Mars, which is favorable.

Mars seems in kind of poor condition, being in Taurus the sign of Mars' detriment. Maybe about financial matters, since Mars is in the 2nd whole sign house in the chart.
I would say there is a chance.

With Moon Void of Course, it is also possible that nothing will happen, though. So this is not certain.

tikana

He/Mars may be involved with someone else/Merc right now. But he still likes you/Venus quite a bit, since you are in the sign of his/Mars' exaltation. And Merc will move on very soon, as you/Venus go on to trine Mars, which is favorable.

Mars seems in kind of poor condition, being in Taurus the sign of Mars' detriment. Maybe about financial matters, since Mars is in the 2nd whole sign house in the chart.

With Moon Void of Course, it is also possible that nothing will happen, though. So this is not certain.

Ilenek
I thought that coworker is 7th house venus

roant14

Thank you for the reply.
I'm curious, since I'm new to the horary chart, What does Merc symbolize in the chart?

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for the reply.
I'm curious, since I'm new to the horary chart, What does Merc symbolize in the chart?

You are welcome, roant14.
I don't know for sure who Merc represents other than another person, someone who Mars is currently with, since Merc's aspect to Mars is exactly to the degree. You/Venus are still a degree away.

roant14

You are welcome, roant14.
I don't know for sure who Merc represents other than another person, someone who Mars is currently with, since Merc's aspect to Mars is exactly to the degree. You/Venus are still a degree away.

I'm confused here, so does venus represent me or the guy that I like?