Constant fights... I want to walk away... should I? (Couples Composite)

Starlitmoon

I want to walk away... I feel like there's too much work to be done to be happy and to transcend as a couple. I see a yod, but don't know where to begin to look for help from the stars...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 12.43.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 12.43.42 PM.png
    303 KB · Views: 29

Osamenor

Staff member
I want to walk away... I feel like there's too much work to be done to be happy and to transcend as a couple.

You've made your decision right there. It doesn't take astrology to tell you that.

What you posted appears to be a composite chart. Composite charts don't show the relationship dynamic. For that, you would need a synastry chart, but all a synastry chart would really do is reflect what you already know about the relationship. Maybe you could use it as the basis for a conversation with an astrologer to clarify how you feel about the relationship, but your own lived experience is still your best guide.

What a composite chart shows is the relationship itself, as an entity in its own right. Transits to the composite chart shows how the relationship is affected by external forces, and how the existing dynamics in it get stimulated. Its progressions show how the relationship has evolved over time.

These last few months, you've had Mars retrograde over your composite Saturn, and the whammy lineup of Pluto, Saturn and Jupiter squaring it. Today, there was a solar eclipse square your composite AC/DC and right on your composite Mercury, which is the chart ruler, while Neptune has been hovering over your composite DC for the last couple years. Something is stressing the relationship. Something is pressuring it to change. Perhaps even to dissolve.

Last edited: