First vaccine shot

Shanti

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ient-to-receive-covid-vaccine-in-nhs-campaign

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/worl...ldn-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/around-the-world/

"The first Briton to get the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine -- 90-year-old Margaret Keenan -- received the first of two doses at 6:31 a.m. local time on Tuesday at University Hospital in Coventry, less than a week after the UK became the first country to approve it."

Seems like an important focus on neptune (virus) as both the lights and the nodal axis form a central pattern in the chart.
The trine out from the moon to jupiter and pluto suggest coming transforming energy for the good ?

Jupiter also sextiles the ascendant.

And sun is applying to trine mars the ascendant ruler in house 6th (health).

Sun and neptune in the Jupiter/Uranus midpoint. At last a happy turn ?

Tropical chart with whole sign houses.

Attachments

• first vaccine uk.jpg
    first vaccine uk.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 46

Osamenor

Staff member
But Sun is also applying conjunction to the south node, and we're days away from an eclipse. Aren't the days around an eclipse one time when you shouldn't schedule major medical treatment if you can help it?

Moon, the people, is at the midheaven, in health conscious (and service oriented) Virgo, eleventh house whole sign (eleventh house = for the masses?).

Moon/MC trines Pluto/Jupiter/Saturn. I think that however beneficial the vaccine may be, there are also going to be problems. Maybe just problems with distribution--that's already shaping up to happen--but it might also mean the vaccine itself is less of a panacea than it's hoped to be. Moon and Jupiter are in the opposite of mutual reception: they're in each other's fall signs. Looks like something's not sitting well, even if it's happening easily. What?

This doesn't look, to me, like a majorly destructive thing, in that it doesn't look like the vaccine is going to, say, kill people in and of itself. Just that it might not be as effective at ending the pandemic as we'd hoped.

Moon opposition Neptune suggests both the hope that may be higher than reality, and all the fake news and paranoia that's proliferating around the vaccine.

Opal

Premium Member
Last night I heard something about Phizer and issues with placentas and women becoming sterile.

This morning I read disclaimers saying those scientists shouldn’t be listened to.

WTF?

Shanti

Osamenor:

I agree with you that perhaps not optimal time to release a vaccine when moon is waning and in eclipse season..so near. But at least not within 3 days of eclipse which is a no-no imo.

And...

There is perhaps a question mark regarding the neptunian aspects to the lights Sun moon neptune node in the ¨
chart. Is it showing failure ?

It's not an easy answer perhaps. But the prominence of Neptune (virus) in the chart can also be a given
in a chart that have the virus so central to it's purpose.

In the charts of successful virus and vaccine experts the harsh aspects of Neptune to the lights are very common.

*Anthony Faucci - sun square neptune contraparallel node.

*Dr Birx[ - T-square moon-neptune-Uranus

*Anders Tegnell - Swedish chief epidiomoligist Grand cross sun-neptune-mars-Uranus.
.(Note Tegnell and Dr Birx is born same month and year,having almost same configuration).

*Jonas Salk - Sun square Neptune
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Salk,_Jonas
American scientist, immunologist, biologist, and bacteriologist. Salk triumphed over his scientific colleagues when he developed the polio vaccine using a base of dead polio virus in 1953.

So it might just be in the nature of things to have that neptune so central in aspects to the lights. Just as successful emergency care
workers do often have very afflicted charts.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Last night I heard something about Phizer and issues with placentas and women becoming sterile.

This morning I read disclaimers saying those scientists shouldn’t be listened to.

WTF?

There's no way they could have scientifically determined that the vaccine makes women sterile. To make that determination, it would have to have a long history of use in women who subsequently try to become pregnant, can't, and their inability to become pregnant would have to have been definitively linked to the vaccine, with all other variables being ruled out. That would take decades, at the very least, to do.

So, no, those "scientists" shouldn't be listened to, obviously.

An example of Neptune opposition Moon right there!

Shanti

Hopefully the progressed moons coming aspects will announce some success (rate 1'degree/month).

Progressed moon conjunct MC
Progressed moon trine pluto and jupiter.
Progressed moon centrally placed at midheaven is conjuncting MC and making a trine to the pluto jupiter
combination.
This might give some public (mc/moon) success Jupiter pluto in the matter.

That will be in the spring february and forward into summer if so happen ?

Unclear for sure...but choosing to be positive here.

Attachments

• progressed moon vaccine.PNG
    progressed moon vaccine.PNG
    53.3 KB · Views: 28

Opal

Premium Member
There's no way they could have scientifically determined that the vaccine makes women sterile. To make that determination, it would have to have a long history of use in women who subsequently try to become pregnant, can't, and their inability to become pregnant would have to have been definitively linked to the vaccine, with all other variables being ruled out. That would take decades, at the very least, to do.

That’s what I like about the news. Consistent. Both were advertised on my homepage. Just, amazing.

Opal

Premium Member
Interesting, mc ic Virgo Pisces. Same as me. One of my astrological allergy indicators. BBC is saying that extreme allergy people are having issues with the vaccine. None have died.

Opal

Premium Member
I just saw Russia is having a problem with the Sputnik vaccine. Apparently you can’t drink for 2 months. Uh oh.

Osamenor

Staff member
There is perhaps a question mark regarding the neptunian aspects to the lights Sun moon neptune node in the ¨
chart. Is it showing failure ?

Maybe not failure, but there's a lot of fake news around this vaccine, and fake news about the fake news. That might be what it refers to. That, and the virus itself.

Opal

Premium Member
Neptune is a good ruler for mysterious ailments that arise because we fundamentally misunderstand ecology, nature, and our place in the cosmos. I think it would be a mistake to take its meaning as just "virus" or "media misinformation." Neptune also rules compassion, ideals and lower-level, unspiritual glamour, don't forget. Shiny things. Valorization of "science" as a method capable of doing more than saying "not this, maybe this" is Neptunian. PCR tests - testing is Mercurial, normal error is Mercurial, adjusting the threshold of positivity or negativity based on social proof is Neptunian. Squares are funny too -- what you fight with persistently, you become, etc.

Yes, point taken. There is a positive side. I will try to look with my broken glasses, duct taped together, I look like a hillbilly, but I don’t see hardly anyone nowadays. I get my new ones Covid willing, before the 23rd. Anyone want to bet on my luck?

Shanti

Hopefully the progressed moons coming aspects will announce some success (rate 1'degree/month).

Progressed moon conjunct MC
Progressed moon trine pluto and jupiter.
Progressed moon centrally placed at midheaven is conjuncting MC and making a trine to the pluto jupiter
combination.
This might give some public (mc/moon) success Jupiter pluto in the matter.

That will be in the spring february and forward into summer if so happen ?

Unclear for sure...but choosing to be positive here.

"Though the vaccination effort just beginning will be the biggest public health push in US history, it will take some time for the vaccine to reach most of the population.

On Monday, health secretary Alex Azar told NBC the vaccine will be available to the broader public “by late February going into March”. By that time, he said, vaccine distribution will be “like a flu vaccination campaign” at local pharmacies."

Attachments

• progressed moon vaccine.PNG
    progressed moon vaccine.PNG
    53.3 KB · Views: 33

david starling

They haven't tested the vaccines on pregnant women.

The fear is, it might damage the placentas the fetuses need for survival.
Scary test! It's not about infertility, its about what happens after conception.

Opal

Premium Member
They haven't tested the vaccines on pregnant women.

The fear is, it might damage the placentas the fetuses need for survival.
Scary test! It's not about infertility, its about what happens after conception.

They are now recommending that pregnant women do not take the Phizer vaccine. No mention of the alternative vaccines.

blackbery

Good analysis. They do say that no major undertakings should be taken so close to an applying eclipse as it often never works according to plan. Moon-Neptune opposition & the public are being led by their feelings & not facts. The side effects are being 'glossed over'. AND the makers of the vaccines are shielded from liability! Jupiter-Pluto BIG money for big pharma, nothing wrong with that BUT why don't the patients have a right to sue if they are seriously injured or die? :andy::andy::andy:

Four participants in the Pfizer trials developed Bell's Palsy. It's spurred a lot of conversation online, but experts can't say the vaccine caused it.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/...palsy/65-dfb5ac3b-4930-40ee-9870-91859e47f16e

I see the Grand Cross, Sun being diminished. My ex spoke to 2 virologists who both told him that this is not like a 'regular' vaccine. I don't understand it but they told him enough that nobody in my family will be getting jabbed. The recovery rate for the China virus is 99% & there are therapeutics. They advised taking extra amounts of D3, a lot more to boost immune system.
Maybe all people in nursing homes should get the vaccine; they will likely die from other causes soon so the future impacts won't affect them.

Sun conjunct South Node can indicate a 'weakening' of the physical body. Will it cause auto-immune diseases later in life say the virologists? Mutable & debilitated Jup-Venus with Mars very potent indicate it could transmute & very quickly. It requires two jabs & then yearly boosts like the flu vaccine. Symptoms could very well get worse with more injections.

There are good aspects in the chart like you say & for many, the vaccine will be a god-send, put their minds at ease, protect them from infection. Many, however, need to really question whether they really need it, check out the side-effects & making a decision based on facts & not Neptune feeling. Saturn in the chart at the 'critical degree'.....is this good or bad?

I am of the age where I grew up with witnessing first-hand the side effects of thalidomide.
It wasn't unusual back then to see many children with major deformities. Big pharma pushed that drug too as a 'miracle drug'.

The public must never allow their optimism to outweigh the consequences....& I haven't even mentioned the 'DNA factor' in the vaccine as I'm not a scientist.
And have they listed the full ingredients? Is that ruled by Mercury & what is it doing in the chart? Public not aware of much here.

In November 1961, thalidomide was taken off the market due to massive pressure from the press and public.
Thalidomide was a widely used drug in the late 1950s and early 1960s for the treatment of nausea in pregnant women. It became apparent in the 1960s that thalidomide treatment resulted in severe birth defects in thousands of children and the deaths of 2,000 children.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

This is an astrological thread. All posts here are to include astrology. I've moved the non-astrological discussion that was starting on allergic reactions to the vaccine here.

Please post in the other thread if what you have to say isn't about astrology. In this thread, stick to astrology.

On topic,
Osamenor

Nathan

WTF?

Neptune (dissolving) in the 5th house (procreation).