Sad 'cause I fell in love but we have mars square saturn in sinastry

Luxr

My Mars 1.52 Aries squares his Saturn 4.23 Cancer. His Mars 8 Taurus squares my Saturn 10.16 Leo...we are dating but and it feels good, but I can't stop thinking it will not work because of these hard aspects. His Sun Mercury Uranus Pluto falls in my 7th house, my Venus trines his Moon and Neptune, could this help? I'm so sad, astrology has a strong influence on me... Please, tell me your opinions, thanks

wan

If it truly feels right, then hold onto it tight. Don't let a few aspects hold you back. Astrology is not ironclad prophecy.

Luxr

If it truly feels right, then hold onto it tight. Don't let a few aspects hold you back. Astrology is not ironclad prophecy.

Thank-you very much, I'm tryin'to think it too, but it's not easy as every astrology site I visit, any forum, says that mars square saturn in synastry is really, really bad... Is there anyone whose relationship is working good in spite of this? Thank you so much

Last edited:

wan

Yes, some people do describe these kinds of aspects as "bad", however, the way I look at them, I say that they are "challenging". Squares are tense energy, true, but, without this tense energy, we cannot grow. So, they are needed. They provide an opportunity to work on your relationship, and they help it so that it doesn't grow stale. Tense aspects "spice" things up, as it were. I have read that if in a synastry chart there is nothing but trines and sextiles, very soon both parties will grow tired of it.

Besides, you have some nice flowing trines, and these when combined with the squares, make your relationship a multi-dimensional experience.

I hope this helps.

Luxr

Yes, some people do describe these kinds of aspects as "bad", however, the way I look at them, I say that they are "challenging". Squares are tense energy, true, but, without this tense energy, we cannot grow. So, they are needed. They provide an opportunity to work on your relationship, and they help it so that it doesn't grow stale. Tense aspects "spice" things up, as it were. I have read that if in a synastry chart there is nothing but trines and sextiles, very soon both parties will grow tired of it.

Besides, you have some nice flowing trines, and these when combined with the squares, make your relationship a multi-dimensional experience.

I hope this helps.

I really, really thank-you 'cause your words make me feel more hopeful...Trying to not wait for the worst...thank you so much.

StarDust1

Luxr

Sad 'cause I fell in love but we have mars square saturn in sinastry
My Mars 1.52 Aries squares his Saturn 4.23 Cancer. His Mars 8 Taurus squares my Saturn 10.16 Leo...we are dating but and it feels good, but I can't stop thinking it will not work because of these hard aspects. His Sun Mercury Uranus Pluto falls in my 7th house, my Venus trines his Moon and Neptune, could this help? I'm so sad, astrology has a strong influence on me... Please, tell me your opinions, thanks

Are you talking about a composite chart or are you comparing natal charts. Synastry gives aspects to each planet a 0-5 pt aspect orb. Some even smaller. What charts are you working from?

StarDust1

katydid

Your Mars is in Aries. Sometimes Mars in Aries can be too impulsive and can be too quick to get angry.

His sensitive Saturn in Cancer can help teach you to be calmer and to be more measured in your reactions.

So he can teach you some important lessons.

His Mars is in Earethy Taurus. He might be a bit stubborn and rigid at times. Your Saturn is bringing Fire to his Mars, spurring him to be more adventurous?

Mars square Saturn does not have to be a totally bad thing.