When Will he make a commitment to me?

ArmPeacock

Hello,
Even though we currently are not together, I am fairly certain the man I am in love with will be my next LTR, and I’m sort of thinking he’s going to want to restart our relationship before the end of this month. What I can’t seem to get a firm grip on is his true level of commitment to me.
When will he make an exclusive commitment to me?

https://imagehost.com.au//nWXaD

https://imagehost.com.au//7psBu

Thank you for your time & help

ameliaastrology

This is still the chart from 1964. I knew from the position of the Jupiter.

Did you first ask this question in 1964?

Horary works like this: Suppose the question "if I'd get married soon" takes shape in my mind just now and I'm anxious to know the answer. And suppose I'm in California, the time now would be 2020 June 15, 9:21 PM. And this would be the time and location I use to cast the chart.

Last edited:

ArmPeacock

This is still the chart from 1964. I knew from the position of the Jupiter.

Did you first ask this question in 1964?

Horary works like this: Suppose the question "if I'd get married soon" takes shape in my mind just now and I'm anxious to know the answer. And suppose I'm in California, the time now would be 2020 June 15, 9:21 PM. And this would be the time and location I use to cast the chart.
Yes, It’s the way program I am using to cast this question. Apparently Astro.com is the only method that’s workable.
I’m really frustrated.
Here is the chart from Astrodienst.

https://imagehost.com.au//d7amw0Kd9r/7AA1F75E-A312-4548-9E35-217F9BE9C37E_5ee74eac5f0ec.jpeg

Last edited:

ameliaastrology

You ask when, but there seems to be doubt as to whether there would be a commitment. This is because Moon's next aspect with Venus is a square. This at best signifies some difficulties even with reception. And William Lilly says, quoting Al Kindi,

"If the Moon do apply onto Venus, and she strong, increasing in her motion, and in some of her own Dignities, and the Moon likewise, the Marriage shall be concluded."

Now this Moon is peregrine and cadent, and Venus is peregrine and retrograde. It doesn't look like a commitment is in order.

I'd like to think you do share a bond, though. The guy, Mercury L7, is in cancer, a loving sign, in Moon's sign, and is dignified by term and face, trine Moon in Pisces. But note that he is in House 8, a weak house, not necessarily able to commit. Also Moon is in Mercury's detriment and fall. So I'd say enjoy your time together if he gets back in touch, which is entirely possible, but this doesn't look like the right time to push for commitment.

Amelia

Last edited:

ArmPeacock

You ask when, but there seems to be doubt as to whether there would be a commitment. This is because Moon's next aspect with Venus is a square. This at best signifies some difficulties even with reception. And William Lilly says, quoting Al Kindi,

"If the Moon do apply onto Venus, and she strong, increasing in her motion, and in some of her own Dignities, and the Moon likewise, the Marriage shall be concluded."

Now this Moon is peregrine and cadent, and Venus is peregrine and retrograde. It doesn't look like a commitment is in order.

I'd like to think you do share a bond, though. The guy, Mercury L7, is in cancer, a loving sign, in Moon's sign, and is dignified by term and face, trine Moon in Pisces. But note that he is in House 8, a weak house, not necessarily able to commit. Also Moon is in Mercury's detriment and fall. So I'd say enjoy your time together if he gets back in touch, which is entirely possible, but this doesn't look like the right time to push for commitment.

Amelia

I think for now or at least through Pluto trine Venus transiting his 7th, we will be a bit more than casual but not committed. As I expected, he contacted me last night. His moon will touch my sun/moon midpoint at the end of the month. He’s committmenphobiic but I still think we are going to have some important events in July, August and November. Any extra thoughts? Thank you so much 😊

Ouranos

Hello Timepeacock,

With your question about "When..."
Moon is watery, oriental, peregrine, cadent, mutable, slow
and JupiterL1 in Detriment of the Moon. I would say you need a little more than a cloud in your toolbox!
But the Moon is in Joy in the 3rd. Whatever you receive brings you comfort and joy.

Mercury is watery, occidental, succedent, cardinal, slow and has more dignity

I would say Timeframe = unable to be determined.

All the best to you,
Ouranos

ArmPeacock

Hello Timepeacock,

With your question about "When..."
Moon is watery, oriental, peregrine, cadent, mutable, slow
and JupiterL1 in Detriment of the Moon. I would say you need a little more than a cloud in your toolbox!
But the Moon is in Joy in the 3rd. Whatever you receive brings you comfort and joy.

Mercury is watery, occidental, succedent, cardinal, slow and has more dignity

I would say Timeframe = unable to be determined.

All the best to you,
Ouranos
Do you see the long term relationship? Pluto trine Venus in his 7th house . Capricorn 7 th iSaturn is his ruler but his cancer moon will be at 14 degrees— the cry for love