What's up with my brother?

Three-leg-cat

My brother have been singing pop songs all night long in front of the computer at home, with his voice recorded with a microphone and the software that does the work.

Actually he has been singing for many weeks. But sometimes I think that's a bit annoying because of his singing skill is somewhat declining and his pronunciation for Mandarin lyrics is remarkably......not so good. But I never stop him because I think he maybe expressing his emotions or experimenting with the seemingly funny sound-mixing software. Sometimes he's a bit "too" passionate?

Is it okay with him? Has he been in a bit of a mood?

I think it's not a bad idea to set up a horary chart......
"What's up with my brother?"
April 3, 2006 22:45:50 (GMT +8 ) Wang Tau Hom, Hong Kong (114E11 22N21)

Here comes the uploaded chart:

I'm emotional enough. I hope he's well anyway.

Summery Joy

This is quite a question!

OK. Your brother is signified by Saturn Rx in Leo in the 8th house. He has both essential and accidental dibilities. I don't think he's in the best place in his life right now. His significator is also the significator of his turned 12th house. The Moon is applying to a conjunction with Mars in Gemini. Your brother may be depressed or angry because of some disappointment. The conjunction takes place in his turned 5th house, the house of romance and dating. Maybe there's a problem there.

Don't jump to conclusions tough. The 5th house is also related to creatvity, and Mars does rule his turned 10th house in this chart. His significator in Leo shows his self-expression. Maybe he is interested in using whatever it is he's doing with his music into a career, or he could be thinking of using it as a public image booster. Or maybe he simply likes it as means of self-expression.

Your own significator is Jupiter Rx in Scoprio in the 12th house. This placement suggests that you're not very well yourself. You're having emotional problems that may or may not be leading to depression. If this is true, then there's a chance you're projecting your feelings on him.

Try asking him. There's affinity between your significators because they are both in fixed signs. Talking may help you both.

Three-leg-cat

Thank you for answering.

He is sleeping right now and it might be somethings doing with "sychonicity" that while I have just finished the above posting he stopped singing and became silent, typing with the instant messenger...

My family bears some of the characteristics from our culture - not to talk directly within family members. But I can usually release some emotional energies too by singing with him along...just before he was actually playing the music disc I bought...

Three-leg-cat