MC/IC connections and Juno, POF in synastry.

junejune

Hello.

So I've been dating this guy for a while now. We were actually classmates way back in elementary, and this guy had a huge crush on me before. When we were in high school, he also kind of pursued me, but it did not push through because I still have some issues that time. In college, we totally went on separate lives, and moving forward now to this day (we're both already grown-ups, professionals), he messaged me.

Everything is surreal. I did not expect that we would click and progress like this. Our values, our way of thinking, our circumstances and our present self just aligned. We have so much similarities. I asked his time of birth and discovered he is a Scorpio Rising (I'm a Capricorn Rising by the way). Looking at our synastry, I noticed we have a lot of MC/IC connections going on. Also, his Juno and POF are conjunct my Sun and Descendant.

Do you think our relationship would be promising? To be honest, I'm already thinking we will eventually get married. We are not yet an official couple, but he already involved our families in our courtship period, and he's already telling me things about his future plans and his desire to have his own family someday. Please, someone enlighten me. Thank you. :)

Attachments

• Synastry.jpg
    Synastry.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 65

junejune

I'm sorry. I have attached another file including the table.
Thank you much! :)

Attachments

• Synastry1.jpg
    Synastry1.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 58

ElenaJ

Thanks.
There are some really nice aspects between you, pulling you together and making you feel comfortable with each other.
If I may, I'd like to just point out two aspects to keep an eye on.
One is your mars/saturn opposition that directly contacts his Venus. This gives a strong physical attraction, but at the same time puts the brakes on expressions of affection.
Be careful not to get caught up in a cycle of blame, guilt or shaming with him. You tend to attract severe, rather cruel men as a general type. Especially mars in virgo can be critical and exacting.
In addition to his Venus (love), his moon (emotions) is also involved in this aspect, and he can view you as blowing hot and cold rather than giving him emotional support.
To reconfirm this mechanism at work between you, there is a Venus/saturn square, again creating inhibitions in expressing your love for each other, which becomes a duty and responsibility rather than a joyful expression. His pisces Venus is very sensitive and easily bruised, and needs romanticism, which is not what cold Saturn and your detail minded and picky mars have to offer. This is not to infer that it is your fault, it's the combination that is difficult. Someone, for example, with Venus on your sun, therefore in trine to your Saturn and sextile mars, would absolutely love that kind of treatment.
Your sun with his Juno shows that he idealises you as a marriage partner, but your Juno is opposing his Saturn, which might be why it has taken so long for you two to get together, but also that he puts a damper on your idea of marriage.
Repeat, you do have positive aspects, but keep in mind these heavy duty ones, which are what will kick in after the initial enthusiasm and joy begin to become routine in your relationship.