He confuses me. Please help

CelstialAZ23

Anyone help me with this synastry. My birth time is correct, his is not. Moon in 12th House is there, lots of Neptune.
https://imageshack.com/i/popXagp9p

rahu

Banned
well the composite does have a major "confusing" aspect , as Neptune is conjunct the south node as is pallas/
this aspect give a very strong "psychic" feel. Saturn is conjunct to pluo hich usually is a hard and cold aspect. but as these are sextile to Neptune and the node, this coldness or distance can be very soothing and healing.
venus is conjunct Saturn and square to the nessus/orcus conjunction. this pattern is also very cold at times and distant. usually these aspects are not conducive to a relationship because these aspect tend toward insensitivity and domineering intentions .

but as pallas is conjunct he south node, the soothing and nurturing potential makes you feel appreciated. so it is strange that you get good feelings yet at other times he is very negative.

the sun/moon midpoint is square to eris , so there is a very strong sexual/passionate chemistry between you.it might be that this intense chemistry alternates by him seemingly being cold and unresponsive to you.
the sun/venus midpoint is opposed to the moon/mars conjunction which gives a vibrant exciting love between you.

the mars/venus midpoint is conjunct to ceres which shows the there affection between is very supportive when you are together. so he seems extremely protective and loving , but then he can switch over to acting as he doesn't care how your feel.

the juno/Jupiter midpoint I also square to eris and opposed to the sun/moon midpoint so this give very strong commitment feelings.the energies of this aspect can lead one to even think of long term or marriage,

Sedna is square to Lilith which shows that there is a feeling of complete trust and honest that arises between you . but this is a deep emotional feeling and it does not always hold true. that is, again ,he can seem to responded you your deeps feeling but then move away act as these sensitivities don't exist.

eros is conjunct the vertex axis which gives a spontaneous and intense affection and attraction from him and between you, but again these feelings can just evaporate even though he intensity would make one thing that deeper loyalties should sustain these emotional feelings.

the eros/psyche midpoint is square to mars/moon conjunction.
eis/moon/sun gives the very strong physical sexual chemistry and this eros/psyche/ aspect adds a extremely sensitive, idealistic and spiritual love also. so the feeling are intensely sexual yet also highly romantic and spiritual . so it as if you love each other body,spirit and soul.

but the Saturn/psyche midpoint is conjunct to venus can be very emotionally abusive and with venus square to nessus and orcus, there is strong vein of BDSM underlying the relationship.

it seems you confusion I because emotionally the love can be so real and sincere, but then during dark,distant and seemingly hateful at times. you seem not to be ale to believe that such opposite feelings could both be present in a relationship with the love and sensitivity you feel from him.
the uncertainty of his birth time should not make that much differences as I did not use the house cusps which are the major unknown. as you know one birth time, the moon position can only be +/- 1.5 degrees off, so the moon aspects will be close enough to read
rahu

Last edited:

CelstialAZ23

Thank you!! This is all composite? He’s not very cold to me, he’s actually the sweetest man I’ve ever known. I’m confused about my feelings mostly.

kshantaram

Premium Member
moons aries-taurus, 2/12, lords mars-venus, mere passionate attractions;
moon aries intelligent, action oriented, impulsive;
taurus energetic, creative, love of food-comforts, stubborn;

suns cap-cancer opp, prone to conflict;
cap ambitious, hardworking, event management;
cancer sensitive, possessive;

asc gemini-scorpio, 6/8, unfriendly lords mer/mars,
prone to severe conflict;
gemini analytical but confused,
scorpio secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate;

do share reflections and feedbacks on ground realities,
traits-talents etc and compatibility,

wishing well in self-discovery,

kshantaram

moon aries compatible with moons aries, sag, leo to begin with.

CelstialAZ23

moons aries-taurus, 2/12, lords mars-venus, mere passionate attractions;
moon aries intelligent, action oriented, impulsive;
taurus energetic, creative, love of food-comforts, stubborn;

suns cap-cancer opp, prone to conflict;
cap ambitious, hardworking, event management;
cancer sensitive, possessive;

asc gemini-scorpio, 6/8, unfriendly lords mer/mars,
prone to severe conflict;
gemini analytical but confused,
scorpio secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate;

do share reflections and feedbacks on ground realities,
traits-talents etc and compatibility,

wishing well in self-discovery,

kshantaram

moon aries compatible with moons aries, sag, leo to begin with.
Birthtime isn’t accurate. So I’m not sure his Ascendant.

CelstialAZ23

And yes, I understand the Taurus qualities all too well. My son is a Taurus and my ex of 10 years was a Taurus!! Lol my moms moon is also in Taurus :)

rahu

Banned
So, I wonder what’s going to happen!!

the venus/mars midpoint is conjunct to juno and the transiting node will be conjunct for another month or so, so the loving feeling will continue and I would think that marriage might be in your minds, though I don't think that is in the cards unless there was a sudden elopement .
overall I don't think the relationship will go that far

rahu

Banned
That’s not good news.. ������

have you been with him for only a few months or so?
I ask this because it seems that few months before you knew him that you and he both separately might have been in problematic relationships
rahu

CelstialAZ23

We have been working together for a year and a half. And we first started seeing each other 6 months ago. In August. I had strange dreams about him in July, and then all of a sudden he came to my house in August one night after work. I had been single for about 8 months or so.