People you can't stand

Tla26

Do you find certain aspects in your synastry with a person you dislike? And I'm talking about platonic relationships--not romantic.

hebrewlaborer

Account Closed
I'm sure there's something in there synastry but I rarely check when it comes to people I dislike. I just think why bother if I don't like them, but it's interesting to know and I have done it once or twice.

Normally there's some square or opposition between people's personal planets. Sometimes Saturn is involved. People's Saturn conjunct my Sun restrict me from expressing myself and that is a difficult aspect in synastry especially if the Saturn person is unevolved.

Last edited:

Tla26

Thanks. That makes sense.

There's someone I can't stand and I keep looking over my chart compared to hers. I don't know if I have any certain aspects that stand out--it's really more that she just has a really, really dark energy. When she appears, it feels like the Dementor scenes from Harry Potter. She's very needy and just ***** the life out of everyone she encounters.

hebrewlaborer

Account Closed

There's someone I can't stand and I keep looking over my chart compared to hers. I don't know if I have any certain aspects that stand out--it's really more that she just has a really, really dark energy. When she appears, it feels like the Dementor scenes from Harry Potter. She's very needy and just ***** the life out of everyone she encounters.

Post the charts and I'll see if I can look into why.

ashriia

Aside from the 1st house mars being conjunct pluto in the 2nd, which which will create extreme dislike from one individual to the others personal value system. There is also something that is common with people one will tend to dislike and that is, a SN/Sun connection. Essentially the intense dislike is due to someone reminding you of past life traits you have possessed and that you have moved away from. Good news is, you are more focused on your North Node path if this is the case, which is the way it should be!:smile:

Abby83

Isn't it interesting how we can meet ppl whose charts seem fine yet they can carry a dark destructive energy that can't be seen in the chart. I will point out that I find ppl who have inconjunctions in their chart to be very difficult.

I've noticed that I don't get along well with ppl who have planets in Capricorn. I have sun, mercury and Pluto in libra. With cancer planets I find that I like them but they get frustrated with me. I get along well with Venus, mars and sun in Aries but not with mercury, Uranus, Saturn, and moon in Aries. It's a pattern I've noticed. How weird. I also think that based on my chart I should get along with ppl who have Leo planets but that seems to be a mixed bag of pros and cons.

It's funny how ppl have at least one sign they can't stand. My grandmother is a Capricorn with planets in cancer and libra as well and she absolutely cannot stand geminis.

david starling

Aside from the 1st house mars being conjunct pluto in the 2nd, which which will create extreme dislike from one individual to the others personal value system. There is also something that is common with people one will tend to dislike and that is, a SN/Sun connection. Essentially the intense dislike is due to someone reminding you of past life traits you have possessed and that you have moved away from. Good news is, you are more focused on your North Node path if this is the case, which is the way it should be!:smile:

I see it the other way around. SN is your comfort zone, familiar territory. NN is the challenge to master new abilities and develop a different skill-set, which can be very uncomfortable. The Moon itself HAS to be involved here, because it's about likes and dislikes. There's an energy factor also. People who increase your personal energy-level will be more appealing than those who decrease it. If there's someone you really hate to be with, it may be an indication of your own vulnerability in some area. A good chance to become stronger, but keep your shields up!

Last edited:

ashriia

I see it the other way around. SN is your comfort zone, familiar territory. NN is the challenge to master new abilities and develop a different skill-set, which can be very uncomfortable. The Moon HAS to be involved here, because it's about likes and dislikes.

It depends on the native IMO, and whether they are more in tune with their north node energy. Usually if they have a ton of planets conjunct the south node, a comfort zone as you mentioned is more likely.

But you can still see a lot of cases where people hate people who represent qualities or have sun signs in the sign of their SN.

Tla26

Thanks--that totally makes sense! I was just listening to a class on reincarnation and they said the people who annoy us have negative traits we did did in our past lives and are acting as messengers.

Again, thank you! :)

And the Mars-Pluto/2nd house thing is spot on!

Tla26

I thought more about it and it just occurred to me that the Pluto-Mars this makes total sense...you pinpointed the problem (thanks!)...what annoys me about her is that her Mars is so tightly conjuncting my Second house Pluto (all in Scorpio). How this plays out is in the family business. She is married to a co-owner and despite her lack of intelligence, interferes with the business. She has done a lot to cost us. She will even burst into a boardroom meeting, despite not actually being invited, let alone an employee. She threatens not only my money but people I care about and the business I care about. She also does other things very innaropriately and causes a lot of embarrassment. And she only married into the family for money and status. She ***** up to everyone and lives to hobnob with important people. I don't play into her BS and feel like I'm one of the few who has the balls to say anything. I don't humor her.

Last edited:

david starling

It depends on the native IMO, and whether they are more in tune with their north node energy. Usually if they have a ton of planets conjunct the south node, a comfort zone as you mentioned is more likely.

But you can still see a lot of cases where people hate people who represent qualities or have sun signs in the sign of their SN.

Isn't it important to specify just what it is that makes you dislike someone? Is it behavior, attitude, appearance, or just a feeling you get--the "vibe"? I guess my problem is, I don't tend to "hate" anyone, so maybe I can't relate to that. There are people who "bring me down", and I try to avoid them if possible. In a work, school, or family situation, that can be difficult. I still think Sun, Moon, Asc, Mercury, Venus and Mars placements and Aspects would explain most of it--it's Personal.

Last edited:

Tla26

Isn't it important to specify just what it is that makes you dislike someone? Is it behavior, attitude, appearance, or just a feeling you get--the "vibe"?

Essentially, everything is about a person's energy. I think when they have a negative vibe, it's going to show up in their behavior and attitude. In this case, it does anyway.

aquarius7000

It helps if you actually meet the person to get an actual impression. What would be an indication of "dark, destructive energy"? Something involving Saturn/Mars/Pluto perhaps?

Undeniably it always helps to meet the person. Then again, it helps more to know the person actually through various situations in life.

As always, it depends on the entire chart because not just aspects between planets, but the signs of the planets and whether those signs are of fixed nature (stagnating and stubborn) or cardinal (moving energy), all that matters.

Moon-Pluto can show deep and intense, but also jealous, obsessive and smothering emotions. Add Mars to the mix and they can be violent, too. If Mars is in a fixed sign, like Taurus, they might be more controlled, and come out perhaps seldom, but when they do, its more like a fist hitting the table - enough to send the cup and saucer flying in the air.

Mars-Saturn (will do anything) can mean I want my way under all circumstances (fixed signs). Hitler, for instance. He also had Mercury-Uranus - crazy, abnormal ideas.

Mars-Uranus can show perverseness and cold, impulsive actions to satisfy one's egotistical needs. Ted Bundy! He also used the dark side of his Scorpio energy from his personal planets to do the work. With Moon in the mix of Mars and Uranus, his perverseness was directed mostly towards women.

Now thankfully we knew none of them personally, but enough through the news, etc. to understand astro-logically what could have driven them, besides their childhood circumstances, to have enough dark energy to do what they did.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51274

Last edited:

david starling

Undeniably it always helps to meet the person. Then again, it helps more to know the person actually through various situations in life.

As always, it depends on the entire chart because not just aspects between planets, but the signs of the planets and whether the those signs are of fixed nature (stagnating and stubborn) or cardinal (moving energy).

Moon-Pluto can show deep and intense, but also jealous, obsessive and smothering emotions. Add Mars to the mix and they can be violent, too. If Mars is in a fixed sign, like Taurus, they might be more controlled, and come out perhaps seldom, but when they do, its more like a fist hitting the table - enough to send the cup and saucer flying in the air.

Mars-Saturn (will do anything) can mean I want my way under all circumstances (fixed signs). Hitler, for instance. He also had Mercury-Uranus - crazy, abnormal ideas.

Mars-Uranus can show perverseness and cold, impulsive actions to satisfy one's egotistical needs. Ted Bundy! He also used the dark side of his Scorpio energy from his personal planets to do the work. With Moon in the mix of Mars and Uranus, his perverseness was directed mostly towards women.

Now thankfully we knew none of them personally, but enough through the news, etc. to understand astro-logically what could have driven them, besides their childhood circumstances, to have enough dark energy to do what they did.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51274

I have the impression that Uranian placements and Aspects provide a higher level of intelligence without determining how it will be applied.

hebrewlaborer

Account Closed
Sorry 🤗 Here's the link: http://m.imgur.com/a/9b5DU

Her Saturn and Pluto conjunction falls in your 2nd house so she affects and challenges and possibly destabilizes your security and self-worth, probably making you feel insecure. Her North Node conjuncts your Chiron in the 10th, what she herself needs to develop in this life (north node) somehow highlights a wound or wounds of yours and possibly creates situations where a healing is needed.

Her Chiron on the other hand is conjunct your Jupiter, so she wounds your ability to feel free, expansive, happy go lucky and probably limits your optimism. You may feel pessimistic around her. That conjunct opposes your natal Venus in the third, so it affects how you communicate and will also affect how you feel about yourself.

Her Mars conjunct your Pluto in the 2nd adds to the destabilising factor I mentioned above, except she is Mars so she energizes this and is the "actor" in this situation, activating your Pluto in the 2nd which can make you feel chaotic around her.

Her Mercury is conjunct your Ascendant, and I find it ironic when I see this because you're talking about her (Mercury is communication, the Asc is you)

But, her Sun is in your 12th house. This connection in synastry goes either way. Either they really get along and it's a special, deep connection from a past life, or it causes complete suffering for both parties. Normally people who have their Sun in your 12th are able to see something hidden about you that not many people can see. Are you close or have you been close in the past? Have you revealed things to her that you haven't to others? Or do you feel like she is intrusive in your privacy? Maybe you can't stand her because she is illuminating (Sun) your secrets, your privacy, and making you feel anxious (a byproduct reaction of the 12th house)

Her Neptune conjuncts your 4th house stellium (I have a 4th house stellium like this too by the way, but in Cap/Aqua.) her Neptune conjunct your stellium can either mean that there's a special, spiritual connection, or they can be deceptive towards you, or you to them, and the relationship can be messy and if there are other aspects involved (as there are in this synastry), it can be downright chaotic. Neptune contacts are chaotic when at their worst.

Her Venus squares your Pluto, in the 2nd, so again this is her making you feel uprooted and destabilized around her. Her Venus is her beauty, self-worth, love, relationships, so maybe the way she expresses her beauty, her femininity and her relationships somehow affects how you feel about yourself.

Her Mercury in your 1st squares your Uranus and something else which isn't very visible, but that means that the way she communicates creates tension in your inner life (4th house), and highlights/activates your Uranus in the 4th which can mean feeling uprooted and possibly unstable but wanting to be stable.

Overall there are some harsh aspects involved. Most of it impacts your Pluto in the 2nd and it brings out things that you would rather keep hidden. Around her you might feel like overthrowing everything although if you don't, you're probably subconsciously aware of the fact that she causes you insecurity and general unrest. This subconscious facet is highlighted because of her Sun in your 12th. I think she subconsciously exposes your fears and highlights them to you, making you uncomfortable.