Mars square neptune and overall confusion

agnes11

Hey,

I'm posting this composite with a friend, who we've known each other for about a year. We never directly expressed that we like each other, but it's clear as day. None of us however wants to make the first move and there's a huge confusion/we keep misunderstanding each others moves.
The mars square neptune doesn't look great since it's also a double whammy in synastry. The moon square saturn we both have in natal charts.

Positive aspects: exact Sun conj Venus, moon conj Jupiter, both trine Pluto and sextile Mercury.
Negative: Mars square Neptune, Saturn square moon/Jupiter.

What I'm wondering, if after coming together, would confusion and emotional alienation still pervade or be less present?

Is it possible we've come together to face our moon square saturn? Is it possible this one simply indicates a difficulty when coming together, but once you do, is it possible to transcend it?

How would you interpret these two worrying aspects and the overall feel of the chart?

Thanks!
:smile:

ps. in synastry we have:
Suns trine, moons sextile, venuses sextile,
mars square neptune 2x,
Sun square Venus 2x,
his Sun conjunct my moon/Mars and True node,
His sun sextile my Jupiter,
his moon trine my Jupiter
His moon sextile my Mars,
his Mars sextile Venus,
his Chiron conj my Jupiter,
his true node conj my Chiron, (opposing my saturn/uranus which conj his Neptune)
my Sun square his Mars,
Mercury sextile Venus,
My Venus opposition his Jupiter/Uranus conj
Jupiter, Uranus, venus, mercury oppositions to ascendants

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-01-21 01.09.01.png
    Screenshot 2019-01-21 01.09.01.png
    94 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot 2019-01-21 01.32.19.jpg
    Screenshot 2019-01-21 01.32.19.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 35

ElenaJ

Mars/neptune in fact is very symbolic of energy evaporating into fog.
Your friend is a sun pisces with Capricorn moon, very shy signs.
You, cancer, with pisces moon, again shyness.
Is there a reason why you yourself have not taken any initiative, or thrown out a feeler?

agnes11

My reason for not making a move was that he absolutely did not match any of my preconceived ideas about who I wanna be dating. He's very very feminine, also, I am used to men pursuing me, and he didn't in a way I'm used to, so I just thought he doesn't like me like that, and I've let it go without asking myself how I'm actually feeling.
He did kinda make two moves on me in the past, but in such an awkward way I only realised it afterwards haha. Confusion! He probably thought I rejected him!
But I've seen him a week ago (we work on some projects together) and it hit me - we're both lying to each other by never directly addressing this! All of the sudden I felt all those preconceived ego ideas fall away and I just felt my heart pounding from all the love I started feeling.
So now I will confront him with this when we see each other and tell him how I feel, about my confusion and how I came to this realisation that we have to face each other directly. Idk what he's gonna say, but I have to get it off my chest.
I do hope there's gonna be an end to the confusion soon !!

ElenaJ

Keep in mind also that he has Neptune on his ascendent, so hard to read. And your Saturn falls there, so without realising it you tend to cool his approach.
Remember, you don't have to make a proposal for life, just let him know, even without words, that you'd like to move forward in the relationship, and the path is open for him. Encourage him.
You're a woman, you'll find a way.

ElenaJ

It's very feeling, psychic and intuitive. The sun/moon conjunct you have there is a beautiful aspect to have between two persons.

agnes11

It feels very beautiful when we're together, we've very compatible, we feel each other without words, but there's always a sense of disappointment everytime we part... in a sense that, something that should've but didn't happen... we didn't acknowledge and face each other...
Have you ever seen these composite aspects work out?