Ascendant and Appearance - do they match up?

Do your Appearance match your Ascendant?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

corvidcatharsis

I look mostly like my ascendant (Pisces). I have large almond shaped blue eyes with intensely dark rims. My whole colouring is soft and diffuse. I am probably a true or soft summer in most systems of colour seasons so I look best in cool tinged hues. I wear blue and green a lot. I'm 5'7" and not lean but not overweight either. Somewhere between a mesomorph and an endomorph. I have a long torso. I give off a gentle introverted impression and am creative and intuitive.

I don't have any of the Piscean vices though. My ex had Pisces as her sun sign. She had a very addictive personality and became utterly disconnected from the world. I'm not interested in drugs and am pretty grounded, albeit daydreamy sometimes. I have some temperature sensitivity.

Having Gemini as a sun sign I think changes the effect of Pisces. While I look like a Pisces, there is more Gemini in how I actually respond to the world.

Lottowinner3883

Yes, I look like a Virgo Ascendant. I have the long nose, dry/premature graying hair, high cheekbones, introverted/helpful demeanor, slumped posture, no shoulders, thin "refined" bone structure, don't ever appear heavy no matter how much I eat, worked in accounting, collected stamps/coins, hypochondriac when health issues arise, organized my CD collection by the date I purchased them. Above all, I am a picky eater and well known for it. I am also critical/analytical - financial analyst. Also, I mutter criticisms under my breath that no one ever hears! Virgos are not necessarily neat freaks, but they do have a method of organization - at least I do. I've heard Libra people are truly the neat people.

I am definitely perceived as a Virgo by others.

aquarius7000

I have been looking at charts of people with either Virgo or Gem as the Asc. and especially if Saturn is in the first house, these people are taller than avg. and also quite bony. 2 of my friends and a colleague all have this placement and are all 5ft 10 and above. All three are women, so tall. My colleague is a Virgo Asc. with Saturn in Virgo - 1st house. Sun is in Aries along with the Moon. She is 6 ft. 3 inches.

Hkk

Account Closed
I’m not quite sure what a Libra rising should look like.

I have Jupiter conjunct ascendant
Pluto in first house
Saturn and Jupiter in first house
Saturn and Jupiter trine Venus
Mars trine ascendant
Uranus sextile ascendant

I have deep dark eyes. Can hardly see my pupils.
Body is curvy however prone to put weight on if not careful

With aspects above what should one look like? Lol

aquarius7000

I’m not quite sure what a Libra rising should look like.

I have Jupiter conjunct ascendant
Pluto in first house
Saturn and Jupiter in first house
Saturn and Jupiter trine Venus
Mars trine ascendant
Uranus sextile ascendant

I have deep dark eyes. Can hardly see my pupils.
Body is curvy however prone to put weight on if not careful

With aspects above what should one look like? Lol
The deep, dark eyes I have often noticed with people with Sco rising and Sco Sun (both aspects), and with people with Pluto at the Asc.

Curvy body makes sense with Jup conj. Asc. and Jup trine Venus, the latter being the ruler of the Asc. Is Jup closer by degree to the Asc. than Saturn?

Hkk

Account Closed
The deep, dark eyes I have often noticed with people with Sco rising and Sco Sun (both aspects), and with people with Pluto at the Asc.

Curvy body makes sense with Jup conj. Asc. and Jup trine Venus, the latter being the ruler of the Asc. Is Jup closer by degree to the Asc. than Saturn?

Libra asc is at 1degree 6
Jupiter 8.55
Saturn 9.14
Pluto 24.2

I’m cap sun

Maybe deep eyes due to Pluto

Hkk

Account Closed
Forgot to mention I look younger than I actually am. I get told all the time and when I tell people my age they get shocked. Of course I see this as great. I do get people talking to me like I’m a younger person which is just ageist lol but that’s a whole new thread....

aquarius7000

Libra asc is at 1degree 6
Jupiter 8.55
Saturn 9.14
Pluto 24.2

I’m cap sun

Maybe deep eyes due to Pluto
Well, Venus ruled Asc. and Jup right their as well as the Jup-Ven aspect (that outscores the Saturn part)... you are going to be slightly curvy because Venus likes softness and not bones sticking out.

The part about looking younger could have to do with the airy Libra... Asc, like Jenn Anniston

Hkk

Account Closed
Well, Venus ruled Asc. and Jup right their as well as the Jup-Ven aspect (that outscores the Saturn part)... you are going to be slightly curvy because Venus likes softness and not bones sticking out.

The part about looking younger could have to do with the airy Libra... Asc, like Jenn Anniston

My merc, Venus nept are all in 3rd house sag. I always thought that my Venus in 3rd would make me young at heart too. Do have a leo moon.

Thanks for your insights 😊

Ekonomist13

I have an interesting situation on this topic.

Cancer asc, Sun in Pisces. In Vedic it's Gemini/Aquarius, obviously.

I got absolutely nothing Piscean on me, except maybe eyes, which can also be Cancerian. Maybe they're a bit darker blue than they're supposed to be for a Cancerian.

The only thing Piscean I have is my personality, and even that is changing into Cancerian/Gemini. Also fav colors, blue and purple, Piscean.

Cancerian face and tendendy for it to get round. Nothing else. Most of my personality is Cancerian.

Gemini is what I really look like. Slender, average to tall, nervous musculature, forget to eat due to intellectual stimulation, chameleon like dressing and behaving but with tendency to dominate and challenging, deep, penetrating but playful eyes and look.

And Gemini is how I feel, I only feel Cancerian about marriage.

Pisces' intuition is great, but I'm happy to keep using it without the other Piscean "qualities", except for vices.

Fight sport with drugs! :bandit:

david starling

I have an interesting situation on this topic.

Cancer asc, Sun in Pisces. In Vedic it's Gemini/Aquarius, obviously.

I got absolutely nothing Piscean on me, except maybe eyes, which can also be Cancerian. Maybe they're a bit darker blue than they're supposed to be for a Cancerian.

The only thing Piscean I have is my personality, and even that is changing into Cancerian/Gemini. Also fav colors, blue and purple, Piscean.

Cancerian face and tendendy for it to get round. Nothing else. Most of my personality is Cancerian.

Gemini is what I really look like. Slender, average to tall, nervous musculature, forget to eat due to intellectual stimulation, chameleon like dressing and behaving but with tendency to dominate and challenging, deep, penetrating but playful eyes and look.

And Gemini is how I feel, I only feel Cancerian about marriage.

Pisces' intuition is great, but I'm happy to keep using it without the other Piscean "qualities", except for vices.

Fight sport with drugs! :bandit:

Where's your Moon in tropical coordinates?
I have late Pisces Sun in tropical, and early Pisces in Vedic using any of the different ayanamsas. I've been told (since I'm not Vedic-educated) that my Moon is also in the same Sign (Aquarius) in both tropical and Vedic, even though it's mid-Sign in tropical.
My Ascendant is mid-Pisces in tropical, and I'd say I look more Pisces than Aquarius, and act more Piscean as well.

My NN is in at 5 degrees tropical Gemini, and that fits me well.

Last edited:

Ekonomist13

Where's your Moon in tropical coordinates?
I have late Pisces Sun in tropical, and early Pisces in Vedic using any of the different ayanamsas. I've been told (since I'm not Vedic-educated) that my Moon is also in the same Sign (Aquarius) in both tropical and Vedic, even though it's mid-Sign in tropical.
My Ascendant is mid-Pisces in tropical, and I'd say I look more Pisces than Aquarius, and act more Piscean as well.

My NN is in at 5 degrees tropical Gemini, and that fits me well.

Capricorn in modern, Sagittarius in Vedic.

I also have a Capricorn stellium and I can feel it in my ambition and introvertion and seclusion while working on something big. But nothing physical.

I'm guessing the look I have which I've attributed to Gemini could be due to my eyebrows. I frequently guess people's modality by the eyebrows - you can't miss analytical eyebrows which equally belong to Pisces, Gemini, Virgo and Sags. Those are nascent like Aries, but little less than Aries, and they're often more dense.

And I know Cancerian eyebrows are like ^ ^ - something like Ariana Grande :D

How are your eyebrows?

Last edited:

david starling

Capricorn in modern, Sagittarius in Vedic.

I also have a Capricorn stellium and I can feel it in my ambition and introvertion and seclusion while working on something big. But nothing physical.

I'm guessing the look I have which I've attributed to Gemini could be due to my eyebrows. I frequently guess people's modality by the eyebrows - you can't miss analytical eyebrows which equally belong to Pisces, Gemini, Virgo and Sags. Those are nascent like Aries, but little less than Aries, and they're often more dense.

And I know Cancerian eyebrows are like ^ ^ - something like Ariana Grande :D

How are your eyebrows?

Kind of "bushy", but I keep them moderately trimmed. :biggrin:

Hkk

Account Closed
Aaaah yes that’s something we have missed. Vedic ascendants

My Vedic asc is Virgo so what’s that meant to look like?

Tony88

Libra Ascendant here, I’m 5’11 muscular. The only thing that matches is that I have dimples lol. My ascendant gets hit hard. Mercury conjunct ascendant, Mars opposite Ascendant, Jupiter trine Ascendant, Neptune square Ascendant.

Interesting topic :)

I look young, people think i’m in my mid 20’s but I’m 31 lol maybe the Mercury conjunct Ascendant?

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Libra Ascendant here, I’m 5’11 muscular. The only thing that matches is that I have dimples lol. My ascendant gets hit hard. Mercury conjunct ascendant, Mars opposite Ascendant, Jupiter trine Ascendant, Neptune square Ascendant.

Interesting topic :)

I look young, people think i’m in my mid 20’s but I’m 31 lol maybe the Mercury conjunct Ascendant?

Yes I think so. Mercury and libra makes one look young. How does the rest of the aspects pan out for u?

Tony88

Yes I think so. Mercury and libra makes one look young. How does the rest of the aspects pan out for u?

Mars opposite Ascendant - gave me the muscular frame or the drive to pursue
Bodybuilding?

Jupiter trine Ascendant - I put on weight fast lol and tall for my family.

Neptune square Ascendant - this one I don’t know, people that meet me are confused by my ethnicity I’m Hispanic but some think i’m Italian or middle eastern lol. Neptune confusion? Lol, I would like know others with Neptune hard aspect to Ascendant.

Hkk

Account Closed
Mars opposite Ascendant - gave me the muscular frame or the drive to pursue
Bodybuilding?

Jupiter trine Ascendant - I put on weight fast lol and tall for my family.

Neptune square Ascendant - this one I don’t know, people that meet me are confused by my ethnicity I’m Hispanic but some think i’m Italian or middle eastern lol. Neptune confusion? Lol, I would like know others with Neptune hard aspect to Ascendant.

Lovely 😊
I don’t have any hard aspects to Neptune. My only aspect with Neptune is a sextile to Pluto
I have Jupiter in first house and if I don’t work hard at gym I’m prone to put weight on. Venus chart ruler
Mars for you is a great thing then