anything stand out?

thawk3583

Ive been studing astrology for the past year deeper than i ever did. i havent ever been to a professional astrologer though. I was just wondering if anything stood out on my natal chart to anyone here? The past 2 years have really been awakening to me. Thanks to all for helping me look and i will help you if i can! Namaste

Last edited:

thawk3583

:smile: finally figured it out.

Attachments

• astro_245gw_01_tiffany_hawkins_2013522.14209.32376.gif
    astro_245gw_01_tiffany_hawkins_2013522.14209.32376.gif
    53 KB · Views: 34

wilsontc

Staff member
Saturn return time, to thawk

thawk,

You asked:
Ive been studing astrology for the past year deeper than i ever did. i havent ever been to a professional astrologer though. I was just wondering if anything stood out on my natal chart to anyone here? The past 2 years have really been awakening to me.

Saturn return time...time to grow up! :biggrin: When Saturn (duty) in the sky returns to the place it was at your birth, it's called a "Saturn return" and, like the name says it's all about duty, responsibility, growing up and "putting away childish things." Those who are ready to make the switch from child to adult are usually OK...it's those who want to be a child all their life who find this time REALLY hard! Here's a more long-winded explanation:
http://astrology.about.com/od/advancedastrology/p/SaturnReturn.htm

Growing,

T
i
m

Wow, are you my mother? I am not even kidding, your chart is so similar to hers! She is also a pisces sun, sag moon, pisces rising with mercury in the twelfth in aquarius, except she was born way before you, and in Japan. My mom and I are both double pisceans, I suppose i've inherited it.

Do you find with your twelfth house mercury that it's hard to talk with someone unless they are on your frequency? Some people can talk to anyone and have something to talk about, but for you do you find those people to be few and far in between?

With Uranus/Jupiter conjunct hanging out with the moon in the ninth house, are your ideas of the universe pretty far out to some people? Like, well, you seem like you'd be quite open minded with so much compassion too, but maybe you hold philosophies on rebellion or have experienced strange religious events or something...? Or perhaps you travel- like astral travel!

You would do crazy things for love with that mars/venus in aries and wild piscean streak

I'd love feedback, too, as I have been studying astrology but don't often get to do strangers charts. Let me know what is hit or miss... :wink: