Intuitive Natal Chart Interpreter + Spiritual Healer/Teacher; New here saying hello!

Merlina

Premium Member
Greetings everyone!

I just joined this forum and it looked so pleasant, informative, fun and interactive that I decided to just go ahead and purchase a year long $39 dollar membership :)

My name is Merlina. My pedigree is quite long but here goes... Licensed Angel Therapy Practitioner®, Licensed Past Life Healer® (which includes a license to practice past life regression hypnotherapy), Certified Angel Practitioner®, Certified Angel Card Reader™, Certified Medium®, Certified Realm Reader®, Licensed Angelic Life Coach®, Certified Advanced Angel Tarot and Oracle Card Reader™, Certified [in] Indigo Awakening Studies™, Licensed Unicorn Healing [STUDENT] Practitioner®, and Licensed Crystal Medicine [STUDENT] Healer®. I have had the amazing blessing and personal pleasure of having been able to work with some famous names in person and in one-on-one settings, including Doreen Virtue, Radleigh Valentine, Charles Virtue, James Van Praagh, and John Holland.

At this point I have my own business and psychic education academy. I have always loved astrology and studied it with the joy of someone fabulously crazed enough to know their own dog's signs, lol. My Cubby is an Aries/Scorpio/Sagittarius (Sun/Moon/Rising). I myself am a Sag, Aries, Aries in houses 8 and 12 for Sun and Moon. I could go on here with my entire chart, but, well... I guess I will. Here we go

Sun - Sag - 8th
Moon - Aries - 12th
Mercury - Scorpio - 8th
Venus - Scorpio - 7th
Mars - Pisces - 12th
Jupiter - Pisces - 12th
Saturn - Sag - 8th
Uranus - Sag - 9th
Neptune - Cap - 9th
Pluto - Scorpio - 7th
MidHeaven - Cap
North Node - Aries - 1st
Chiron - Gem - 2nd
Lilith - Can - 8th

And that's all I have memorized off the top of my head. Anyway, I just recently added intuitive natal chart readings to my practice. I am not an astrologer, however I do have a clear and many year long self-research on the meanings of the houses, planets, and signs, and I have discovered that through using a natal chart calculator with my clients and just briefly skimming through their chart, I am frequently able to receive more information about them and their inquiry through claircognizant/clairsentient/empathic means as certain things in a person's natal chart can stand out as having a very obvious meaning. I do not claim to be an astrologer though as that would be a smack in the face to anyone who has spent their entire lifetime studying this metaphysical science comprised of such complexity! It's just like with the tarot - you could study your entire life and still not get anywhere near learning everything there is for one to possibly know!

So, that's about it for my introduction, I think. I hope to learn more about astrology while I'm here - for the purpose of sheer curiosity and the desire to learn, not as something to implicate into my business. I just can't get enough of learning about the metaphysical sciences, the psychic arts, religious philosophy, and the theosophies and beliefs of those around the world! Life fascinates me and I have been called on more than one occasion, a, "professional student." Lol. If that isn't Sagittarian though, I don't know what is!

I should add here that I am also an Ophiuchus - whether you believe in that calendar system is a personal belief. I personally cannot find too many differences between Ophi and Sag and feel that both of those as my Sun Signs merely compliment one another. Feel free to comment on this as I'm CONSTANTLY trying to find more info on Ophiuchi and their personality profiles.

Blessings and good energy <3

--Merlina

P.S. Don't let this retrograde situation get you down! It hasn't affected me in the least; I've remained happy as a lark with the glass half full, a silver lining on everything and a million questions I need to ask and research answers to ;)

Marinka

Welcome to the forum.

Tons of good information on the site provided by people of all levels of experience and views.

Merlina

Premium Member
Welcome to the forum.

Tons of good information on the site provided by people of all levels of experience and views.

Thank you! I have finally come to understand the planets, signs and houses quite well and am looking to start learning to comprehend aspects, elements and qualities, aspect patterns, house types, the nodes of the moon, the lilith sign, the four asteroid signs for ceres, pallas, juno and vesta and so forth.

I'm also looking to meet other Ophiuchi as I'm curious about the whole, "13th sign," dealio. To be honest, I can't separate the profiles of Ophiuchus from Sagittarius very well... They're just so similar in some aspects that they almost seem intertwined or integral to one another in my opinion. Therefore I don't feel like I could ever choose to just adhere to one or the other as my sun sign. It's very confusing!

I know most people's signs are different on the sidereal calendar but it would have been nicer to have been born during a sign that people know a thing or two about... Hey Universe, hear that?! Lol.

Thank you for the welcome!

Merlina

Premium Member
My Angelic Life Coach, which I accidentally added as such, (it should actually say Archangel Life Coach), is the newest certification I have, and I just passed the course literally a week before joining this forum, and therefore only a few weeks ago. I finally received the actual physical item though the other day and I am SO proud of myself! It was a really complex course. Not as difficult as my two "[STUDENT]" courses though. I have been working on Unicorn Healing Practitioner constantly since January of this year, and my Crystal course will probably take me more than two years. It is a complete clinical licensing program. At the end I will have to pass a final that includes very specific prescriptions in the form of gem elixirs and lists of gems as "ingredients" (so-to-speak) in the format of crystal grids and the laying-of-stones (on the body). My course manual has just about every mental, physical, emotional, spiritual, and psychological problem there is in existence and prescriptions for each one. I'll be tested on fifty of them for the final, but since the ones that will be on the exam are kept secret, the student therefore must learn every single one there is in order to be properly prepared - as well as properly prepared to be a professional too though, I might add. It's such an exciting venture for me though! I do really want to do Archangel Life Coaching in my practice as well though, and also hands-on Unicorn Healing Practitioner treatments, and probably some Angel Therapy Practitioner psycho-spiritual counseling as well, not to mention psychic readings. How on Earth I'm going to advertise all this in a way that makes sense and reaches the right target audience though is daunting!

Jaded

Premium Member
You say you've come to know and understand what I call "the cosmos" very well.

My life has been an enigma. Most people who have seen my chart say psychiatry.

That's not it. Been there done that. I am not shy and am happy to be dissected by anyone who knows what they are doing.

I am currently studying astrology. Very new to the in depth of it. Only been at it for about a year.

image.jpg

Merlina

Premium Member
You say you've come to know and understand what I call "the cosmos" very well.

My life has been an enigma. Most people who have seen my chart say psychiatry.

That's not it. Been there done that. I am not shy and am happy to be dissected by anyone who knows what they are doing.

I am currently studying astrology. Very new to the in depth of it. Only been at it for about a year.

View attachment 54286

Aww, thanks! Me, too, actually. I couldn't have even told you what my birth chart was composed of this time last year. I am just one of those people, who, when I get amped up on learning something new, end up throwing my entire self into it full-time until I either feel satisfied or get side-tracked with something else, lol. My boyfriend and I have about the MOST opposing planets, signs, houses, aspects, etc. that I've ever seen in my life and perhaps the most crude combination possibly in existence, lol. And it's SO TRUE, too! Even the very basis itself doesn't start on a good note - I'm Sun in Sag 8th house and he's Sun in Virgo 4th house.

Do you know much about the Lilith sign? It's supposed to represent the vengeance and evil nature within a person, and therefore, based on what sign is present, you can decode how these sorts of vengeful feelings may manifest, i.e. a Scorpio would probably have some poisoned words (Sag's bow can actually manifest mean words, too), however, in the end, the scorpion can accidentally sting itself if it's not careful. The centaur can lose himself to either all the traits of man or of beast, unable to ever find contentment. ... Those sort of symbolisms are very interesting to me!