Will we ever be back together?

bowler

Will we ever be back together? Same-Sex Horary

(I hope I am not doing anything wrong to post this thread under the wrong topic .If so, I am so sorry.)

So I asked my question and did a chart about it. I am a gay female, but my partner was confused about her sexuality because of social norms(I think). And we have been dating for 2 years and broke up 10 months ago, she moved on and we have never contacted. She seems to be moving on with some guy and I doubt that she has feelings for me anymore. Because I learned that she has a boyfriend on my birthday :( (pretty depressed since then, having a psych. treatment)

But I certainly feel this stupid connection with her still. Even tho we have never contacted.I tried to move on but I am secretly hoping that we end up together against the odds..I tried to look online for the meanings and they are all negative. I think not.

Can you interpret anything? I'm sorry if this is stupid.

Here is the horary chart (I hope I did it correctly)

chart.png

And if any helps, this is the synastry chart. (First one is me, "outside" one is her.)
snastryedit.png

:sad:

Last edited:

bowler

Also, one of my Horary-enthusiast friend said "it's early to take an answer because of 1 degree on asc" I don't get it :(

I certainly don't make fun of Horary, and I do want to know the answers, but seems like from the forum threads, there is always more negative aspects than positive. It's making me depressed because I strongly believe in Astrology and its ways of guidance. And it's really really making me freak out tbh.

Not particular about this issue, but also work related question I asked (total 2 questions I asked) was not so effective.

So idk why I feel this way..Its kinda bumming me out.

Last edited:

MissyXo

too early to judge, have patience. Cast chart again in a few weeks or months, whenever you're 100% to accept the honest answer, with a slightly different question. maybe one with a shorter time frame for possibilities. perhaps you aren't ready to know the answer yet, the universe will always get what it wants you cannot argue against what's meant to be. you should try to stop thinking about it so much your connection to her shouldn't define whether or not you are happy and nor should the answer to the question. So cheer up buttercup, all will come in good time. ��

bowler

too early to judge, have patience. Cast chart again in a few weeks or months, whenever you're 100% to accept the honest answer, with a slightly different question. maybe one with a shorter time frame for possibilities. perhaps you aren't ready to know the answer yet, the universe will always get what it wants you cannot argue against what's meant to be. you should try to stop thinking about it so much your connection to her shouldn't define whether or not you are happy and nor should the answer to the question. So cheer up buttercup, all will come in good time. ��

well thank you so much! it really gives a huge relief.everything has its own time. ty so much

Chrysalis

Im not seeing you ever getting back together, her/venus is rx and locked into a trine with mars, she's in aversion to both your planets mercury and moon, all she wants is mars, which just happens to be a masculine planet.

bowler

Im not seeing you ever getting back together, her/venus is rx and locked into a trine with mars, she's in aversion to both your planets mercury and moon, all she wants is mars, which just happens to be a masculine planet.

oh thanks for your time :(