Where is the Positive Energy in my Chart?

TXsun33

I have a lot of challenging aspects from a lot of planets in my 3rd house Capricorn to my moon in Libra in the 12th house. In my adult life I have often felt confused and like I'm running in circles. My family has a long history of mental health issues but we have come to terms with it recently. My dad (who I get it from) acknowledges and takes care of his own issues. All of these issues have come out of the wood work of my family over the past few years along with a lot of tough times: parents divorce, and my ex boyfriends death (suicide). We're gaining stability now after 2 years since his passing though I know I am changed forever from this.

I feel like a lot from my family (including genetics) and my upbringing has played a part in my unstable mental health.Over the past year I have really been looking into astrology to find support and it has really helped but I am at a point where I feel like there is something missing that I cannot see. I definitely struggle with confidence issues and w identity. Does anyone see placements in my chart where I can focus positive energy? I apologize for the heavy and long post. I have been hiding all this a while now.

Hannah

Attachments

• birthchart.png
    birthchart.png
    118.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope the observations help reflect and adapt :

scorpio asc, magnetic personality, secretive, suspicious, sentimental, investigative, deep thinking;

sun-mer-rahu the north node rise-fall in life, calling for ancestor worship,
observe fast No-moon evenings taking milk-fruits;
acq airy, uncertain, reformist; wear brown hessonite over pendant;

ketu south node leo 10th, high self-pride, sensitive, career-job changes;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-knees etc;

ketu now transit sun-mer-rahu acq, detachment from parents-motherland,
pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-lower legs-sciatica-skin etc,
and prone to life-style reversals to watch/care;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers/roses etc sun mornings;

rahu transit natal ketu leo 10th, foreign assignments, career lift, etc;

moon libra 12th wavery mind and decision making; prone to allergic colds, etc,
moon lord 9th for distant travels over libra 12th for foreign lands;
cancer 9th inimical for scorpio asc, stress-delays in luck-edu-travels etc;
mars debilated aspect over cancer 9th for luck etc;
wear pearl over a silver pendant touching heart;

jup past one year transit moon libra, regressive past emotions and travel-health expenses;

mars-sat-venus elevated cap 3rd, good for initiative-progress,
artisitc aptitudes like architecture, sculpture, drawing, event management, entrepreneurial, etc;
methodical and disciplined;
mars aspect own aries 6th protective of employment and from competition;

jup cancer and sat cap opp, misjudgments-missed opportunities-initiatives;
and misunderstandings with siblings probably; observe fast sat evenings;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers mon evenings;

sat lord 4th over 3rd, negating mother-property matters and native land;

sat 5-7m from now transit natal sat cap 3rd, good for initiative-progress,
and time to take major decisions of life impacting next 30yrs;
while take care of the jup-sat opp avoiding misjudgments etc;

jup now transit scorpio asc, trine own pisces 5th for luck-edu-children-position;
and trine elevated aspect jup-cancer 9th for luck-edu-father-husband-travels and spirituality;

hope jup scorpio helps the year ahead;
jup sag 2nd next good for family-fin and teaching-advisory-banking roles;
natal jup retro towards gemini aspect own sag 2nd protective of family-fin;

care for rahu-ketu overlapping transits coming 1.5yr;

do share pointwise ground feedbacks how true-untrue-insightful-prospective;

wishing well,

kshantaram

waybread

Hannah, welcome to the forum.

You know all about that big stellium in Capricorn squaring your moon. Hard aspects to the moon come up a lot where people have mental health problems. Note that Saturn is the traditional ruler of Aquarius as well as Capricorn, so your chart looks like Saturn-R-Us!

Saturn rules all kinds of troubles, but he also asks us to develop Saturnine qualities of hard work, patience, deferred gratification, and getting by on very little. But Saturn also tends to reward his students later in life.

This sort of stands to reason. If we save money now, vs. spending it as we get it, then we should have savings for our later times of life.

But look at your sun trine Jupiter. Jupiter, among its other rulerships, rules a sense of faith or optimism. It trines your sun, which should help you to develop a sense of faith in yourself (sun.) In traditional astrology, Jupiter is exalted in Cancer, giving it extra strength to help you face your future with more self-confidence. This is reinforced by your sun trine moon. Life may throw a lot at you, but you have enough resilience to land on your emotional feet.

With Pluto trining Saturn, you can draw from enormous stores of personal strength.

You may think of yourself as not so strong, but given the difficulties you've described, you probably have those reservoirs to draw upon.

A little planetoid to think about is Chiron. Chiron shows us "where it hurts," and in the 9th house of your philosophy on life you may not have had much faith in the universe to support you, in the past. But it also shows where and how, if we stay open to Chiron's wounds, we can gain in wisdom and compassion for other people.

The part of fortune is a blend of your sun, moon, and ascendant. If you go back to the Astrodienst chart construction page and input it into your chart, you can see, by sign and house, a part of your life that should go well for you.

Squares, BTW, are not all bad. They give you the motivation to manifest what you want in your life, vs. sitting on the couch and hoping it will somehow happen.

hello hannah, first of all i am so sorry that you went through all that. i'm glad to hear that astrology has helped you in some ways to overcome your problems! i have been doing the same as well.

while it is true that bad aspects to our moon might affect our mental health (i have moon square mercury, moon opposite uranus and neptune, mercury square uranus and neptune--i have depression and anxiety) i can see that your pluto is quite well aspected (pluto sextile venus, saturn, neptune). i also envy your sun trine moon! i can sense that you are a very strong, resilient individual who have been through hardships in the past, but you survived and grew even stronger with time. your sun trine jupiter is also something to be noted. it's such a great placement! i also love your neptune sextile pluto. i also have it and i think it might be one of the reasons why i'm still holding out until now despite my deteriorating mental health (my neptune is very badly aspected through and through except for this). i think with this aspect we have this gigantic energy that can be realized into something big and wonderful. we're naturally compassionate and humanistic and that's a beautiful thing. our dreams and ideals are pure and often border on spiritual. i'm a plutonian myself (my dominant planet is pluto) and i believe that pluto holds so many mysteries but also raw energy that can be used for a better cause, and your pluto placement seems to promise that.

i hope this helps! i'm a beginner myself so please take my words with a grain of salt. i wish you all the best!

Last edited:

Kannon

Mars sandwiched between Uranus and Neptune indicates inspired bursts of energy for substantive, inventive, creative results. Find solace and fulfillment in the arts. Follow your natural inner aesthetic sensibilities. Judge your work for its merits, but keep it, catalog it, and make something better. Come to appreciate all your efforts for the story they tell about you.

Neptune conjunct Mars points to benefits in all Neptune-related activities of creative imagination -- not theory, but actually constructing something materially; hypnosis for finding personal identity and inspired action.

The squares of Uranus, Mars, Neptune, Saturn to your Moon do present the challenge of keeping mental/emotional balance, but also imply that you may find greater peace from breaking away from any familial influences that cannot support you in a path to a full, balanced life and fulfillment.

Saturn conjunct Venus indicates that you have deeply held values that someone will appreciate. You'll never been seen as the warmest person in the room, but many will be able to appreciate your depth and your ideals.

Mercury quincunx Jupiter indicates that you have broad thinking and great potential intellectually, but need more follow-through on education in the practicalities. Use it as a secondary influence to your creative mind. Look to follow through longer on what you can manage yourself rather than piling on more information, more concerns from others in attempts to prove yourself by doing good or absorbing others' issues. Again, positive ideals are indicated by this aspect, but develop more their practical application.

InfoOverload2

Thank you all so much for the chart reading.

Hi hannah
Attached an excel sheet of all of your aspects. It also compares aspects among houses. (If you see House with no number, this is House 1). But it does not calculate minor aspects.
If I have some time tonight I'll add another file with those. Minor aspects like the quincunx/inconjunct and the sesquisquare are important

Search for the houses and planets most important to you to gain insight into yourself.

The file I sent has a bunch of hypotheticals, they may overwhelm you so focusing on the main planets and your north and south nodes will help.

Getting a better understanding of the houses in astrology will help to. Youtube is great. Reject what doesn't resonate with you, if it's true it will come to you. And the ppl on forums are very helpful for specific questions

Attachments

• FullAspectList_Hannah.zip
    175.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

TXsun33

I feel the most connected and positive about Aquarius sun in my 4th house. Although I feel like my 3rd house Stellium is more evident now than ever because I am a dog walker and I am constantly running around town doing walks for clients. I also think it will be beneficial for me to focus on gaining confidence and independence (focusing on living on my own) by backing away from my parental unit.

A lot will be changing with my mom moving out of state in the next couple months and me living on my own (but in the same city as my dad). I read that Aquarius is in a solar eclipse of the moon for the next few months which will be good for self nurturance (for Aquarius and Leo). I will focus my energy on developing myself to be smarter about self care and personal and family mechanics in the next few months. I am not sure if this is because I have my moon in Libra but I often get VERY wrapped up in emotional matters of romance and relationships.

I am very grateful for all of the responses and insights into my chart. They have all been very helpful. I realize now that I put a lot out there and that Astrology and chart reading is very intricate, which is exciting. I am looking forward to learning more and applying it to my life!