Another Will I get the Job Horary

rafaella

It's a different job than the one I asked about in that first chart.

It's the job my friend set me up with.

Congrats!!! Your 2nd chart is very positive, but I’m surprised how fast it went. 2 days? I guess it’s the mutable sign and house, usually delivers very fast.

All the best with your new job! Thanks for updating.

tikana

Congrats!!! Your 2nd chart is very positive, but I’m surprised how fast it went. 2 days? I guess it’s the mutable sign and house, usually delivers very fast.

All the best with your new job! Thanks for updating.

Rafaella,

you dont really need to look at angular/mutable/succedent houses just because you have to look at it from common sense. it is doubtful that job will not be filled within 2 months. could be weeks but this is days because angles are cardinal

rafaella

Rafaella,

you dont really need to look at angular/mutable/succedent houses just because you have to look at it from common sense. it is doubtful that job will not be filled within 2 months. could be weeks but this is days because angles are cardinal

Well I wouldn’t call 2 days common sense. It usually takes a few weeks from interview to knowing the results of the interview. 2 days is definitely out of the ordinary. Angles alone doesn’t tell me anything, it’s the aspect and the placement of moon and significator that in this case gives exact timing. Mutable/cadet are fastest. I consider aspects on angles actually slow.

FireNwater

It's not the same job I asked about in the first chart.

My friend gave the CEO my resume yesterday. They called me the same day and we set up an interview for the next day. I was hired today, same day as interview.

It was strange. Not like a typical interview. It was like they already knew they were going to hire me before I got there. They didn't ask me a lot of questions, basically just told me about the job.

That explains the lack of receptions between Venus and Moon. They are recieving my friend, who is the Sun on the Midheaven. Looks like the Moon was antiscia the Sun and then moved to conjunct my significator, Venus.

Very strange. It's kindof unsettling how little effort it took.

Last edited:

tikana

Well I wouldn’t call 2 days common sense. It usually takes a few weeks from interview to knowing the results of the interview. 2 days is definitely out of the ordinary. Angles alone doesn’t tell me anything, it’s the aspect and the placement of moon and significator that in this case gives exact timing. Mutable/cadet are fastest. I consider aspects on angles actually slow.

Depnds on a field. Here in it we get feedback within 2-3 days max

tikana

It's not the same job I asked about in the first chart.

My friend gave the CEO my resume yesterday. They called me the same day and we set up an interview for the next day. I was hired today, same day as interview.

It was strange. Not like a typical interview. It was like they already knew they were going to hire me before I got there. They didn't ask me a lot of questions, basically just told me about the job.

That explains the lack of receptions between Venus and Moon. They are recieving my friend, who is the Sun on the Midheaven. Looks like the Moon was antiscia the Sun and then moved to conjunct my significator, Venus.

Very strange. It's kindof unsettling how little effort it took.

I have had... They got my resume within 3 hours i had an interview.. Got a job offer that day

FireNwater

So Frawley says
cadent house = fast
Mutable sign = medium

Fast signs are cardinal.

He says unless you get fast + fast or slow + slow, you get the medium time unit. So fast + medium = medium. We had mutable=medum and cadent=fast.

That is why I thought weeks. I went off of the days, weeks, months timeframe. Medium= weeks.

If the likely timeframe was hours, days, weeks, we would have gotten days. I didn't think hours was possible, therefore chose, days, weeks, months.

But... I think what actually happened here is my friends influence perfected this faster- she is the Sun, in a Cardinal sign and angular and strong. I think the antiscia perfected it. The Moon carried the light of the Sun by antiscia (even though antiscia is not really carrying technical light but is a "reflection")to Venus. The Moon is also conjunct the MC by anticsia.

Last edited:

tikana

So Frawley says
cadent house = fast
Mutable sign = medium

Fast signs are cardinal.

He says unless you get fast + fast or slow + slow, you get the medium time unit. So fast + medium = medium. We had mutable=medum and cadent=fast.

That is why I thought weeks. I went off of the days, weeks, months timeframe. Medium= weeks.

If the likely timeframe was hours, days, weeks, we would have gotten days. I didn't think hours was possible, therefore chose, days, weeks, months.

But... I think what actually happened here is my friends influence perfected this faster- she is the Sun, in a Cardinal sign and angular and strong. I think the antiscia perfected it. The Moon carried the light of the Sun by antiscia (even though antiscia is not really carrying technical light but is a "reflection")to Venus. The Moon is also conjunct the MC by anticsia.

use common sense in timing. your chances getting those 2 planets in angular houses are slim to none.