Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-22-2019, 01:16 PM

I'm stuck in my life!

I'm new in this wonderful forum, thank you for having me! And I apologize in advance ; my English is not very good.
Iím pretty new to astrology, and I find it to be the most exciting thing ever :-) I would love your help to understand my chart better. Iíve been stuck in my life for many years now, and Iíve been isolating myself from the outer world. I think one of the reasons is my sensitivity. I get overwhelmed by almost everything! Does this show in my chart? Also: The absolutely worst thing I can think of, is animals being hurt. I start crying just writing this, itís crazy. Many people feel that way about animals, I know, but all these strong feelings in general - where do they come from in my chart? Knowing would help me understand and accepting myself better, I think. Thank you very much for reading this :-)
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/320xq90/r/921/bc8lht.png

Last edited by Medulla; 06-23-2019 at 08:00 AM.
Unread 06-23-2019, 04:54 AM

Re: I'm stuck in my life!

Welcome to the forum.

You can't link your chart directly from Astrodienst. If you are working from a computer, save it, then upload it as a clickable thumbnail, following the prompts at the bottom of your next posts. From a cell phone, try linking it via a service like imgur.com .

We're here to help.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And weíll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 06-23-2019, 08:01 AM

Oh, I'm sorry! I hope the link to my chart works now :-)
Unread 06-25-2019, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medulla View Post
I'm new in this wonderful forum, thank you for having me! And I apologize in advance ; my English is not very good.
Iím pretty new to astrology, and I find it to be the most exciting thing ever :-) I would love your help to understand my chart better. Iíve been stuck in my life for many years now, and Iíve been isolating myself from the outer world. I think one of the reasons is my sensitivity. I get overwhelmed by almost everything! Does this show in my chart? Also: The absolutely worst thing I can think of, is animals being hurt. I start crying just writing this, itís crazy. Many people feel that way about animals, I know, but all these strong feelings in general - where do they come from in my chart? Knowing would help me understand and accepting myself better, I think. Thank you very much for reading this :-)
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/3...921/bc8lht.png

Sensitivity for Animals:

Hey, you have Moon and Venus in sidereal Pisces, so this indicates a high Sensitivity.

Plus North Node is in your 10th House, this also.
Unread 06-25-2019, 04:12 AM

Looking at the pattern (seesaw, which is the opposition pattern) we find a chart notable for the predominance of the opposition. Libra is rising and is the sign most associated with that aspect (7th sign). The axis of the seesaw is a 1st/7th double opposition, an east-west conflict. It is pretty clear that this life centers on interpersonal relationships. That is the crux.

Second, we notice that all of the planets below the horizon are retrograde. I have found this to be a reliable and powerful indicator of the lone wolf, the solitary creature longing for a family but ....

With all 5 of the ponderous planets Rx (a Preponderance, indicative of a powerful introversion, high subjectivity), plus all of them below Earth (the subjective, private, inturned hemisphere)....you can see where this leads.

Last edited by greybeard; 06-25-2019 at 04:49 AM.
Unread 06-25-2019, 04:49 AM

Just a few quick reactions:

1. You are very intelligent, and a careful, probing thinker. You'd probably be good at research. (9th house domiciled sun trine Saturn-Pluto)

2. Being in a relationship is important to you, but you are so idealistic that it would be hard for an actual ordinary man to live up to your dream Prince Charming. A worst case here would be to stay in a highly unsuitable relationship in the hope he would improve. (Venus-moon in the 7th house opposed by Saturn-Pluto.)

3. Struggling with self-esteem issues (sun conjunct Chiron, Saturn in the 1st house, Uranus opposite sun.)

4. With Neptune trine moon-Venus, you probably have a rich imagination, so I hope you have an artistic outlet. For some reason dance comes to mind: something like ballroom dancing with a partner or music.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And weíll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 06-25-2019, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius Jupiter View Post
Sensitivity for Animals:

Hey, you have Moon and Venus in sidereal Pisces, so this indicates a high Sensitivity.

Plus North Node is in your 10th House, this also.
Oh, interesting, that makes sense! Thanks for your help :-)
Unread 06-25-2019, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Looking at the pattern (seesaw, which is the opposition pattern) we find a chart notable for the predominance of the opposition. Libra is rising and is the sign most associated with that aspect (7th sign). The axis of the seesaw is a 1st/7th double opposition, an east-west conflict. It is pretty clear that this life centers on interpersonal relationships. That is the crux.

Second, we notice that all of the planets below the horizon are retrograde. I have found this to be a reliable and powerful indicator of the lone wolf, the solitary creature longing for a family but ....

With all 5 of the ponderous planets Rx (a Preponderance, indicative of a powerful introversion, high subjectivity), plus all of them below Earth (the subjective, private, inturned hemisphere)....you can see where this leads.
Thank you so much for your very interesting interpretation:-) It makes a lot of sense to me. So it sounds like my challenge in life is to learn combining my inner lone wolf with healthy relations to other people. But my wolf is very persistent, it's gonna be difficult.
Unread 06-25-2019, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Just a few quick reactions:

1. You are very intelligent, and a careful, probing thinker. You'd probably be good at research. (9th house domiciled sun trine Saturn-Pluto)

2. Being in a relationship is important to you, but you are so idealistic that it would be hard for an actual ordinary man to live up to your dream Prince Charming. A worst case here would be to stay in a highly unsuitable relationship in the hope he would improve. (Venus-moon in the 7th house opposed by Saturn-Pluto.)

3. Struggling with self-esteem issues (sun conjunct Chiron, Saturn in the 1st house, Uranus opposite sun.)

4. With Neptune trine moon-Venus, you probably have a rich imagination, so I hope you have an artistic outlet. For some reason dance comes to mind: something like ballroom dancing with a partner or music.
Thanks a lot for looking at my chart, Iím learning so much from you guys :-) You're spot-on in all of your interpretations. Interesting that my imagination (Iím a writer) has to do with Neptune trine moon Venus. Iíve never tried ballroom dancing! I might ought to look into that :-)
Unread 06-25-2019, 07:31 PM

Deep problems with parents, particularly mom. Power and control issues, love (such as it were) contingent on meeting imposed standards. Cruelty.

You are secretive, unwilling to reveal or expose the self. Issues with femininity. May champion the cause of ostracised or persecuted groups of which you may or may not be a constituent.

As a writer you need solitude. So the Cosmos said, "Let's give this girl room to think."

By the way, my own chart likewise imposes solitude. You don't necessarily overcome it (I speak as an old man). But then, I like peace and quiet and walking in the rain.

Last edited by greybeard; 06-25-2019 at 07:43 PM.
Unread 06-25-2019, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Deep problems with parents, particularly mom. Power and control issues, love (such as it were) contingent on meeting imposed standards. Cruelty.

You are secretive, unwilling to reveal or expose the self. Issues with femininity. May champion the cause of ostracised or persecuted groups of which you may or may not be a constituent.

As a writer you need solitude. So the Cosmos said, "Let's give this girl room to think."

By the way, my own chart likewise imposes solitude. You don't necessarily overcome it (I speak as an old man). But then, I like peace and quiet and walking in the rain.
Thank you for your insight :-) I don't wish to overcome my need for solitude; I enjoy it and feel blessed that Iím not afraid of my own company. But I would like to find a balance; I have such wonderful people in my life, but often I choose solitude over them, all though I know theyíre good for me. I just get so overwhelmed being with others. But I like your Cosmos-sentence! :-)
And youíre spot-on in everything you mentioned. For instance the ostracized groups; Iíve really enjoyed working with humans suffering from mental illnesses (like I do myself). You write Ďcrueltyí, what do you mean? That people have been cruel to me, or Iíve been cruel to someone?

Tags
life, stuck