Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.

Unread 03-12-2011, 05:58 PM

An introverted Libran =D

Hi everyone!

All along I've only known about the sun signs until I watched this show on tv that spoked about other planets..

Started working for less than six months, and found out how introverted I can get

How do you guys start out? I've been a lurker for a short while and went to find out more about my natal chart.. Any easier way to relate and remember the characteristics of houses and planets?

Hope my time here will be enjoyable!

Last edited by lamentosa; 03-12-2011 at 06:01 PM.

Tags
introverted, libran