Where are my eyeglasses??

Inline

Hi, attached is the horary chart for my lost eyeglasses.....pls help!

Mercury (ruler of Virgo ASC = querent) and the glasses also symbolised by Mercury, ruler of Virgo 2nd (house of personal belongings).

Mercury is angular (10H) showing I think, that the glasses are near the owner (me). And both main significators, Mercury (glasses) & Moon (me) are in the same sign - showing that they have been lost in a place that i frequent most. I've been working a lot, 1) at my friends house and 2) at my home - shown by the locations of the significators in 10th & 11th houses.

Merc and Moon are both above the horizon, so i should be able to find them but.....I've looked everywhere and nothing.

Lilly tells to look at the 4H ruler for the "quality of ground upon which the lost item lies" - useful as a further clue of where to look - here the chart IC is Scorpio, ruler Mars in Cancer a significator for items that generate heat and energy and positioned in the 11th house (by the Moon) could mean a friends house?

Does anyone see something I'm missing?
Thanks for your help!!

Attachments

• where_r_my_glasses.jpg
    where_r_my_glasses.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Inline

...bump....

I'm bumping this because I still can't find my glasses and they were expensive. I'd hate to have to replace them, just to find the old ones soon after. :(

According to the chart the glasses should be visible, somewhere nearby?

Can anyone help?

Thanks!!!