Rev Dr Reuben Swinburne Clymer

Opal

Premium Member
I just mentioned that the nations that the Israelites dispossessed were practicing human sacrifices. Are you reading my comments? The land that you have was also dispossessed from nations that practiced human sacrifices until few centuries ago.

That is not in the Bible though.

The aboriginal people’s did practice cannibalism.

JUPITERASC

The Lord YHVH does nothing
unless he reveals his

secret

counsel
to his servants the prophets.
images

Opal

Premium Member
For JA, and Petosiris,

This is an interesting battle. Probably the worst defeat the British ever suffered. The victors were called savages, but the battle was amazing, and their savage ways were very misunderstood. The Battle of Isandlwanda, was timed to an eclipse by the victors. When they had won they honoured the dead by slicing open their abdomen to release their souls, a misunderstood honour, striking horror and disgust to the British. Later, the British returned, and mowed them down.

I admire the Zulu’s for this Battle.

I will be back tonight, and will be back on subject.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q1viP-jVZis

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

For JA, and Petosiris,

This is an interesting battle. Probably the worst defeat the British ever suffered. The victors were called savages, but the battle was amazing, and their savage ways were very misunderstood. The Battle of Isandlwanda, was timed to an eclipse by the victors. When they had won they honoured the dead by slicing open their abdomen to release their souls, a misunderstood honour, striking horror and disgust to the British. Later, the British returned, and mowed them down.

I admire the Zulu’s for this Battle.

I will be back tonight, and will be back on subject.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q1viP-jVZis

thumb_hukuman-mati-hanged-drawn-and-quartered-humandod-hukuman-ini-adalah-21262967.png

The_%27Hung_Drawn_and_Quartered%27_%2C_Great_Tower_Street%2C_London_-_geograph.org.uk_-_381862.jpg

4fe9c25466433c30bbb43b711040055e.png

Opal

Premium Member
Page 76, of the book.

Wow. Last paragraph of the Chapter. To me, reading it was goose bumpy. :biggrin:

"Every deed, word or thought which has helped to make up the sum total of a human life is photographed upon the subconscious of man---the as-yet unconscious Soul, with as much fidelity as is the mind of the Creator written in the starry hieroglyphics upon the glittering skies. The inner self, call it the subconscious or what you will, keeps as a faithful a record, as true a doomsday book, and pronounces as certain a sentence upon human life and conduct as ever the Egyptian Osiris did in his sternest mood and in Godlike justice. This is the judge of the judgment day who will judge us all. It is a god within us."

Wow! This speaks to me. Anyone else? Right down to the myth, forever written in the skies.

I picked up the book a couple weeks ago, to look at the Table of Contents. I was slightly annoyed that there wasn't one. So, I talked to my husband for a couple minutes, and then, when converstion stopped, I opened the book randomly. It started talking about the Cherubim, and the Ark, and the faces of the Bull, Lion, Eagle and Man upon it. I sighed, and as I read, I found that it was like he was speaking to me, personally. Then I decided to start at the beginning.

Opal

Premium Member
The Beginning.

The first paragraph of the Introduction.

Entitled "Man's inhumanity to man has made countless thousands mourn."

"Ask the question: "Which of man's actions has been the greatest destroyer of human life, and , more than anything else, has brought misery and suffering upon all mankind?" The answer will almost invariably be: "War" A moment's thought will disprove this. The Moloch that has devoured the greatest number of human lives and has caused unspeakable sorrow and heartbreaks, has not been war, but the battle of the creeds." (Religion)

That is just how, it came that I have to read this book. I do not know, if it affects anyone else, as deeply as it does me. As I read more, I read more. It is so well written, talking to you, instead of with an uptight upper crust know it all flavour, that leaves the taste of cold tea with milk in my mouth.

Off to read some more. Talk to you soon.

Opal

Premium Member
Hello. An excerpt from page 130.

Again throughout the pages that I haven’t discussed, are multiple references to the Ages. The ages. Not talking of singularly at all. Not implying one set or a partial set. Implying, as many of us feel, the unending circle of repetition or dance we are in. Daily. Yearly. Age. Ages. Forevermore.

Anyways, on to page 130.

“Among the Eastern nation’s, such as the Egyptian’s, Phoenician’s, Arabian’s and many others, the word Heve or Heva equally signified life; a serpent, or Eva. Even the designation “Him who is”. or., God, or the early great name of God, Jov or Jehovah drew it’s etymology from this source. Heve, that is, Eve, the common name of the mother of mankind, or more correctly, the one who gave birth to the first sexed of the human family, has the same beginning. Thus it will be recognized that the Virgin Mary, the Serpent, Eva, and even God, stems from the same root.”

I do not know how many of you have gotten into reading ancient myths and history, and of course the Gnostic texts, and the myriad of writings, some in stone, on many differing structures, older than we can even begin to fathom. But, I can through the very little that I have read, and I say little, because in my Lifetime, I do not have enough time to claim to be all knowing, this guy, he has read the same stuff I have been reading and he has put it into words, so much better than I could ever hope to achieve.

Enjoy!!!

Opal

Premium Member
Page 134.

“The serpent was one of the most remarkable symbols. With its tail in its mouth, it represented eternity—-never ending—-always existing;”

Ouroboros. Forever. The Sun. The Moon. The Planets. The Stars. Never ending, always existing.

Again, for me his style of writing is so readable. Talking to, not above you, wanting you to see, not wanting to shroud his words in mystery.

Cool.

petosiris

Banned
I don't take it personal. Man's inhumanity to man is a given. No matter what creed you follow, atrocities will occur in the name of whatever "God" is being misinterpreted.

Man uses religion as a crutch of superiority over other religious or unreligious group of people.

The 12 apostles, are representatives, of the months of the year, and of the zodiac signs. 12 is a number repeatedly used in all creeds. Sacred. :biggrin:

There can be 13 months in one year in the biblical calendar, though it is possible there were always 12 before the flood. But I have already pointed out to you, that the luminaries were created for the purpose of marking the appointed times of YHVH, not the other way around according to Genesis 1:14. For before God created the greater luminary, he knew that one of the twelve apostles would betray his only Son on the Passover. He created all glorious things for his glory, and the glory of the Son is glory to the Father.

Opal

Premium Member
There can be 13 months in one year in the biblical calendar, though it is possible there were always 12 before the flood. But I have already pointed out to you, that the luminaries were created for the purpose of marking the appointed times of YHVH, not the other way around according to Genesis 1:14. For before God created the greater luminary, he knew that one of the twelve apostles would betray his only Son on the Passover. He created all glorious things for his glory, and the glory of the Son is glory to the Father.

Ah yes, Judas. Scorpio. The traitor. Scorpio, signifying the end of harvest. The chips have to be cashed in, and, tilled under for the winter solstice, in preparation for the bringer of light. After 3 days of death, or darkness, and then light will prevail, and the sun will shine its light again. Forever and ever. Aman.

JUPITERASC

I believe in the Cosmos. The universe is God.

We (mankind) created God to keep track of the equinox’s and solstice’s and the zodiacal months to assist us in knowing the seasons. Keepers of time, in time.

I know what you are getting at. Nor do I believe that there is a hell waiting for me or you. Just next, I guess.

Time keeping. Daily, yearly, age, ages. Forever. As far back as you can conceive.
images

images

images

c67afc10961fd5dcd4fb9653bfbfc29e.jpg

83684535038db7974b44421b3df96222.jpg

JUPITERASC

Do you agree that the name Yeshua means ''YHVH saves''
and that according to Egyptologists, the meaning of Isis is uncertain,
but the best guess comes from a hieroglyph?
Do you agree that the first name is correctly pronounced
with a ''sh'' sound in Hebrew and Aramaic,
while the other with an ''s'' sound.
I just want to confirm that you are actually reading
and thinking about what I am writing
before we move on to the next thing.
Siriusly :smile:

yhwh.jpg

hart-iah-moon-deity.jpg

Jah or Yah

Hebrew: יה, Yah
is a short form, the first syllable, of Yahweh = consonantal spelling YHWH :smile:
Hebrew: יהוה, the four letters that form the tetragrammaton
the personal name of God which the ancient Israelites used.

hqdefault.jpg

Opal

Premium Member
Page 142. The last paragraph of the chapter I am reading. He really reaffirms with every chapter how talented a writer he is. I am surprised that his astrological chart is not in Astro’s database. Or anywhere else for that matter .

“This is a yearly occurrence. It is the drama of heaven. It is a fact, not fancy, and it is the symbolization of the mystery which all men must solve for themselves in order to attain to Immortalization. The life of the Nazarene was an example for all men to follow if they seek to attain, and was patterned after the heavenly drama, and his history was written to accord or harmonize with it.”

That, is a beautiful way to summarize the chapter that I have been reading.

The next one is titled “Religion is a Portrayal of the Life of Man”.

Talk to you soon. Opal

JUPITERASC

Page 142. The last paragraph of the chapter I am reading. He really reaffirms with every chapter how talented a writer he is. I am surprised that his astrological chart is not in Astro’s database. Or anywhere else for that matter .

“This is a yearly occurrence. It is the drama of heaven. It is a fact, not fancy, and it is the symbolization of the mystery which all men must solve for themselves in order to attain to Immortalization. The life of the Nazarene was an example for all men to follow if they seek to attain, and was patterned after the heavenly drama, and his history was written to accord or harmonize with it.”

That, is a beautiful way to summarize the chapter that I have been reading.

The next one is titled “Religion is a Portrayal of the Life of Man”.

Talk to you soon. Opal
The Pharmacratic Inquisition

- (Full video)

*Shamanism Behind Religion Unveiled*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfkVnf4eEfM

a541f92d0f8b7a8690cb088d3ae635e3.jpg

32982181.jpg

yu9w73iIMbyG0PvcS_5CKvlhJ3IaDKDOAraKoIV9roKCeQ9lpIRGDZECBYjbTDDhmyXI6XrqAEkqutCe7a_AafmibKxYG7WWEHc0uKlisrn6hmTT1L8WixNhf-xRsWd2YLDkks8-eCTCOcI8MB-KJyoYkcfKqNxxFabhqg

week6-image-2.jpg

Opal

Premium Member
Page 149.

"Once upon a time, when religion was spiritual rather than a mere matter of form, and all men were able to commune with their God, they were as one---a unit. As men became more material and turned away from God, they began to permit others to do their thinking for them in all that concerned God and religious practices and the spirit of religion was lost. A division gradually took place. One was the formal church much as we know today; the other, generally unknown to the masses, were secret organizations formed for the benefit of the few who were unsatisfied with the letter taught by the church and who sought for the secret or Mystery."

Beautifully stated. Again. Pointing out how, we now, are fodder for the rich and powerful. Materialism. Control of the masses. My God is better. Stronger. Righter. Richer. Give us your money, masses. Believe as we say, and you will find peace, in your death, and we can tax even your dead ***.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVuSYUNAekc

People could not openly discuss, metaphysical truths. Not without fear, of many things, at the hands of the money people. Religion's are control. In the privacy, of secret societies, they could talk. Without fear, of being ruined, in this lifetime.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Page 152
“With the keys to unlock the ancient mystery teachings, the Bible and other ancient religious texts, and their histories and poetic effusions, can be read with increased interest, delight and understanding. Dark passages will be made clear. Tales, fables, allegories and parables which we have been taught to accept as childish tales, will reveal to us a depth of meaning beyond our present comprehension.”

Wow. This is what I feel. Again, I feel admiration for this man and his words. He sees, further than the average writer. Utilizing the word ages, like, I do. Hard not to like that🙂

I will write you the last paragraph of the chapter later. I think you will enjoy it!