Astrological order of the Tarot

Delano

If you create an astrological order for the Tarot you can workout what you name is in the Tarot. If you order the cards from 1 -78, you can work out the card that is associated with your name.
Delano is 5 of pentacles. 0 - 9 Taurus
Strachen is Ace of swords. Element of Air.

Thirdteenth

If you create an astrological order for the Tarot you can workout what you name is in the Tarot. If you order the cards from 1 -78, you can work out the card that is associated with your name.
Delano is 5 of pentacles. 0 - 9 Taurus
Strachen is Ace of swords. Element of Air.

Hello Delano! Such a cool idea :surprised: I do have a question, if you do not mind that I ask. Wouldn’t it be easier to count the name of an individual then associate it to its numerological number and assign it to a card? The first name Delano would be number 6, and that would have associations to the planet Venus. That is when we would have to consider the cards that has associations to the planet Venus. The four of wands (Venus in Aries), Nine of pentacles (Venus in Virgo), Five of swords (Venus in Aquarius) and Seven of cups (Venus in Scorpio). Unless, this technique you are incorporating is saying to just associate your own astrological orders to the cards. I do question how did you place the element in which these names should go in your example. I could have missed something in your writing. Correct me if I am wrong.

Delano

Hi Third

Yes that would be a lot easier. However I like the diversity of calculating the name beyond the first
nine numbers.

Delano

Hi Conspiracy

Yes, it is proprietary. I was working on it for about 9 years. However its only after two decades did I figure out how to link a card to the name.

Delano

Do you have any materials ready for publication, or is that even something you are thinking to do?
Hi Conspiracy
That's a really nice compliment, but I am not currently planning on publishing. I do post some ideas on my 2converse page and I discuss some ideas on my Astrological Theory page

dr. farr

For me I use the following major arcana allocations;

Air - fool
Fire - last judgement
Water - hanged man
Aries-emperor
Taurus - hierophant
Gemini - lovers
Cancer=Chariot
Leo = strength
Virgo -hermit
Libra - justices