Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Travelling, moving and relocation

Horary Questions on Travelling, moving and relocation Questions about travels, changing residence, relocation and related.

Unread 11-17-2014, 06:05 PM

Is relocation inevitable?

I have been looking for a job in my current city for a while now but haven't had any luck.

But just to be clear, will I get a job in my city is not my underlying question because currently I am working from home. So I am able to stay in my current city even without having a job in this city for past couple of months. But my current client wont let me work from home anymore after Dec.

So is relocation inevitable? Will I HAVE to move from here?

I learned vedic astrology and cannot read circular charts so I am not attempting to read my own chart. Thanks to anybody that provides any answers.
Attached Images
File Type: gif Relocation.gif (50.7 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by 8thstellium; 11-20-2014 at 05:50 AM.
Unread 11-17-2014, 07:43 PM

Re: Is relocation inevitable?

You are Sa, relocation is 7 house matter, ruler is Su. We see Su will conjunct Sa, so that is YES answer to your question!
Unread 11-17-2014, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fensi88 View Post
You are Sa, relocation is 7 house matter, ruler is Su. We see Su will conjunct Sa, so that is YES answer to your question!
Thank you fensi. How soon is the relocation happening?
Will it be for long term or temporary? Not sure if the second question can be answered by horary or in the capacity of the same chart. If not I'm sorry.

Last edited by 8thstellium; 11-17-2014 at 08:11 PM.
Unread 11-18-2014, 10:54 AM

Aspect will perfect for 33' time units, if time unit is month that means you will relocate for 17 days, if time unit is year then you will relocate for 6 months and 18 days.
The Following User Says Thank You to fensi88 For This Useful Post:
8thstellium (11-19-2014)
Unread 11-18-2014, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fensi88 View Post
Aspect will perfect for 33' time units, if time unit is month that means you will relocate for 17 days, if time unit is year then you will relocate for 6 months and 18 days.
Thank you.
Unread 11-19-2014, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8thstellium View Post
I have been looking for a job in this city for a while now but haven't had any luck.

But just to be clear, will I get a job in this city is not my underlying question because currently I am working from home. So I am able to stay in this town even without having a job in this city for past couple of months. But my current client wont let me work from home anymore after Dec.

So is relocation inevitable? Will I HAVE to move from here?

I learned vedic astrology and cannot read circular charts so I am not attempting to read my own chart. Thanks to anybody that provides any answers.

I don't quite understand the situation - are you thinking of moving to the city where your client is?

Moon is applying to Venus after change of sign, and Venus is right at cusp of 10th indicating move due to work. (Is the job Venus related, such as in arts/something creative? just curious)

Yeah Sun/Saturn conjunction also appears to indicate a move. And the 10th ruler just inside 7th cusp might indicate the client (your client giving you the work).
The Following User Says Thank You to rafaella For This Useful Post:
8thstellium (11-19-2014)
Unread 11-19-2014, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
I don't quite understand the situation - are you thinking of moving to the city where your client is? .
I am hoping NOT to move. I live here but my client is in a different city. I lived in the client's city and worked at client location for two months then came back home and have been working from from since end of Aug. But they wont let me work from home anymore after Dec end. Which means I either HAVE to move or quit the job.

Quote:
Moon is applying to Venus after change of sign, and Venus is right at cusp of 10th indicating move due to work. (Is the job Venus related, such as in arts/something creative? just curious) .
I am in IT..Analyst to be precise.

Quote:
Yeah Sun/Saturn conjunction also appears to indicate a move. And the 10th ruler just inside 7th cusp might indicate the client (your client giving you the work).
Thank you.
Unread 11-20-2014, 11:57 AM

I'm undecided about that Sun/Saturn conjunction actually, because Moon is void, as in it won't complete anymore aspects in the sign it is in. So I wonder whether that Sun/ Saturn conjunction in that case doesn't quite deliver.

Moon aspect to Venus I think might indicate a new job in near future as Moon has to change signs to apply to Venus, so this is change in someway in regards to work (10th house Venus).

The more I look at the chart the more I feel its a new job rather than the move.

let us know either way, please.

All the best!
Unread 11-20-2014, 01:59 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

yeah the querent will move
actulaly new location is pretty good bc jupiter is in 7th house
moon sextiles venus out of a sign - something has to change first.
What i cant figure out is the distance

Venus is 3rd house - maybe you willl move locally first
then long distance like in a year? sun/saturn in 9th house
Unread 11-20-2014, 04:22 PM

Sure I'll keep you guys posted.
Where I live now is a small town and after living in big cities and moving every year or so for work, this is where I felt at home for the first time in years.
Unfortunately for me every time I get comfortable I get uprooted and at this time, the chance to stay put isn't looking very bright. I'll keep you posted.

Tags
inevitable, relocation