Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-01-2013, 11:34 PM

Attraction

Hello I was wondering if anyone could help me out.

There's someone i've known for a few years who i've had a lot of chemistry with not physical but this strong chemistry. I know he's bad news considering he has had a girlfriend and makes it very obvious that he's attracted to me but I wondering based on our charts why this is? No matter what he keeps coming back into my life. I would not get involved with their relationship i'm just explaining what the relationship is.

He's an Aries Moon but his venus is pisces and mars is aquarius which is the same as mine. Could this have anything to do with it?

I'm usually drawn with celebrities and from afar Geminis but for actual relationships earth signs. my two serious relationships were Capricorn and a Libra but they tend to get rather dull for me.

What signs do you think I should go for or what do I need to in someone?

Also any advice based on my chart would be great. Thank you for your time!

I'm a female by the way!
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_w2gw_03_k_hp.80928.42071.gif (49.4 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by ccpisces37; 06-03-2013 at 05:15 AM.
Unread 06-02-2013, 02:47 PM

Re: Attraction

DONT YOU EVEN TRY BREAKING SOMEONE'S RELATIONSHIP!! THE CURSES WILL CHASE YOU ALL UR LIFE.

you already had 2 bf in past it wont be easy for you to fish another one. you seems a casual person. so dont u dare to break someone else's relationship thats a sin.

every relationship is a hard work "foundation" made with lots of hopes, TRUSTS, wishes, dreams, emotions & so on. Its a sin to break someone's emotions. Put your self in that girl's place 1st of all.

Last edited by Angels; 06-02-2013 at 04:49 PM.
Unread 06-02-2013, 04:10 PM

Well, with only the knowledge that he's an Aries to go off of, and general common sense...I'd say this chemistry is something to be disregarded, at least for now. Aries are strong and bold but often deeply insecure, and dismissive of others' needs due to their own highly developed egos. They ARE the sign of energy and drive, chemistry with them is not uncommon. They're also the 'youngest' sign and require a lot of babying attention. Once again, it's hard to tell without seeing both of your charts (and I'm only a newbie at astrology) but it's also a bad idea to get involved with someone who is still in another relationship, even if you think the relationship is invalid or doomed anyway. Trust me, I'm still reaping the bad oats of messing with someone else's couple.
Unread 06-02-2013, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monolilith View Post
Trust me, I'm still reaping the bad oats of messing with someone else's couple.
well said

how evil this person is wanting to break someone else's relationship! shame!
Unread 06-02-2013, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccpisces37 View Post
I know he's bad news considering he has had a girlfriend and makes it very obvious that he's attracted to me but I wondering based on our charts why this is? No matter what he keeps coming back into my life.
That's desperate
Unread 06-02-2013, 05:15 PM
Account Closed

I agree with the others about breaking another relationship.

However, for your notes in the future:

1. you cannot post someone's chart here without their permission

2. If you have their permission, then you need complete data: Day/year/month, Hours/minute of day, and place of birth or longitude/latitude.
Without this you don't have a real picture.

Z
Unread 06-02-2013, 08:14 PM

Hi ccpisces37
welcome to the forums.

Briefly looking at your chart I see that your mars is in aquarius conjunct mercury, moon is sag. I can see why earth signs might get boring for you. Maybe an earth sign with lots of air in their chart might be a better match, or just an air sun sign in general.. since you are maybe attracted to intelligent, witty men who are perhaps a bit detached emotionally and slightly kooky?

with your Sag moon you probably like excitement, I wonder if this is why you are attracted to someone that is already attached.

I only see your chart posted here. A synastry chart would work in showing why you feel this strong attraction to him. Please anonymize his chart before posting it, if you choose to do so.

Tags
attraction