Comedian friend.

MMD1990

My friend would love to have his chart analyzed. Hes very funny and a great comedian and writer..wondering if that pops out in his chart? Thanks!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_taylor.65542.30208.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_taylor.65542.30208.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 23

Alice McDermott

He has the Pythagorean Triangle that shows up so often in the charts of comedians. You can read a bit about it here: http://aliceportman.com/yods-and-quincunx/

As it involves Jupiter-Mars-Pluto I would think the humour is very sharp and incisive.

Interestingly he has both the ruler of his Ascendant and ruler of his MC conjunct the Vertex, which gives a destiny in life. As the Moon, ruler of his MC, is in Gemini and applying to Mercury, which in turn is the oriental planet, I think he has a destiny in a career involving communication. It could well be in comedy as Jupiter (part of the pythagorean triangle) conjoins the MC and Chiron. The Magi astrologers say Jupiter-Chiron gives great success and charisma and Jupiter exalted in Cancer should further increase this.

It is a very interesting chart with Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn and Pluto all in their own signs and Jupiter exalted. Sun and Mercury are in Hayz and he was born in the hour of Mercury - even further increasing his communication skills.

Alice

Attachments

• Taylor.gif
    Taylor.gif
    13.8 KB · Views: 12