Will he talk to me again?

alliewar

Hello Everyone,

I had a little bit of a fall out with my boyfriend. Im not sure if he will talk to me again... :crying:
My question is: Will he talk to me again?

Full moon is approaching meaning endings
7th house looks positive with Venus there
3rd house for communication, ruler of 3rd is in its own house, positive?
but ruler of third in cadent house, negative
Venus and Mars trine, positive
mercury sextile pluto in 3rd, positive?

Im not sure what the chart is saying
Please some help

Attachments

• astro_2gw_talk_to_me_again.8894.51306.jpg
    astro_2gw_talk_to_me_again.8894.51306.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Moon is translating from Venus (him) to Mars (you) in a trine, so I do think there will be contact again, in fact most likely from his side. Moon is in the 11th house. I think there will be communication in 2-3 days to 2-3 weeks. Since Moon in the 11th, it could involve a common friend or that he proposes friendship instead.
Please update.

alliewar

Hi,

Moon is translating from Venus (him) to Mars (you) in a trine, so I do think there will be contact again, in fact most likely from his side. Moon is in the 11th house. I think there will be communication in 2-3 days to 2-3 weeks. Since Moon in the 11th, it could involve a common friend or that he proposes friendship instead.
Please update.

Thank you Aquarius!
I will definitely keep you updated!
Your interpretation makes sense about the friendship part. I'm getting the feeling that romantically it's not working out and hes very closed off, but always had a great friendship quality before we were dating.
I'm not sure what I will do if he starts talking to me agian but only as a friend.
Thank you, I will definitely update!

Chrysalis

Adding to the TOL, Moon rules his 3rd house but his 3rd is in a mute sign. You/mars are in your 3rd and your antiscia falls in the angular 1st house, also his antiscia is in his 3rd house, so he does want to talk to you, but won't. So I'm saying the opposite, it's going to be you reaching out to him and not him reaching out to you.

I'm not seeing this TOL will work out so positively, when moon perfects with mars at 5 degrees Libra she will still be under the bounds of Saturn, and the aspect moon makes is only a sinister aspect so not that great in producing anything beneficial.

rafaella

Yes there is contact as Aqua suggested, there is the TOL, Moon brings Venus and Mars together. However Venus doesn't show much interest, is placed in his part of the chart so he is not going to go out of the way to contact you. You may need to contact, also could be 3rd party such as a friend or online/social media contact.