Divorce

dreamer

I had asked about 9 months back if I will get a divorce from my husband and I had received replies in the forum here that it will happen.

I am still with him as he does not want to give me one. So I cast a chart again after 9 months with the same question
" Will I get a divorce?"

What surprises me in this chart is that me (Moon) and he (Saturn) are in our respective 12 th house. I am in my own sign cancer and he is retrograde. I do not see any aspects between our signifactors. Mars ,the signifactor of divorce is in separation aspect with venus, my general signifactor. Me( moon) is burnt by sun...shows my present feelings and moon will also conjunct mars soon. Moon last aspect is with Jupiter, which is in the end of matter 4 th house and a square.
Does this mean I will get a divorce soon?

Attachments

• Divorce.jpg
    Divorce.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

breeze

Both significators being in the 12th. Mean you both are unable to act. So, no one seems to start things to get divorced. Yet, Moon is combust to Sun, so even she was in another house, she will still not able to perform. Your husband is also still reluctant to get divorced, Saturn is retro.

But, why Moon is combust to Sun. And why did Sun opposed Saturn ? Is that the money issues ?

Mercury is opposing Saturn by antiscion. Whatever Mercury signifies ( any 4th. Matters or any other thing signified by Mercury it is still having hardship with Saturn.

I am not sure if we shd. Look at L4. in divorce charts.

I think this chart reveals why you can not divorce , rather than if you will get divorced, soon.