Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Unread 10-06-2015, 01:06 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 62,668
Re: Is Lindagoodman.com regarded as a joke here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post

Some people here don't agree with Linda when it comes to astrology.
Some people on our forum
not only
don't agree with Linda
but also
don't agree with other forum members when it comes to astrology
but
that's not unexpected or unusual
simply because
there are a myriad forms of astrology

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 10-06-2015, 03:01 PM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 15,250
Re: Is Lindagoodman.com regarded as a joke here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Your user name was supposed to be B.itchcraft? If so that is freaking awesome.

Anyway, Linda goodman.....yea, I haven't visited that sight enough to form an opinion on it.
Do you draw those pics in your avatar?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 10-07-2015, 12:56 AM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,860
Re: Is Lindagoodman.com regarded as a joke here?

that forum is very inbreed. I think that most of the moderators and regulars actually know each other personally and spend time together.
they are quite parochial and each forum has a designated troll. if you post something the "group" doesn't agree with the troll will unceasingly harass your post , like posting something inane, over and over like10-29 times.it is very narcissistic but there do seem to be a few mature moderators. but over all they are extremely narrow minded and seem to govern the website like a personal fiefdom.

rahu
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 10-10-2015, 12:48 AM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 9,745
Re: Is Lindagoodman.com regarded as a joke here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Do you draw those pics in your avatar?
Nah, my fav graphic novelist does.

I draw great stick figures though.
__________________
Beginnings are married to endings.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 10-10-2015, 07:07 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 15,250
Re: Is Lindagoodman.com regarded as a joke here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Nah, my fav graphic novelist does.

I draw great stick figures though.
Awesome, you should post your artwork over on the show-off board. I'd give it a sincere thanks promise.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 10-10-2015, 10:26 PM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,860
Re: Is Lindagoodman.com regarded as a joke here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
that forum is very inbreed. I think that most of the moderators and regulars actually know each other personally and spend time together.
they are quite parochial and each forum has a designated troll. if you post something the "group" doesn't agree with the troll will unceasingly harass your post , like posting something inane, over and over like10-29 times.it is very narcissistic but there do seem to be a few mature moderators. but over all they are extremely narrow minded and seem to govern the website like a personal fiefdom.

rahu

there also seems to be a darker element at the website. if one reads the SPIDER columns, you will find out they they believe the CIA was after linda goodman and that they killed her daughter in the 1990's. it seems that part of linda goodman's life was opaque and had the makings of a spy thriller.

rahu
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rahu For This Useful Post:
Jaded (10-11-2015)
  #32  
Unread 10-11-2015, 12:42 PM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 9,745
Re: Is Lindagoodman.com regarded as a joke here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Awesome, you should post your artwork over on the show-off board. I'd give it a sincere thanks promise.

Say no more- http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...929#post638929

Lets gets arts.
__________________
Beginnings are married to endings.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
conspiracy theorist (10-11-2015)
  #33  
Unread 10-11-2015, 12:53 PM
Jaded's Avatar
Jaded Jaded is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: In my head
Posts: 204
Re: Is Lindagoodman.com regarded as a joke here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
there also seems to be a darker element at the website. if one reads the SPIDER columns, you will find out they they believe the CIA was after linda goodman and that they killed her daughter in the 1990's. it seems that part of linda goodman's life was opaque and had the makings of a spy thriller.

rahu
That Nutts I've read all over that forum I'm going to have to check that one out
__________________
I can't explain myself,
I'm afraid,
Sir,
I'm not myself you see...
-Alice in Wonderland
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 10-11-2015, 09:13 PM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,860
Re: Is Lindagoodman.com regarded as a joke here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
That Nutts I've read all over that forum I'm going to have to check that one out
http://www.linda-goodman.com/cgi-bin/ubb/Ultimate.cgi

Transformation

The Spider Line

From the CIA's use of body doubles to President Nixon's secret yacht, Linda was very familiar with conspiracy theories, and one thing is certain--sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction; this Forum is for conspiracy theories of all types, and like the supposed body of Linda's deceased daughter, Sally, who bore no prominently identifying spider line scar, not all such theories are without merit (Moderated by SilverStone, iQ, Lei_Kuei, and aquaguy91)


rahu
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rahu For This Useful Post:
Jaded (10-11-2015)
  #35  
Unread 10-11-2015, 09:54 PM
Jaded's Avatar
Jaded Jaded is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: In my head
Posts: 204
Re: Is Lindagoodman.com regarded as a joke here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
http://www.linda-goodman.com/cgi-bin/ubb/Ultimate.cgi

Transformation

The Spider Line

From the CIA's use of body doubles to President Nixon's secret yacht, Linda was very familiar with conspiracy theories, and one thing is certain--sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction; this Forum is for conspiracy theories of all types, and like the supposed body of Linda's deceased daughter, Sally, who bore no prominently identifying spider line scar, not all such theories are without merit (Moderated by SilverStone, iQ, Lei_Kuei, and aquaguy91)


rahu
I will have to take a look at this thank you rahu
__________________
I can't explain myself,
I'm afraid,
Sir,
I'm not myself you see...
-Alice in Wonderland
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 10-11-2015, 10:14 PM
Erulastiel14 Erulastiel14 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 110
Re: Is Lindagoodman.com regarded as a joke here?

I like LindaGoodman.com for reading about other people's experiences of transits/progressions. That's pretty much it though.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Erulastiel14 For This Useful Post:
Jaded (10-11-2015)
  #37  
Unread 12-22-2016, 04:34 AM
Astrochologist's Avatar
Astrochologist Astrochologist is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 64
Re: Is Lindagoodman.com regarded as a joke here?

A feifdom is right. I just got banned over there. I posted a link to a great app I'm partnered with now. Someone (mod) got upset that I posted it. Called me a business (as if that's an insult). I have work and clients all of the time. In addition, I have posted extensively and contributed many times on that site. There is a losers mentality it seems.

I'll try to visit here more often.
__________________
[deleted advertisement - Moderator]
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Astrochologist For This Useful Post:
Bunraku (12-22-2016)
  #38  
Unread 12-22-2016, 04:49 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 15,250
Re: Is Lindagoodman.com regarded as a joke here?

What makes your comment even more hilarious is that your signature was deleted by the mods. An entrepreneurial spirit such as yourself just can't catch a break on these astro forums.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (12-22-2016), craft94 (12-22-2016)
  #39  
Unread 12-22-2016, 05:00 AM
Bunraku's Avatar
Bunraku Bunraku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 5,566
Re: Is Lindagoodman.com regarded as a joke here?

It’s like going to youtube for astrology
Sometimes there’s good stuff like the link posted on about antiscion here, but most of the time it’s nonsense.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Unread 12-22-2016, 05:04 AM
craft94's Avatar
craft94 craft94 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Venus
Posts: 1,344
Re: Is Lindagoodman.com regarded as a joke here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
What makes your comment even more hilarious is that your signature was deleted by the mods. An entrepreneurial spirit such as yourself just can't catch a break on these astro forums.
I like this forum better but it also has a lot of weird rules. Apparently it considers p.o.r.n to be a swear.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to craft94 For This Useful Post:
conspiracy theorist (12-22-2016)
  #41  
Unread 12-22-2016, 05:08 AM
Bunraku's Avatar
Bunraku Bunraku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 5,566
Re: Is Lindagoodman.com regarded as a joke here?

But nigger isn’t
krap is also censored
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bunraku For This Useful Post:
craft94 (12-22-2016)
  #42  
Unread 12-22-2016, 05:08 AM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 9,745
Re: Is Lindagoodman.com regarded as a joke here?

A quick look at the title had me reading "Is Lindagoodman retarded" and now I know I need tea. Thanks.
__________________
Beginnings are married to endings.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Unread 12-22-2016, 05:10 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 15,250
Re: Is Lindagoodman.com regarded as a joke here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by craft94 View Post
I like this forum better but it also has a lot of weird rules. Apparently it considers p.o.r.n to be a swear.
s.uck is a swear but nigger, gook and spic isn't. Astrologyweekly is a white-supremacist website.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
craft94 (12-22-2016)
  #44  
Unread 12-22-2016, 05:11 AM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 9,745
Re: Is Lindagoodman.com regarded as a joke here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
s.uck is a swear but nigger, gook and spic isn't. Astrologyweekly is a white-supremacist website.
Git back in yer cell, boi.
__________________
Beginnings are married to endings.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Unread 12-22-2016, 05:11 AM
Bunraku's Avatar
Bunraku Bunraku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 5,566
Re: Is Lindagoodman.com regarded as a joke here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
s.uck is a swear but nigger, gook and spic isn't. Astrologyweekly is a white-supremacist website.
This is exactly why I am on this forum.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Unread 12-22-2016, 05:14 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 15,250
Re: Is Lindagoodman.com regarded as a joke here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Git back in yer cell, boi.
I still have some time to play with friends on the courtyard warden
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Unread 12-22-2016, 05:15 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 15,250
Re: Is Lindagoodman.com regarded as a joke here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
This is exactly why I am on this forum.
1488 baby

14 words
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Unread 12-22-2016, 05:16 AM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 9,745
Re: Is Lindagoodman.com regarded as a joke here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
I still have some time to play with friends on the courtyard warden
Don't talk back, boi. Now git or git branded.
__________________
Beginnings are married to endings.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Unread 12-22-2016, 05:17 AM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 9,745
Re: Is Lindagoodman.com regarded as a joke here?

How do people even sign up for Lindagoodman? Is it like an Illuminati for girls looking for love or something?
__________________
Beginnings are married to endings.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Unread 12-22-2016, 07:29 AM
Bluebell87 Bluebell87 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: neptune
Posts: 1,419
Re: Is Lindagoodman.com regarded as a joke here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
How do people even sign up for Lindagoodman? Is it like an Illuminati for girls looking for love or something?
you hae to privately request a membership by sending them an email.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bluebell87 For This Useful Post:
craft94 (12-22-2016)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.