Strengths + Weaknesses

AppLeo

What are my strengths and weaknesses?

Also, what do I bring in relationships?? I guess looking at the 7th I bring a lot of anger and frustration and selfishness with my Sun and Mars.

ALSO, Kitchy said for Rahu to interpret my chart for me. Rahu will you talk about my chart? :w00t:

Here is my chart: http://prntscr.com/brr9o8

:3

Last edited:

animatedoodle

Hi App!

Yay your chart! I'm saving it.

Although I am having some trouble trying to understand your question.

Are you dating right now? Have you ever had a girlfriend?

Why did you break up?

I have never in my life seen a Sun in the 7th house! Relationships and partnerships are a powerful motivator on why you are here! Are you a romantic?

So many questions... :p

AppLeo

Hi App!

Yay your chart! I'm saving it.

Although I am having some trouble trying to understand your question.

Are you dating right now? Have you ever had a girlfriend?

Why did you break up?

I have never in my life seen a Sun in the 7th house! Relationships and partnerships are a powerful motivator on why you are here! Are you a romantic?

So many questions... :p

No I never dated and only had two girlfriends. The people I date seem stupid to me, so I've decided to wait until people my age are older and smarter.

I am very romantic though and naive. I ended my most recent relationship because I felt like I was being used, which took me forever to figure out.

Kitchy is 7th house sun, too you can ask her. And being 7th house Sun, relationships are really important to me.

animatedoodle

No I never dated and only had two girlfriends. The people I date seem stupid to me, so I've decided to wait until people my age are older and smarter.

I am very romantic though and naive. I ended my most recent relationship because I felt like I was being used, which took me forever to figure out.

Kitchy is 7th house sun, too you can ask her. And being 7th house Sun, relationships are really important to me.

Sun Square Saturn seems to be the culprit in this need for maturity. 3rd House would be early childhood, so perhaps when you were young you just had this mature and diplomatic way of expressing yourself and now can't seem to fathom choosing someone that doesn't have that ability.

Being used is so unfortunate...I don't wish it upon anyone. The Sun can be blinding in terms of relationships, but the ethusiasm is there! You once told the forum that you envy people with Mars in the 1st house.
I know a lot of wonderful and successful women with mars in the 1st house, so I shared your envy! But now I see that your Mars is in the 7th...
Does this mean you attract strong people? People who are attracted by this Martian way you express yourself in foreign situations?
People who may be too heavy handed for your sensibilities? Venus is swimming by on the cusp of the 6th/7th...So you want a sensitive girl that is also practical.
Maybe you will meet a girl at work or who you enjoy doing everyday things with. I know thats vague...I mean doesnt everyone want to do that?

Hmm kinda.. but I have known people who are complete opposite to that!

AppLeo

Sun Square Saturn seems to be the culprit in this need for maturity. 3rd House would be early childhood, so perhaps when you were young you just had this mature and diplomatic way of expressing yourself and now can't seem to fathom choosing someone that doesn't have that ability.

Being used is so unfortunate...I don't wish it upon anyone. The Sun can be blinding in terms of relationships, but the ethusiasm is there! You once told the forum that you envy people with Mars in the 1st house.
I know a lot of wonderful and successful women with mars in the 1st house, so I shared your envy! But now I see that your Mars is in the 7th...
Does this mean you attract strong people? People who are attracted by this Martian way you express yourself in foreign situations?
People who may be too heavy handed for your sensibilities? Venus is swimming by on the cusp of the 6th/7th...So you want a sensitive girl that is also practical.
Maybe you will meet a girl at work or who you enjoy doing everyday things with. I know thats vague...I mean doesnt everyone want to do that?

Hmm kinda.. but I have known people who are complete opposite to that!

I think you're absolutely right!! Thanks Doodle :3 I guess I'll have to wait see until I find someone.

StillOne

2100+ posts and you omit the triplicities, quadruplicities and the aspectarian?? :sad: And.. you give the chart as a link? Brutes :pouty:

Last edited:

AppLeo

2100+ posts and you omit the triplicities, quadruplicities and the aspectarian?? :sad: And.. you give the chart as a link? Brutes :pouty:

What are triplicities, quadruplicities and the aspectarian??

Why does it even matter if I give my chart as a link?! All you have to do is click on it!!! And quite frankly it's much easier and efficient having the chart as a link because you can look at the chart on a seperate page while responding with your post.

Post number means absolutely nothing.

StillOne

What are triplicities, quadruplicities and the aspectarian??
Good stuff! :sideways:
Why does it even matter if I give my chart as a link?! All you have to do is click on it!!! And quite frankly it's much easier and efficient having the chart as a link because you can look at the chart on a seperate page while responding with your post.
Cause a thumbnails rock and are clean! :happy:

Post number means absolutely nothing.
Ok :innocent:

Oddity

Is trolling internet forums a strength or a weakness?

There's writing talent in your chart, though it leans to the morbid. Then again, so did Poe's and Lovecraft's. Not a bad thing, in all. You ever do anything with it?

Emotions can get out-of-control intense.

AppLeo

Is trolling internet forums a strength or a weakness?

There's writing talent in your chart, though it leans to the morbid. Then again, so did Poe's and Lovecraft's. Not a bad thing, in all. You ever do anything with it?

Emotions can get out-of-control intense.

You think I'm a troll?? :lol: wow love it

Where do you see the writing part?? Moon conjunct mercury?? I haven't taken much interest in writing lately, but a couple people said I could be good so I've been practicing it a little. I've been brainstorming for a novel I'm going to write for fun.