Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.

Unread 07-17-2016, 07:57 PM
Banned

Re: Will Accutane give me permanent health problems?

No worries. If PCOS is the cause, I thought you could target that with the raw foods. Hopefully, it's not the cause, and Accutane will work its magic for you.

Unread 07-17-2016, 08:14 PM
Banned

Such a huge toxic problem that can't be solved

Body boils and churns and spits out the bad
Landing on the precipice of self worth.
Should I eat this counter toxin or heal myself?
Thank you for your responses, but I am hopeless.
Maybe I will try colloidal silver....
Unread 07-17-2016, 10:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessie View Post
No worries. If PCOS is the cause, I thought you could target that with the raw foods. Hopefully, it's not the cause, and Accutane will work its magic for you.
It may have worked for some, maybe even many, people, but it didn't really do anything for me. I doubt for a problem that has been persistant for 10 years and didn't respond to medication and proper diet that raw dieting alone will work (although like I said i did like it for many reasons). I really do appreciate all the suggestions, but like I said, I've tried pretty much everything suggested here including prescription treatments, and it just didn't work. Which is why they made accutane :/. But maybe despite the dreary horary chart, the odds will be in my favor. It isn't as if everyone who tried accutane will get gravely ill, and I certainly hope it doesn't happen to me. It's a legal product for a reason. I guess I'll see what the doctor says, and who knows, maybe she'll have some suggestions?

Last edited by Pisces13; 07-17-2016 at 10:54 PM.
Unread 07-17-2016, 10:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitchy View Post
Such a huge toxic problem that can't be solved

Body boils and churns and spits out the bad
Landing on the precipice of self worth.
Should I eat this counter toxin or heal myself?
Thank you for your responses, but I am hopeless.
Maybe I will try colloidal silver....
Alright, sweetie, I'll break it down to you since three pages of conversation couldnt do it. If you get lost again, let me know.

*problem persistant for 10 years. Consistently.
*during said 10 years, I've had the opinions of not only three dermatologists, but also an endocrinologist (a hormone doctor) all of who have said "we don't know what else to give you besides trying accutane" because
-I've tried many oral medications--including but not limited to various antibiotics and multiple types of birth control I've stuck with for over a year each
-I've tried very many prescription topicals all of which failed to work (you see, when it isn't a bacterial problem, fixing what's outside is useless since it's an internal issue)
-I've had chemicals peels as well--done both at a dermatologists office and at a cosmetologists

*ive tried raw food dieting
*ive been a vegan for over 6 months
*ive tried many at-home remedies for the skin, all of which have been suggested here and they have failed

So not only have the natural ways not worked for me like they supposedly have for others, I've been going to doctors for 10 years and even they're out of ideas. Furthermore, I asked a horary question about accutane, the (much appreciated) suggestions came after and I simply have responded honestly, "tried that and it didn't work"--hence why I'm at the point of trying something as potentially bad as accutane in the first place, which was made specifically for people who prescription treatments (as well as others) have failed.

That said: the bad side effects of accutane are certainly there, but the risks are low for the really bad side effects (and it isn't as if the doctor won't check my blood and medical history to decide if it's worth the small risk in my case or not). It has worked well for plenty people, if the benefit didn't outweigh the risk then it would be illegal. Yes, the horary suggested it would be bad for me. That is concerning. In the end, I'll trust a medical professional more than anyone else anyway. Now had the horary suggested fatality, it'd be a different story. It wasn't the most reassuring horary, but it'd be naive to constantly rely on horary more than a medical professional--it would also be dangerous.

Confused?
The Following User Says Thank You to Pisces13 For This Useful Post:
katydid (07-17-2016)
Unread 07-18-2016, 01:56 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

girls and guys

we are looking at horary not medical reports.

L10 is the treatment

it is in sh*tty condition, therefore it is not going to work on the querent.

Tags
accutane, give, health, permanent, problems