Is he the one?

haidee

Hey, two years ago in my dream i saw a man whom I did not know; four months after that I met him on internet,we became friends and a Little bit flirting was there.. but now we live in different Country.. we still have communication and we met each other one time.. I told him about my dream and also I told him he is the one.. but he says no, I am not.. but he still keeps the communication.. can you please look our charts and tell me if he can be the one or not ?:)
thank you

You told him that he's the one? I hope there was a witty tone, otherwise that is creepy :pouty:
How are both of your Juno? Not that it's the most important factor, but it tells you some basic traits of the person you probably will marry.

reflektion

Yes, I said haha :) but cause of my dream..it was interesting that I saw him in my dream before I know him.. but I said him actually that too:I am not sure, i am under neptune influence and could my dreams tricking on me..
anyway, I hope it was not creepy for him, we still have contact :)
my juno is in my first house in virgo conjunct my jupiter.
his juno is in his first house in capricorn.
??

haidee

Yes, I said haha :) but cause of my dream..it was interesting that I saw him in my dream before I know him.. but I said him actually that too:I am not sure, i am under neptune influence and could my dreams tricking on me..
anyway, I hope it was not creepy for him, we still have contact :)
my juno is in my first house in virgo conjunct my jupiter.
his juno is in his first house in capricorn.
??

So are you a lot like a Capricorn and is he a lot like a Virgo?
Could you post your chart? :)

haidee

I do not know.. I think he is not a like virgo, he has also dominant fire element in his chart, aries with ascendant sagittarius but maybe mercurian too ?I am virgo, virgo, virgo..:)

I always notice interception first, because that really interest me... He has his Taurus intercepted in his 5th house, which means he's probably good at starting relationships but also ending them quickly.
Also, with his Scorpio intercepted in his 11th but with Libra on the cusp his ability to confront people is suppressed and may therefore find it difficult to end friendships - which may be the reason why he's still talking to you.
It doesn't help that his venus is in Pisces and his mars is in Libra - he wants to be sweet and loyal and as fair as he can be.
You can say that your Venus in Cancer and Pisces make you both compatible because they're both in a water sign, however your Moons are not... You have your moon Taurus and he has his moon in Sagittarius - almost the complete opposites. You want stability, harmony and comfort, and he wants change, action and adventures. If you really like him and are lucky, you could have a great relationship (if based on freedom and generosity), but since Moon compatibility is a huge indicator of succesful relationships, I don't think that he's "the one".

Besides that... Your Junos are compatible, but you'll need a lot of work to make this guy settle down, since he's freedom-orientered.

Last edited:

reflektion

thank you for your answer:) if he is not the one, maybe I have to keep away from him ..and you are right i am searching for stability and comfort but cause of my uranus opposition moon never found that..
:love:

haidee

thank you for your answer:) if he is not the one, maybe I have to keep away from him ..and you are right i am searching for stability and comfort but cause of my uranus opposition moon never found that..
:love:

I see. Don't let Astrology dictate you though... :sideways:

muchacho

Hey, two years ago in my dream i saw a man whom I did not know; four months after that I met him on internet,we became friends and a Little bit flirting was there.. but now we live in different Country.. we still have communication and we met each other one time.. I told him about my dream and also I told him he is the one.. but he says no, I am not.. but he still keeps the communication.. can you please look our charts and tell me if he can be the one or not ?:)
thank you
Doesn't look like he's the one. You are earth, earth, earth and he is fire, fire, fire. You are a SUV and he's a Ferrari. :biggrin: