Rahu Dasha ?

SMB

Even I had Rahu Mahadasa from 1987-2003.....Had a real horrible time for the first 8 years :sick: infact,had a downfall actually....lost interest in that period....a priest performed some pariharas during Aug 1995.....somehow the remaining 8 years was above average to Good :smile: got job and all....was acclaimed by all for my work....surprisingly, when Rahu dasa was ending I lost the job as well.....:tongue:

astro amer shah

Even I had Rahu Mahadasa from 1987-2003.....Had a real horrible time for the first 8 years :sick: infact,had a downfall actually....lost interest in that period....a priest performed some pariharas during Aug 1995.....somehow the remaining 8 years was above average to Good :smile: got job and all....was acclaimed by all for my work....surprisingly, when Rahu dasa was ending I lost the job as well.....:tongue:
SMB can u share ur data here or inb
x me.....
thanks a lot

duenderoja

I cannot wait for it to end.

In the beginning, I did very well for myself. I started a business, and I did very well to where I had clients who came to me solely by word-of-mouth. If I had marketed myself anymore, I would have been overworked.

But then I fell into a deep depression, and it took about five years to recover. Business failed, because I failed to pay attention to it.

My schooling also suffered, and I did not finish my degree. I managed to get a job which I lost a year later.

I married an abusive man for the wrong reasons, lost a pregnancy, and had the marriage annulled a year and a half later.

I went on to develop multiple sclerosis and that has plagued me to this day. I just won favor from the government by winning a disability case.

My rahu mahadasha is almost over. My Jupiter mahadasha begins in August 2016. I cannot wait.

SMB

My rahu mahadasha is almost over. My Jupiter mahadasha begins in August 2016. I cannot wait.

6 months prior to the end of Rahu Mahadasa i.e somewhere around Feb 2016, I think its better you perform 'RahuBrihaspati Sandhi shanti'.....( i.e if you believe in those things...:smile: )

duenderoja

6 months prior to the end of Rahu Mahadasa i.e somewhere around Feb 2016, I think its better you perform 'RahuBrihaspati Sandhi shanti'.....( i.e if you believe in those things...:smile: )

Please inbox me and inform me of the how, please! :)