Question

When listening to general astrology readings on different signs, do you follow your sun sign or rising or both???

theoddone

When listening to general astrology readings on different signs, do you follow your sun sign or rising or both???

Are you talking about readings such as horoscopes? Horoscopes are geared towards your rising sign as it offers insight to your immediate world but it's recommended that you look at the horoscope for your sun sign as that will give you clues to themes in the background.

theoddone

Yes horoscopes! Awesome thanks :).
Scorpio sun, Virgo moon, cancer rising :)

You're welcome. :)

I always thought horoscopes were directed at our sun signs as well until I found the origin of them. I always thought it was weird that when I read the Capricorn horoscope that none of it made sense to me. I started reading the Scorpio horoscope and realized that was spot on and I'm a Scorpio ascendant. Lol.

kronos

I read several daily and weekly horoscope columns, and I read all the signs' horoscopes for clues. But you can absolutely also look to your rising sing and moon sign in a horoscope column.

theoddone

I read several daily and weekly horoscope columns, and I read all the signs' horoscopes for clues. But you can absolutely also look to your rising sing and moon sign in a horoscope column.

Hi kronos,

What would reading the horoscope of your moon sign do for us? Or more specifically, what is the significance of our moon sign's horoscope?

kronos

Hi kronos,

What would reading the horoscope of your moon sign do for us? Or more specifically, what is the significance of our moon sign's horoscope?

You're quizzing me, but that's ok. I think it has to do with someone's emotional core and how that translates to your interpersonal, transpersonal, and core spiritual relationships.