understanding on saturn transits

GyanGee

PFA my charts, degrees

My moon is in 8th bhav, saturn in 6th bhav
Can you please help me understand the effect of saturn when it moves to 6th bhav in november this year. I think it will give me financial gains:joyful: along with health issues & unstable mind.

I am not able to understand the effect of sadesatti after this period when saturn moves to 7th bhav (house of marriage). Also 8,9th bhav are saturn`s own houses.
Can you please help me understand:innocent:; how will sade satti effect me, my mind & my family when two of the houses are its own. Will it be stable / beneficial / or a tough laerning curve?

My mother tells me that during initial months of my birth I had a lot of health issues related to stomach and i could not have a peaceful sleep:crying:.
It could have been because of 6th bhav saturn aspecting weak moon
Saturn was also aspected by 29degree / ineffective jupiter

Geetesh

GyanGee

here below is the chart

Attachments

• geetesh.JPG
    geetesh.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 23

VenusS

See from chandra lagna,
Chandra in capricorn, saturn transiting from libra 10th graha to 11th graha scorpio, indicating financial gains, good friend circle, good transit for shani as also being lagna lord for capricorn.
Guru transits from 6th bhava to 7th bhava indicating peaceful marriage, good health, forms hamsa yoga in cancer. Good opportunities from june.

GyanGee

See from chandra lagna,
Chandra in capricorn, saturn transiting from libra 10th graha to 11th graha scorpio, indicating financial gains, good friend circle, good transit for shani as also being lagna lord for capricorn.
Guru transits from 6th bhava to 7th bhava indicating peaceful marriage, good health, forms hamsa yoga in cancer. Good opportunities from june.

saturn transiting from libra 10th graha to 11th graha scorpio it will be 6th bhav in lagna kundli, will it effect my health, enemies apart from financial gains?

Guru transits from 6th bhava to 7th bhava indicating peaceful marriage guru`s transit to 7th bhav would be from lagna to second bhav in lagna kundli- it will not aspect 7th bhav. how does it effect marriage

OR
is it that one should not draw implications of yearly transits on lagna kundli? It would be like mixing of the two kundlis....

Also is it possible that 'Guru transits from 6th bhava to 7th bhava' in chandra kundli might mean right time for marriage?

If possible please also explain Lord of second bhav of janam kundli in 8th bhav - MOON!!

VenusS

Transit effects are mostly seen from chandra lagna. Yes, it will be a right time for marriage unless venus position from gochara is damaged graha.

Chandra in 8th bhava, usually means sudden mind explosion or liveness. 8th bhava deals in destruction and life. People with chandra in 8th bhava tend to have very dark mind. They usually think about death and rebirth, and have quite extraordinary astrological healing properties.
Regards

GyanGee

moon in 8th: i donot have such thoughts; could there be any other implication.
What is the implication of second lord in 8th?

saturn transiting from libra 10th graha to 11th graha scorpio it will be 6th bhav in lagna kundli, will it effect my health, enemies apart from financial gains?

guru`s transit in june this month - at that time venus will be in 11th bhav of gochar - right? should have a benefic effect!!