Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 12-06-2013, 01:14 PM

Storm Haiyan Survivor - My family all dead

Hi Everyone,

I'm from Tacloban City, and experienced the storm on November 8, 2013. I survived, but all of my family died. I was not living with them in the same house anymore, since I had started living a so-called independent life on May 2012. If I did still live with them, I would most likely had the same fate as them.

Here is my chart:

Here's the chart of my brother. He is the only one that I have specific time.

Was it in his chart that he will suffer a cruel fate such as this? I wasn't even able to give them a proper burial. I'm really so sad that I couldn't even do much for them.

I'd appreciate any replies from you. Thanks in advance!

Unread 12-06-2013, 02:25 PM

Re: Storm Haiyan Survivor - My family all dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasama View Post
Hi Everyone,

I'm from Tacloban City, and experienced the storm on November 8, 2013. I survived, but all of my family died. I was not living with them in the same house anymore, since I had started living a so-called independent life on May 2012. If I did still live with them, I would most likely had the same fate as them.

Here is my chart:

Here's the chart of my brother. He is the only one that I have specific time.

Was it in his chart that he will suffer a cruel fate such as this? I wasn't even able to give them a proper burial. I'm really so sad that I couldn't even do much for them.

I'd appreciate any replies from you. Thanks in advance!
Hi chasama, as one of the fortunate - yet saddened - survivors of a devastating event
you naturally question your survival.
Many frequently question why they survived some catastrophic event
yet others did not
and wonder whether their natal chart has indicators.
The topic has been discussed in relation to the deaths of tens of thousands at Hiroshima and Nagasaki
which was the only time a weapon of mass destruction has been used to incinerate an entire city

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
...since ninety thousand people perished in Hiroshima and approximately seventy four thousand people died in Nagasaki then that is a combined total of one hundred and sixty four thousand natal charts to analyze - including verification of time of birth.

Clearly then a belief or disbelief that 'each of these victim's alcocodens and hylegs got simultaneously activated' is neither provable nor disprovable

That's because no one has delineated every single one of all of those one hundred and sixty four thousand charts

Clearly, all these people DID have one thing in common i.e. THEY WERE ALL LOCATED IN A CITY ON WHICH AN ATOMIC BOMB WAS DROPPED.

An important factor to note is that, some survived

Astrologers who have looked at the charts of survivors of large scale disasters such as plane crashes, explosions and so on have found chart patterns indicating that they had 'above average good fortune' - there were of course survivors of the bombings of Hiroshima as well as of Nagasaki and if anyone has any research material regarding any studies of their natal charts that would be relevant
The key factor is that
the one common denominator for those who died at Hiroshima and Nagasaki
IS THAT ALL WERE IN THE SAME LOCATION THAT AN ATOMIC BOMB WAS DROPPED

Therefore their individual natal charts were ALL of less importance than the National Chart of their nation or country
which is the province of Mundane Astrology

And it's the same for Storm Haiyan

All those who died were in the path of Storm Haiyan, which was a Mundane astrological event affecting several generations of people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
And that is the key right there,
not analysing 90,000 charts for hylegs, alchocodens, primary directions that could have prematurely cut the alchocodens' years short, etc. etc.

Taking a page from Avraham the Spaniard, otherwise known as ibn Ezra,
one of the first things he tells astrologers is that astrology does not contravene natural law.

He also explains that a personal chart falls under quite a hierarchy of other considerations. From Nativities and Revolutions:

...The third way is the rule that comes from the effect of the Great Conjunction on each country.

Thus, if within the influence of the Conjunction upon the nations war is supposed to befall a certain nation,

even if many of those born in it do not have an indication of death by the sword in their nativities,
when the time for war for that country comes, they will all be killed....

There's quite a lot more, but no need to quote all of it, one hopes
Regarding your natal chart and your brother's natal chart, the important question concerns the accuracy of the official time of birth.

That's because the ascendant sign is the most powerful chart point since it defines the entire natal horoscopic chart by locating the planets and signs to their natal houses

Often a natal chart timing is inaccurate simply because at the time of a birth, the medical team are not seated at their computer ready to create an exact natal chart, but instead are concentrating on the health and safety of mother and newborn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 12-06-2013, 03:11 PM

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I'm really questioning my existence and even path to take.
Unread 12-06-2013, 03:39 PM

I'm very sorry for the losses that you have endured and are still faced with in dealing with this on a daily basis.

As to the charts, it might help if you post the charts so they have transits, progressions, and solar arc.

Astrology is all about prediction ....
Unread 12-06-2013, 03:41 PM

Hi Marinka, how do I do a chart with transits? I'm still quite a noob in astrology.
Unread 12-06-2013, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Hi Marinka, how do I do a chart with transits? I'm still quite a noob in astrology.
If you go to astro.com they have options to do progressions with transits on the natal. They also have one for the solar arc.

Unread 12-06-2013, 03:57 PM

Something like this?

My chart

My late brother's chart
Unread 12-06-2013, 04:01 PM
Account Closed

Let me ask a basic question.

Trauma like this requires you to be able to share it over and over again until you have done it enough, and this loss isn't over in a week, or a month or even a couple of years. I've seen it close hand enough over many years.

I genuinely appreciate your need to do that. And you should and you must do that.

But......

Suppose you found that it was in the chart(and by the way, it always is). What does knowing that do for you, and what will you want to know next???

Because the next question is the real question for me. As an astrologer of 45 years, I KNOW its always in the chart. I don't have to question this.

So perhaps we can skip the step of finding it in the chart and jump to the circumstance after that. The next question.....
Unread 12-06-2013, 04:06 PM

It's not really trauma, let's just say that what I will find from the charts, will make me know my next steps.

Honestly all my family died, but it is my brother's presence who sticks with me the most. I don't know... maybe I'm waiting for a message. Or maybe just to see what he also wanted to become, I maybe able to apply it on my life.
Unread 12-06-2013, 04:25 PM

I still even dreamt of him where he was just washed away but was able to live without any injuries, we met and finally been together.

I do think he still has something to say or wants me to figure out.
Unread 12-06-2013, 04:50 PM

Quote:
It's not really trauma, let's just say that what I will find from the charts, will make me know my next steps.

Honestly all my family died, but it is my brother's presence who sticks with me the most. I don't know... maybe I'm waiting for a message. Or maybe just to see what he also wanted to become, I maybe able to apply it on my life.
The shock of losing your entire family is one that not unexpectedly has led you to question your own survival and existence.
That you seek guidance from astrology is not unusual either,
there are many members who also wonder whether they can find answers from their natal chart.

However, a reliable delineation of any natal chart is dependent on an accurate time of birth.

If the time of birth is accurate, then in traditional astrology,
many hours, days or even weeks of work are necessary
before any even tentative conclusions may be presented.

Astrology when correctly applied does give answers

It is possible that an horary question on this matter may provide the more immediate response that your require
so do read the rules of the Horary forum at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...trology_boards and consider posting a question

Quote:
I still even dreamt of him where he was just washed away but was able to live without any injuries, we met and finally been together.

I do think he still has something to say or wants me to figure out.
After reading the rules of the Horary forum
then consider forumulating a question regarding your need for guidance as to your next steps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 12-06-2013, 05:11 PM

Well, that maybe possible, but I feel like there is something in the charts that I need to see.

Anything will be helpful really.

"You will need this data to interpret your chart: the date, the accurate time and time zone, and the location when you first thought of the question with the intention of consulting an astrologer."

I saw the rules on Horary astrology, and I think I won't be able to answer the specifics since I've questioned way way before I was still in Tacloban before I settled in Cebu. It also took me awhile to have an internet connection ready.
Unread 12-06-2013, 05:21 PM

Chasama,

I am very sorry to hear your extreme family tragedy. In term astrological explanations.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=63539
I think this thread will give you great insight on how Moon nodes activate events and how your brother's natal Moon & Jupiter at the bendings of North node and South node may be relevant to you as the statement of your life path also the major conjunction of Sun and Moon at South nodes in your other charts. I just did almost 9hrs of audio study pack of the nodes, you may find the last page of the above thread interesting.

I shared the major significant of the planet at bendings as well as transit planet at bendings stresses major life path. And surely Eclipses are also in huge importance which can be looked at later on.
“I believe there is something of the divine mystery in everything that exists. We can see it sparkle in a sunflower or a poppy. We sense more of the unfathomable mystery in a butterfly that flutters from a twig--or in a goldfish swimming in a bowl. But we are closest to God in our own soul. Only there can we become one with the greatest mystery of life. In truth, at very rare moments we can experience that we ourselves are that divine mystery.” --Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World

Last edited by poyi; 12-06-2013 at 05:25 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to poyi For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (12-06-2013)
Unread 12-06-2013, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Well, that maybe possible, but I feel like there is something in the charts that I need to see.

Anything will be helpful really.

"You will need this data to interpret your chart: the date, the accurate time and time zone, and the location when you first thought of the question with the intention of consulting an astrologer."

I saw the rules on Horary astrology, and I think I won't be able to answer the specifics since I've questioned way way before I was still in Tacloban before I settled in Cebu. It also took me awhile to have an internet connection ready
There are mixed views on asking an Horary question

so for more in-depth guidance then do read discussion on asking an Horary question at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=65169
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobZemco View Post
Bonatti defines it very clearly.

It doesn't matter what I think.

The Rules are The Rules.

The first step in Horary is to receive the Question.

The second step is to cast the chart.

Step #3 is identifying the Hour Ruler.

Step #4 is using the Hour Ruler -- that you identified in Step #3 --- to determine if the chart is Radical.

A non-Radical Chart cannot be read.

Note that Strictures have nothing to do with whether or not a chart is Radical. Strictures are merely advisories and warnings to the astrologer to very carefully weigh all factors, as it relates to the Stricture.

In a Perfect World™ the Querent would consult with the astrologer. The astrologer would ask questions to both help the Querent identify exactly what it is they would like to know, and to determine if the Querent has the authority to ask the question in the first place.

And the reason is so the astrologer can assign the correct significators.

One is not allowed to know things for the sake of knowing.

You're entitled to know something, if, and only if, it has a substantial impact on you, and "substantial impact" is defined by the most rational person, not the least rational
Unread 12-06-2013, 07:14 PM

The first charts are yours and then the next two are your brother - is that correct?

I will make a point to look at them in a few hours.

Unread 12-06-2013, 07:16 PM

Yes, the first 2 charts are mine (Cha), and the succeeding 2 are his (Sioty).

Thank you in advance

Last edited by chasama; 12-06-2013 at 07:50 PM.
Unread 12-06-2013, 07:50 PM

Hi Poyi,

I'm still unfamiliar with the moon nodes and they maybe too technical for me for the meantime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poyi View Post
Chasama,

I am very sorry to hear your extreme family tragedy. In term astrological explanations.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=63539
I think this thread will give you great insight on how Moon nodes activate events and how your brother's natal Moon & Jupiter at the bendings of North node and South node may be relevant to you as the statement of your life path also the major conjunction of Sun and Moon at South nodes in your other charts. I just did almost 9hrs of audio study pack of the nodes, you may find the last page of the above thread interesting.

I shared the major significant of the planet at bendings as well as transit planet at bendings stresses major life path. And surely Eclipses are also in huge importance which can be looked at later on.
Unread 12-06-2013, 08:45 PM

All you need to do is to look at the aspect of moon nodes. Bending is a new predictive and natal interpretation I learned from mediveal astrology. Bending is the aspect of square to both north node and south node so when a planet square the north node in your chart the tighter it is the most significant and drama it will be in your life and your brother's chart. Your late brother happened to have tight bendings moon and Jupiter from 6th/12th to the nodal axis. But you don't only your moon is at wide conjunction to south node unless the moon was a bit earlier degree to give closer conjunction which is likely as your family suffered great deal of tragedy. At the bending in modern term is formation of t-square of both nodes and the planet. The planet that formed the t-square with the nodes are the force of greatest challenge of the native's life. Can occur in natal, progression and transit. On top of his natal moon at the bending of the nodes the ongoing Pluto square Uranus has been pointing at Cancer for a very long time and the day of such tragedy may very well be at close direct contact to his moon and Jupiter. Modern outer Uranus in Aries as his transiting ascendant ruler, the traditional ruler Saturn was at close contact to his MC.

I haven't check the degrees. As I am using mobile version at the moment. I don't know if I can make any of this sound easier to understand. If you really keen on looking for straight forward answer then I am not very good at simplifying interpretations into everyday language without using technique terms.

Last edited by poyi; 12-06-2013 at 08:54 PM.
Unread 12-06-2013, 08:50 PM

Another techniqical thing to point out for your brother if I counted correctly the Cancer cusp for 2013 was his profected ascendant which as above bein part of the challenging formation of his natal nodal axis. Which means the manifestation of this challenging life path of moon t-square both nodes while opposed Jupiter is being manifested in 2013. The last difficult period should be 2001.
Unread 12-06-2013, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Hi Poyi,

I'm still unfamiliar with the moon nodes and they maybe too technical for me for the meantime.
Poyi is highlighting that your brother Sioty's natal chart clearly shows Jupiter in Capricorn in 12th house
in partile opposition
with Moon in Cancer in 6th house

AND
Because the North Node is at 17 Libra
then
the South Node is at 17 Aries

SO
Jupiter squares the Nodal axis
and
Moon squares the Nodal axis

FURTHERMORE

Poyi has explained that - according to Liber Hermetis:

Quote:
...this is exacerbated if the natal chart has a malefic aspecting the Sun,
or the Sun is receiving a transit from the malefic.
The worse case expression is death or extreme danger.
The transits of the Moon to the Head or the Tail of the Dragon act as an indication of the timing of the difficult events

Difficult events are indicated on the given date 8 November 2013
Transiting Moon was in Capricorn, conjunct Natal Jupiter
opposing Transiting Jupiter in Cancer
and activating the square to the Nodal Axis

Notice also that on 8 November 2013 Progressed Mars is conjunct the natal South Node also known as the Tail of the Dragon

When we view Sioty's natal chart we note also
that he has Malefic Mars conjunct Sun and Mercury.
With Malefic Saturn close by,
joined to Mars Sun and Mercury by an out of sign conjunction.

Last edited by JUPITERASC; 12-06-2013 at 09:24 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
poyi (12-07-2013)
Unread 12-06-2013, 11:09 PM

Again, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Interpretations in situations like this are exceedingly difficult and because of this, I will keep it as simple as I can without going off-track and elaborating too much. I'm not sure if this can provide any closure and I can only hope, that it does not distress you more.

In your chart --

- Uranus at 9 degrees had just finishing making it's 2nd pass over your ascendant at 10 degrees. Uranus, in this case rules the 11th which can be taken to mean "large groupings of people". Uranus is also unexpected. This is passing over your ascendant which means a very personal connection and impact from an event. There will be another passage over your 1st house cusp when it goes direct. This last passage typically has to do with the finishing of the event.

- Neptune and Chiron are both flirting around your 12th house cusp. Neptune was moving out of the 12th house on retrograde and, shortly after the incident, went direct and is now moving towards the 12th house. Both of these would indicate to me a situation that has grief/depression as part of it. It also indicates that a time to heal will be necessary.

- Pluto at 9 degrees was passing over your 10th house at 7 degrees and this indicates a change of status. I usually associate this with a significant change in one's life. Since Pluto rules the 8th house, it brings with it the things associated with that house, which in this case, is "things moving away". Pluto is moving to conjunct Saturn which again, brings up the change in status and in this case, an inability to have much choice in the direction to go.

- Saturn at 14 Capricorn is transiting the 8th house and passed back into that house which starts at 13 Capricorn. This is a house normally associated with "things passing out of your life". Saturn at this position is also conjunct natal Pluto which rules the 8th house. This could result in an inability to express the emotions that this event has likely caused. As someone suggested earlier, a grief counselor might be a wise direction to pursue.

It is worthwhile to note that the ruler of the 8th is conjuncting the ruler of the 10th and the ruler of the 10th is conjuncting the ruler of the 8th. This is another indication that a significant occurrence is likely to impact your life.

Progressions ..

- Moon (ruler of 4th the home) has moved to 12 Leo and in this position, finishes a yod angle with both Mercury and Saturn/Neptune. Mercury is the ruler of the 3rd house (which would be the brother/neighbors) and Saturn and Neptune make the other leg. This could be taken as an indication (or maybe not) that something might happen. Neptune brings in a watery element but, also likely confusion and maybe hospitals. The 3rd house might not necessarily be your brother, it could be your thoughts and trying to work through this situation.

Solar Arc ..

- Mercury has moved into position to complete a yod in the Solar Arc chart with the natal Pluto and Moon. The angles are not as tight as I would normally like to see but, in this case, it would be a supporting to the Moon position in the progression.

Your chart does have indications of a significant event but, not easily identified as "losing family in a mass tragedy".

One last item on your charts is that the node in the SA chart is moving to conjunct the sun. The node is typically evident with "karma".

I've stopped here because I would like to get your feedback - again, I do not want to distress you any further.

Unread 12-06-2013, 11:24 PM

Hi Marika,

I do not mind reading about it, really as it pushes me onto seeing what's really up. Sometimes words of other people that everything is going to be okay is not working for me.

I need to see what is going on to actually move on.

I got an update just now that the bodies of my family can still be given a burial except my brother's. The bodies of my other family members were trapped in some debris so it wasn't easy to remove them. My brother was been laid in the streets and most likely have been included in the mass grave already. I'm not sure if he let me dream about him since he is now at peace or sad to be separated from the others.

About the part of "karma", what does it mean?

Last edited by chasama; 12-06-2013 at 11:35 PM.
Unread 12-06-2013, 11:33 PM

Poyi and Jupiterasc,

Thanks for the interpretations. I can understand technical interpretations, but I can't read a chart technically and thoroughly yet. I'm just all on the basics when it comes to chart reading.
Unread 12-07-2013, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Hi Marika,

About the part of "karma", what does it mean?
The angle (node to sun in SA chart) has not completed yet which means that it will complete in the near future (less than 1 year).

I expect that this means that you will come to realize that there was nothing that you could have done to change the outcome. It was meant to be. Part of this will involve the realization that it is your path to eventually continue on, it was theirs to be part of the destruction. There will be scars and damage left behind in you (and as part of you) from this event but it shouldn't keep you from eventually enjoying life again. Your fate will be balancing the two of these apparent contradictions.

Question -- are you married? do you have children? The reason that I ask is that your progressed moon is in the 5th and transiting Jupiter will be joining it there next year.

If you like, I will continue and do your brother's in a few hours .... or, maybe this is all too draining. You can always come back in a few months and pose the same questions ....

Unread 12-07-2013, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Poyi is highlighting that your brother Sioty's natal chart clearly shows Jupiter in Capricorn in 12th house
in partile opposition
with Moon in Cancer in 6th house

AND
Because the North Node is at 17 Libra
then
the South Node is at 17 Aries

SO
Jupiter squares the Nodal axis
and
Moon squares the Nodal axis

FURTHERMORE

Poyi has explained that - according to Liber Hermetis:

Quote:
...this is exacerbated if the natal chart has a malefic aspecting the Sun,
or the Sun is receiving a transit from the malefic.
The worse case expression is death or extreme danger.
The transits of the Moon to the Head or the Tail of the Dragon act as an indication of the timing of the difficult events

Difficult events are indicated on the given date 8 November 2013
Transiting Moon was in Capricorn, conjunct Natal Jupiter
opposing Transiting Jupiter in Cancer
and activating the square to the Nodal Axis

Notice also that on 8 November 2013 Progressed Mars is conjunct the natal South Node also known as the Tail of the Dragon

When we view Sioty's natal chart we note also
that he has Malefic Mars conjunct Sun and Mercury.
With Malefic Saturn close by,
joined to Mars Sun and Mercury by an out of sign conjunction.
Thank you for JA doing all the checking and typing when I was asleep. Was really tried after doing 8-9hrs of studying the Dragon head and tail. Very impressive techniques Brady and Gunzburg introduced me.

I hope Chasama can get some understanding from it. Sorry I was not very good at explaining and just throw out all the information at once.
“I believe there is something of the divine mystery in everything that exists. We can see it sparkle in a sunflower or a poppy. We sense more of the unfathomable mystery in a butterfly that flutters from a twig--or in a goldfish swimming in a bowl. But we are closest to God in our own soul. Only there can we become one with the greatest mystery of life. In truth, at very rare moments we can experience that we ourselves are that divine mystery.” --Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World
The Following User Says Thank You to poyi For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (12-07-2013)

Tags
dead, family, haiyan, storm, survivor