What happens If you take the ring off?

I always have this question about the Gems-Ring (yellow Sapphire)

Is that you shouldn't take it off once you wear it?

what happens if it accidentally slipped off (it didn't happen yet but i just wanted to know)

Should you have to do the Worshipping again on a Thursday and wear it again?
or never?

one more question - how should you take it off once u have decided not to wear it anymore? should i have to go to temple and do some puja?

Just wanted to know things - precaution :joyful:

I don't have any personal Astrologer so i thought of posting my questions here.

Last edited:

VenusS

I think its not good to take of your gemstone and then wear it again.In your case if you wear yellow saphire again on friday then it won't be much helpfull.Wear the gemstone at the friends day like
Monday : Coral,Yellow Saphire,Pearl,Ruby
Tuesday : Yellow Saphire,Pearl,Ruby,Coral
Wednesday : Emerald,Blue saphire,Cat's eye,Diamond
Thursday :
Yellow Saphire,Pearl,Ruby,Coral
Friday :
Emerald,Blue saphire,Cat's eye,Diamond or white saphire
Saturday :
Emerald,Blue saphire,Diamond
Sunday :
Yellow Saphire,Pearl,Ruby,Coral
Regards,
VenusS

Hi! Thanks for the reply.

I was asking if I took it off or it accidently slips off should I have to Start again?

On a Thursday morning do the Guru worship as mentioned below (copy/paste)

Cleaning before worshiping

Bring pure cow milk and keep it in a small container. Keep the gem stone ring inside the milk for an hour. Remove the ring from milk and then wash it with water preferably holy water like Ganga Jal.

Worshiping and wearing

Arrange all puja items like offerings, incense, sandalwood, holy water etc. Keep one yellow colored cloth on offering plate. Keep the ring on the cloth. Also if possible keep one Jupiter Yantra. If Jupiter yantra is not possible, then use your previously worshiping idol as Jupiter. Do possible puja and offering both to the ring and to the god. Do thechanting of Jupiter Mantra for 108 times or multiples of 108 times. Offer water to sun if possible. Then wear the ring on the first finger or ring finger of your right hand.

Or should I have to go to a Temple make puja with the help of someone

VenusS

Take help from an experienced astrologer nearby. I think you just not to have to do the rituals before wearing gemstone but just the day which i mention. Don't wear Yellow saphire on Friday. Wear it on thursday. Its already have gained powers.