Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-08-2013, 06:16 AM
Wilowisp's Avatar
Wilowisp Wilowisp is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 17
Sex Appeal or Attractiveness?

I am curious if there are any aspects in my chart that would indicate either sex appeal or attractiveness, or possibly both?

I have attached my chart below.

Thanks in advance!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Natal Chart Wheel.jpg (80.7 KB, 38 views)

__________________
When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-08-2013, 07:04 AM
Cypocryphy's Avatar
Cypocryphy Cypocryphy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Three Sheets to the West
Posts: 1,605
Re: Sex Appeal or Attractiveness?

Physical attractiveness would be hard to determine here. You are physically short, I would say around 5' 2" to 5' 4". You have dark brown hair and have a swarthy complexion, with eyes that are probably hazel or a diluted blue. Your bone structure has provided you with broad shoulders and wide hips. I think your face must be round more so than oval. Your venus aspects your ascendant, which will bestow the above characteristics with beauty. You'll be appealing to the sexes. You'll also have sex appeal as well, though not to the degree you would expect because of Mars being in its fall, despite being rescued by triplicity. You will probable give the impression of being emotionally confused, which could entice those men who are curios or scare some off who fear complications.

This is just my late night (educated) guess after taking a sleeping pill.

Is any of this right?
__________________
"The mind suitable for foreknowledge obtains the truth more than the one practicing the art the most."
Ptolemy (Centiloquy)

Last edited by Cypocryphy; 03-08-2013 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Just a question
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 03-08-2013, 11:00 PM
Wilowisp's Avatar
Wilowisp Wilowisp is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 17
Re: Sex Appeal or Attractiveness?

I am actually tall, 6'0" and I have black hair. Yes, I can describe my skin tone as being a bit of a dark olive complexion. My eyes are dark brown and I do have wide hips, however, no broad shoulders. My face is a long oval shape.

However, I find your physical description to be interesting.
__________________
When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 03-09-2013, 12:04 AM
Vista's Avatar
Vista Vista is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,950
Re: Sex Appeal or Attractiveness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilowisp View Post
I am curious if there are any aspects in my chart that would indicate either sex appeal or attractiveness, or possibly both?

I have attached my chart below.

Thanks in advance!
I think Sun conjunct Pluto would make you alluring while at the same time it's trine Mars(Mars/Pluto in aspect to personal planets can create this). Uranus sextiling your ASC is likely responsible for the height. Do you have dimples, usually when Venus aspects the ASC it gives one dimples. Case in point, I have Venus trine my ASC and I have slight dimples in my cheeks and a faint one in my chin.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 03-09-2013, 12:39 AM
Cypocryphy's Avatar
Cypocryphy Cypocryphy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Three Sheets to the West
Posts: 1,605
Re: Sex Appeal or Attractiveness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilowisp View Post
I am actually tall, 6'0" and I have black hair. Yes, I can describe my skin tone as being a bit of a dark olive complexion. My eyes are dark brown and I do have wide hips, however, no broad shoulders. My face is a long oval shape.

However, I find your physical description to be interesting.
Wow. Not too good, huh? I was about 40% to 45% accurate. Thanks for the feedback! Really helpful. I was going to say you had brown eyes too, but I changed it at the last moment. I can't remember why now. I would have never got that you were tall. I was really down the wrong path on that one.

It's really hard to get one's physical appearance correct. At least at the moment.

What about the other things I said? Or do you prefer not to say.
__________________
"The mind suitable for foreknowledge obtains the truth more than the one practicing the art the most."
Ptolemy (Centiloquy)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 03-09-2013, 12:41 AM
Cypocryphy's Avatar
Cypocryphy Cypocryphy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Three Sheets to the West
Posts: 1,605
Re: Sex Appeal or Attractiveness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vista View Post
I think Sun conjunct Pluto would make you alluring while at the same time it's trine Mars(Mars/Pluto in aspect to personal planets can create this). Uranus sextiling your ASC is likely responsible for the height. Do you have dimples, usually when Venus aspects the ASC it gives one dimples. Case in point, I have Venus trine my ASC and I have slight dimples in my cheeks and a faint one in my chin.
Shoot. I totally overlooked Uranus. That would have helped with the height factor, though I know I would not have said 6 feet tall, even with Uranus.

It'll be interesting to see if Venus in aspect to the ascendant causes dimples. What type of aspect does your Venus form with your ascendant?
__________________
"The mind suitable for foreknowledge obtains the truth more than the one practicing the art the most."
Ptolemy (Centiloquy)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 03-09-2013, 06:39 PM
Wilowisp's Avatar
Wilowisp Wilowisp is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 17
Re: Sex Appeal or Attractiveness?

I have been told that I ooze sexuality, so I guess the sex appeal is correct. I always attributed it to me being a Scorpio Ascendant with Sun and Pluto in the 1st House. I do not have any dimples though.

Venus forms a sextile with my Ascendant, as does Uranus and Neptune as well with my Ascendant.

I am not sure about the emotionally confused part. I often give people the impression of being intimidating.
__________________
When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 03-09-2013, 06:51 PM
Cypocryphy's Avatar
Cypocryphy Cypocryphy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Three Sheets to the West
Posts: 1,605
Re: Sex Appeal or Attractiveness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilowisp View Post
I have been told that I ooze sexuality, so I guess the sex appeal is correct. I always attributed it to me being a Scorpio Ascendant with Sun and Pluto in the 1st House. I do not have any dimples though.
Yeah. I was wondering about the dimples thing. I'm wondering how Vista's Venus aspects here ascendant.

Quote:
Venus forms a sextile with my Ascendant, as does Uranus and Neptune as well with my Ascendant.
Yup. That's a pretty good vibration going on there at your birth.

Quote:
I am not sure about the emotionally confused part. I often give people the impression of being intimidating.
That must be due to your towering height. ha ha. Just kiddin'.

I didn't do a super-duper analysis of your chart, so the "emotionally confused" might be a careless statement on my part. It was made late at night on sleeping pills, so I would take that statement for what it's worth.
__________________
"The mind suitable for foreknowledge obtains the truth more than the one practicing the art the most."
Ptolemy (Centiloquy)

Last edited by Cypocryphy; 03-09-2013 at 09:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
appeal, attractiveness

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.