Will I be affected by Dec 28th full moon in Cancer?

MMD1990

It will be in my eight house... Will it be an emotional time for me? Very curious. Thanks in advance! :smile:

Attachments

• dec28fullmoon.jpg
    dec28fullmoon.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 29

miquar

The thing to note here is perhaps the conjunction of the Sun with your natal Uranus. Whether anything noticeable will occur I don't know. It perhaps depends in part on how the transits of Uranus and Pluto to your natal Uranus have been for you. At the moment the transiting planets are not in tight orb, and they have both been around for a while. My guess is that you won't experience anything big, but perhaps an awareness of what you need to do to make the best of Uranus' last passage in square aspect to the natal Uranus. I would read up about Uranus in the 2nd house in order to prime yourself for any such awareness. Don't worry about any pessimistic intrepretations - you're unlikely to get anything come up now that hasn't come up earlier in these transits.

Because its a Full Moon across your 2nd/8th axis, you might want to also keep in mind that in order to make the best of our talents and resources, and in order to feel truly secure (2nd house) we need to know when to let go of things which we have valued and when it is necessary to leave the comfort of the known in order to explore the unkown. I'm not saying you'll be asked to let go of anything, but that its generally good to be aware of the relarionship between these houses, especially since your chart emphasises them both very strongly.

Moog

It will be in my eight house... Will it be an emotional time for me? Very curious. Thanks in advance! :smile:

The Moon is in your 8th house about once a month.

Unless something specific occurs to sensitize you to lunar influences, then it's likely to feel quite similar to the many other times the Moon has transited through your 8th house during your life.

kimbermoon

I agree with Miquar's statements: I do think you will probably receive some valuable clarification at the December Full Moon; you are highly sensitized because of the complex polarity between the 2nd / 8th houses, especially involving Jupiter oppose Saturn natally. Venus oppose Saturn can be rather stifling and limiting in social or financial situations; also the opposition between Mars and Pluto suggests some degree of criticality and necessary transformation. Remember that the Scorpio/Taurus axis also naturally reinforces the 2nd / 8th house emphasis. Consider also that on a deeper level, the 8th house also relates to important psychological changes in response to situational conflicts and life changing events. Transiting Uranus is at an important turning point for you, also inciting your Capricorn stellium in the 2nd; I think there will be big changes ahead, although many of us fail to recognize such changes due to hidden subconscious workings at play. We do not always connect the dots between cause and effect in our lives, as well, and this can add tension or pressure in life. Although the outcomes underlined by the Full Moon can be quite unpredictable, you are quite receptive and sensitive to underlying energies and subtle nuances that others fail to recognize consciously: Indeed the world is perched on the edge of integrating the higher consciousness, requiring attentiveness and awareness...these are the things we are being subject to from current Universal Forces: the warning is about preparedness, and especially with regard to conserving our resources rather than expending them, or wasting them: greater self-sufficiency and autonomy are also required and the global plan undergoes significant changes. There is a New World coming and we must remain vigilant and prepared.