Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.

Unread 08-01-2012, 01:53 AM

Hello Scorpio/Sagittarius Cusp in the House!

Hello all!

My interest in astrology began when I was about 7 years old. My mother gave me a book on Sun signs and I was hooked from then on.

I like astrology because it gives me a greater understanding of myself, of others, and how we all relate to one another. I am all about trying to better understand the world and individuals around me.

Don't be shy in getting to know me. I love getting to know people from all walks of life and gaining knowledge in the process.

Also, if there's anything any of you experienced astrologers can tell me about myself based on my chart, I would highly appreciate it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_01_willow.2910.18261.jpg (80.8 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by Wilowisp; 08-01-2012 at 01:58 AM.
Unread 08-01-2012, 05:13 AM

Re: Hello Scorpio/Sagittarius Cusp in the House!

Hi welcome to the forum. I hope you find what you are looking for and it's always nice to have another scorpio around to make things interesting.
Unread 08-01-2012, 05:43 AM

Re: Hello Scorpio/Sagittarius Cusp in the House!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilowisp View Post
Hello all!

My interest in astrology began when I was about 7 years old. My mother gave me a book on Sun signs and I was hooked from then on.

I like astrology because it gives me a greater understanding of myself, of others, and how we all relate to one another. I am all about trying to better understand the world and individuals around me.

Don't be shy in getting to know me. I love getting to know people from all walks of life and gaining knowledge in the process.

Also, if there's anything any of you experienced astrologers can tell me about myself based on my chart, I would highly appreciate it!
I understand exactly what you mean by that. Well I think so!

Hello by the way!
I'm born just 1 year and some 4 days before you sir. (Hehe, maybe that's why you added me to your friendlist I see that just now...)
We got a lot of the same planets/signs quite highlighted (I'm just glancing at your chart) overall it seems, as well.

Capricorn rising me does not like to believe astrology works more than as a great useful pool to take personality-trait descriptions and whatnot collected throughout history (and the good ones survived through some evolutionary-like process in the astrology business, making it seem like the stars had something to do with it all!)......
But it is weird man. and on that note have you also experienced that the people you come across (almost randomly), and consider "in tune" (or whatever) with yourself , finding out they share a lot of the same astrological make-up? I have.
To make the list short, only Scorpionic people have I really befriended (well, not that I'm such a social guy but anyway).

Well yeah nice to see such an awesome sun-sign here.
My Natal chart (1991 11 24 11:15 AM Västerås Sweden)

Tags
cusp, house, scorpio or sagittarius