Guess my ascendant

Cypocryphy

I thought it would be interesting to see what rising sign, etc., I look like, since I have some confusion about this. I did this a long time ago, but these are different photos, so I'm curious.

Here are a couple of pics.

image.php

Attachments

• Me2.jpeg
    Me2.jpeg
    24.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0580.JPG
    IMG_0580.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 32

Cypocryphy

A Taurus(face) / Libra (chin) or an Aries (ears)

:lol: I can see how you came to the "Libra (chin)." I think that's because of the cleft? But why Aries for my ears?! :lol: Are they like horns or something? And a Taurean face . . . hmmmm. I'm not going to say if you are right at the moment, but I find your choices very interesting. :smile:

The_Saturnian

Capricorn? The structure of your face is quite Saturnian. Saturn rules the bones. Your teeth are very prominent too. Your first picture projects quite a natural serious look. Again this is a typical Saturnian/Capricorn trait. As Saturn use to rule Aquarius in traditional astrology, there is a possibility you may be Aquarian although I can't seem to find a connection with anything Aquarian/Uranian with your face.

I said libra cos of the shape of the chin not the cleft, I do have dimple in my chin but i am not a libra.some have it in their gene.

you do look like a blend of a air & fire lets see.

:lol: I can see how you came to the "Libra (chin)." I think that's because of the cleft? But why Aries for my ears?! :lol: Are they like horns or something? And a Taurean face . . . hmmmm. I'm not going to say if you are right at the moment, but I find your choices very interesting. :smile:

Cypocryphy

So I will summarize what everyone has said so far:

Heavensmystery: Taurus face, Libra chin and Aries ears (a Venus/Mars influence) You also mentioned fire and air

The Saturnian: Capricorn/Saturn, mostly, though there was a sense of Aquarius/Uranus.

Astroner: Capricorn/Aquarius/Virgo [Saturn (Uranus), Mercury]

MissCubby: Earth (Quadruplicity), which is Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn (Venus, Mercury, Saturn)

I do not have any direct Saturnian influence, though I do have Uranus conjoining my ascendant and in the sign of my ascendant, which is what the Saturnian said, and Heavensmystery referenced.

My rising sign is Scorpio, so that makes Mars my ruler (or Pluto, depending on your choice). I have Venus forming a sextile with Mars and conjoining my Sun. This is probably what Heavensmystery picked up on. Although, I do say I have Libra rising, so maybe she agrees! :lol:

And this is the problem. I do not see myself as Scorpionic. I believe I am more of a Libra than anything, and this goes not just the way I look but how I interact with people on a daily basis. I am very conciliatory (sometimes too much so, in my opinion) and am a natural mediator (which is part of the work that I do).

There were a lot that said Taurus, and I was wondering if it was due to the sign itself or its affinity with the planet Venus. What made you think that I was Taurus? I always thing of Taureans as being stocky, with a square face, thick neck, full lips and heavy jaw.

What were you guys seeing? I'm just asking because I, still to this day, am uncertain about the rising sign in my chart. Even when I delineate my chart, and I see multiple possibilities, which aggravate my confusion.

Anyway, your feedback is most welcome, and I look forward to it.

Last edited:
Hi cryp...

thanks for the update :)

saturanin was close i felt he specified something related to uranus and he was the first person to mention it. I felt it but never said it. But he did specify it. I feel saturnian won :)

another thing..u look taurus may be cos ur taurus falls on ur 7th house which is how u present ur self to others.

Cypocryphy

Hi cryp...

thanks for the update :)
Yeah! You're welcome. :smile:

saturanin was close i felt he specified something related to uranus and he was the first person to mention it. I felt it but never said it. But he did specify it. I feel saturnian won :)

Yeah. He was the closest. Although I think you were close too because you picked up on the Venus influence with your emphasis on Taurus. A difference of 30 minutes time or so would give me a Libra rising.

another thing..u look taurus may be cos ur taurus falls on ur 7th house which is how u present ur self to others.

Yeah! Nice call! :smile: That certainly could be where you were picking up on that.

Thanks for your input. :smile: