Please help: My wife has left me I want her back

sourav013

natal.382950614.0.7055475.jpg

sourav013

This is my Natal chart. I got married 6 months back and my wife has left me due to a dirty revenge taken by by my ex. God knows how much I love my wife and I will really die without her. Please I need some advise if my chart shows a divorse or is there a possibility that we will reconcile. Please help me friends.

i4u_ss

Hi frnd
I read ur chart immidiately wear golden saphire in gold ring in ur first finger.ur kundli shows very bad results abt ur married life.do the remedies of saturn & rahu.venus is in 12th house it shows u r crazy for sex.beware from extra marritial affair.there is 80% chances of divorce in ur chart.

i4u_ss

Venus is 2nd rashi which is located in ur 12th house (in hindi means aiyyashii) & venus loves this house.native ko chance milte rehte hai sex karne ke with opposite sex.do the remedies of saturn & rahu to save ur marriage

Magnetic7

This is my Natal chart. I got married 6 months back and my wife has left me due to a dirty revenge taken by by my ex. God knows how much I love my wife and I will really die without her. Please I need some advise if my chart shows a divorse or is there a possibility that we will reconcile. Please help me friends.

Sourav,

Please send me all your wife's birth information to my private email (click on my name and go to my page, then select 'contact', and then click 'send Magnetic7 a private message'. In addition to this, you will also need to include the date, city and country that you were married as well. With these I will be able to tell you if divorce is imminent and advise you as to the best means of motivating her to return...

Magnetic7

Last edited: