Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology This is the place to share ASTROLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR DOING SPORTS PREDICTIONS. It is NOT the place to ask for betting advice. People posting sports betting predictions requests (e.g., "Who will win X game?" WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. Astrologers posting answers WITHOUT using astrology (e.g., "X will win Y game" WITHOUUT giving the astrology behind it WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. SHARE your sports astrological methods and techniques and DISCUSS the best ways to ASTROLOGICALLY predict sports.

Unread 12-25-2021, 05:26 PM

Smile Aston Villa Vs Chelsea Dec 26 2021

I cast a chart for Aston Villa Vs Chelsea Dec 26 2021 20:30 pm UT+ and got

ASC=Cancer (moon depositor Venus) in Capricorn
DSC=Saturn in Aquarius

Aston villa will wear the home kit white by blue and heavy brown which fits with the Saturn. I assign it as DSC.
Chelsea will wear either the home kit blue or away kit yellow which fits with ASC ruler Venus blue or yellow.

when I see the chart & I thought Aston villa will win the match which is the ruler of ASC Venus is just inside the 7th house which means Chelsea is under the control of Aston Villa and other evidence moon is near to IC which is good for Aston villa. also the dignity difference is Saturn=12 & Venus=-1which indicate Aston Villa is benefit. but I saw some thing that will prevent Aston villa from wining the match, its Pluto I remember fensi88 commented on my post on Chelsea vs Man united match I say Chelsea will won that match but the result is DRAW because of Pluto is near DSC. the same thing happen here Pluto is near DSC only 1 degree far. this means that Aston villa will not win. Also moon dispositior VENUS is RETROGRADE, which is one testimony about DRAW.

Finally, I conclude that the match will end DRAW.

Also for those who are willing to bet on this match I recommend you to bet 1x (Double chance for Aston Villa)

Any comments ???

Unread 12-26-2021, 06:31 AM

Post Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea Dec 26 2021

Here its the chart
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_aston_villa_vs_chelsea.78093.85573.jpg (57.5 KB, 7 views)
Unread 12-30-2021, 01:08 PM

Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea Dec 26 2021

Any prediction for Manchester United vs Burnley?
Unread 12-31-2021, 07:04 PM

Smile Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea Dec 26 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay shah View Post
Any prediction for Manchester United vs Burnley?
Sorry brother i see it today but i hav a prediction for Man united Vs wolves Jan 3 match.

I think the game has a possiblity to end a draw but i think the winner is depend on wolves Jersey if they wear their home kit yellow shirt/black short the will win that match but if they wear their away kit which is fully white they will lose the match. But don't forget that the chance of draw aren't 0 because moon is determinant.
Unread 01-03-2022, 06:35 PM

Smile Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea Dec 26 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by UHANNES View Post
Sorry brother i see it today but i hav a prediction for Man united Vs wolves Jan 3 match.

I think the game has a possiblity to end a draw but i think the winner is depend on wolves Jersey if they wear their home kit yellow shirt/black short the will win that match but if they wear their away kit which is fully white they will lose the match. But don't forget that the chance of draw aren't 0 because moon is determinant.

Like i said 3 days before the match wolves win the match and the wear their home Jersey yellow&black.

Also i said the chance of draw aren't 0 this means You can see that CR7 score a goal but its offside.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3149.jpg (27.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20220103-222908.jpg (30.4 KB, 8 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to UHANNES For This Useful Post:
pp90 (01-03-2022)
Unread 01-04-2022, 07:20 AM

Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea Dec 26 2021

Brilliant analysis. Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to Jay shah For This Useful Post:
UHANNES (01-04-2022)

Tags
2021, aston, chelsea, villa