Synastry chart

Hi,

I don't have my partner's TOB but just wondering if you could see anything about this relationship.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-03 at 10.55.07 pm.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-07-03 at 10.55.07 pm.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 32
Hi Cary2,

Thanks for looking at my synastry chart.

Which one would be the more dominant one?

Is this due to my Pluto conjunct his Mars?

In his natal, he has Pluto square Venus and I'm aware that can be possessive and dominant in relationships.

SR

Cary2

Banned
Hi Cary2,

Thanks for looking at my synastry chart.

Which one would be the more dominant one?

Is this due to my Pluto conjunct his Mars?

In his natal, he has Pluto square Venus and I'm aware that can be possessive and dominant in relationships.

SR

You didn't say which was you and which was him, so I didn't know until you mentioned the Pluto-Venus square. It is the Mars-Pluto contact that I mentioned. Actually both partners can be overcome by the influence, but he has the dangerous stellium with his Pluto which is opposite his Aries Moon. He looks compulsive, bitter and dangerous to me. The Pluto/Mars contact between you does not look good.

It is the Mars-Pluto contact that I mentioned. Actually both partners can be overcome by the influence, but he has the dangerous stellium with his Pluto which is opposite his Aries Moon. He looks compulsive, bitter and dangerous to me. The Pluto/Mars contact between you does not look good.

Yes you describe him well he is a violent dangerous man (however, not with me) and is very bitter at his mother.

Do you see anything positive between us? We are getting married next year.

Are you trying to say I'm going to marry Ike Turner in the nicest possible way?

I definitely saw my pluto conjunct his mars playout for the first 6 months of knowing each other, we would fight a lot but that seemed to pass and now we communicate really well.

SR

Cary2

Banned
Yes you describe him well he is a violent dangerous man (however, not with me) and is very bitter at his mother.

Do you see anything positive between us? We are getting married next year.

Are you trying to say I'm going to marry Ike Turner in the nicest possible way?

I definitely saw my pluto conjunct his mars playout for the first 6 months of knowing each other, we would fight a lot but that seemed to pass and now we communicate really well.

SR

I don't recommend the match. I can't say if he will be another Ike Turner, but possibly. I don't see why you are together. That's as far as I dare go as an astrologer. It's your decision, but I recommend against it.

katydid

Yikes...He has a Mars/Saturn/Pluto conjunction, opposed his Moon and square his Venus. And your Cancer Sun is right at the trigger point of that intense stressful T-square.

Your Sun turns that into a Grand Cross. Which can mean that marrying this man becomes 'your cross to bear.' Like you are sacrificing yourself, your freedom, your sense of safety sand security, by doing so.

I very rarely try and caution someone from marrying their fiancé. I just figure people have their own karmic debts and personal situations to play out together.

But I would like to remind you of your own words here:

"Yes you describe him well --he is a violent dangerous man ..."

You want to marry a violent dangerous man?

("however, not with me")

You do not know that he will never be violent and dangerous toward you. A violent dangerous man is always potentially dangerous towards his wife.

"and is very bitter at his mother. "

Guess what, once you marry him, you become a symbol of his mother. Good luck with that.

Do you believe you would ever be able to walk away from him if he became dangerous? I dont think it would be easy.

He has all the signs of an obsessive stalker that would fixate on you and prevent you from feeling safe. :bandit:

Please think deeply about your decision. He will demand utmost loyalty from you, which will include circumstances in which he is wrong and doing harmful things to others.

He will likely try and isolate you from others, especially loved ones that worry about your safety.

And your Pluto on his Mars will give him the excuse and justification in his mind, to respond in negative ways because you will deserve it for not believing in him snd trusting him, and being just like his mother. Someday he will see you in the same way hateful way he sees her. :pouty:

Thanks Katydid i appreciate your honesty as well.

Well, i actually like violent men, i don't think I have ever dated a man that wasn't. Again, not towards me, but they are very violent in nature and live in a very violent world so to speak.
Isn't it in my chart? I cant work it out myself. But if a man isn't an obsessive dangerous stalker with me I'm not interested in him. I absolutely need that intensity I couldn't imagine dating an average guy that didn't have that level of rage and passion. I wouldn't know what to do with them!

Is this my Pluto 1st house, Scorpio moon, 7th & 8th house ruler Mars/Pluto??

SR

katydid

Thanks Katydid i appreciate your honesty as well.

Well, i actually like violent men, i don't think I have ever dated a man that wasn't. Again, not towards me, but they are very violent in nature and live in a very violent world so to speak.
Isn't it in my chart? I cant work it out myself. But if a man isn't an obsessive dangerous stalker with me I'm not interested in him. I absolutely need that intensity I couldn't imagine dating an average guy that didn't have that level of rage and passion. I wouldn't know what to do with them!

Is this my Pluto 1st house, Scorpio moon, 7th & 8th house ruler Mars/Pluto??

SR

Can you post your natal chart here too. I'd like to look at it closer.

katydid

===================
Venus @ 0 Cancer /conjunct MC = Ruler of the chart [r Asc and 9th]
The only aspect it makes is a quincunx to Moon/Scorpio in 3rd. The Moon is the boss of your Venus, as Venus is in Cancer. But they are in disconnected signs.
So there may be a struggle between what you attract to yourself and what you secretly desire.

So you are instinctively [Moon] drawn to the intense Scorpionic type of passionate, obsessive intimacy with deeply felt communication and personal relations, [3rd house] sometimes craving taboo type of secrets
However [quincunx]
you also Love and want to have [venus] a stable emotional foundation [cancer] that is recognised by the public and your family [MC] and is safe and secure.

You are a 10th house Cancer with some very nice aspects to Saturn and Uranus. But the square to the 1st house Pluto probably overpowers much of that Saturn in Virgo energy and sets up a rebellious streak perhaps? Sun square Pluto describes someone with a self-image that is hidden, controlled, unseen. ... Their life can contain parts that remain untold, perhaps because of their intense need for privacy. Pluto energy surrounds anything that is emotionally invasive and can envelope and contain it.

So having Pluto in your 1st may mean that you hide much of your real self, as it squares the Cancer Sun, which may appear to be sensitive and mild-mannered.

Your Mars is in Gemini in the 9th of foreign travel and diverse cultures. Mars trines Pluto and nicely sextiles Mercury in the 11th, so learning about and engaging in diverse religions and cultures interests you immensely.

Your Saturn is in Virgo in the 12th. That can be difficult as it often indicates self doubt. It can be a deep-seated problem with confidence and a constant need for self affirming from others and even then not always believing it. It can be an unconscious fear instilled from childhood.

Very interesting!

It sounds a lot like me that I can resonate with.

I am definitely the rebel, the rule breaker. I think that's why I love Aquarians so much.

Yes, I def resonate with the intense scorpionic energy, which I feel plays out a lot in relationships in my life.

I'm SUPER secretive, but then I work in the sex industry and it's so highly stigmatised so it's just normal to conceal what I really do to people. It's like i live in a secret world.

I crave these crazy full-on intense over-the-top supercharged relationships but then all I want is to have a stable emotional foundation like you mention.

My Mars in Gemini I feel a lot too, I am a law student due to wanting to work with refugees and people from other cultures & religions that need a voice, i love all that.

I always feel my Saturn in the 12th feels like past life stuff to me where I had a traumatic death as a child and was separated from my family, its a huge theme in my life that I work on but it def feels the deepest.

Thanks Katydid for that insight into my chart.