Am I a Starseed or Indigo Child?

tikana

Lol..hey let's not go that far. I don't have a psychological problem.:smile: Inquisitive yes, investigative extremely, and very interested all 8th house or Uranian subjects. Possibly a little crazy because I am a Gemini whose Sun is Feral :tongue:...

I do want to say I appreciate you responding. I knew when I posted the question the answer was never going to be a straightforward yes or no answer. It will either be controversial or I will obtain newer insights. The journey of exploration nets valuable results either way for me so I am happy.

You actually helped me learn mechanisms in horary and view the art in a new light, which I never gave credit to before. Even though I may not agree with everything. So thank you.

And JUPITERASC, your memes are funny, but how come I feel like you are stalking all my threads all of a sudden now? :lol:

Hold on.. i was replying to jupasce ...i m just saying pick anything u will have workshops that does not mean its legit.
I m not saying u have it .. everyone has a quirk and not everyone is sane
If u google oddly news you will see how crazy ppl are in general

Last edited:

Oddity

You've also got the south node on the ascendant, which is going to indicate something corrupt or wrong. I think it's just another indicator that it isn't a good question.

Let me put it this way: if you were to discover that you're indigo or starseed or whatever - in what meaningful way would your life change? What would you do differently?

GemwDepth

Account Closed
@ tikana, ok no worries. I do have my own interpretations on this chart after researching some rules and reading sample interpretations. I personally think the chart is amazing and made me respect horary so much more now. But I am not going to "get" everything and how it all inter-relates on a level like Radu seem to.

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
You've also got the south node on the ascendant, which is going to indicate something corrupt or wrong. I think it's just another indicator that it isn't a good question.

Yes I noticed that too but my interpretation of it is different. The Aquarian-Leo axis resonates with me a lot as its my natal South Node and North Node. I also resonate with the Aquarian signature a great deal as its a predominant energies in my Draconian (soul) chart.

So to see my exact Nodal Degrees of 2 Aqua and 2 Leo reflected exactly on the horary, and then emphasized on the horary AC-DC angle is actually pretty amazing.

Its not exactly conjunct the AC or DC, but that would make the chart void as it would be in the first 3 degrees of the horary ASC. https://www.astrologyweekly.com/special-horary/early-ascendant.php

I interpret this as the Universe's way of letting me know the Aqua and Leo energy and soul destiny is important, without making the chart void by an exact conjunction, making the chart an Early Ascendant Chart.

Draconian wise, I am also a 13 Aqua Sun, reflected in the 13 Aqua Mars exactly. I wonder if that Mars, by being in the first house, also describes me, the querent.

Let me put it this way: if you were to discover that you're indigo or starseed or whatever - in what meaningful way would your life change? What would you do differently?

This is a very good question, I will have to think about it more properly and get back to you.

I do also want to share I asked a Tarot card reader the same question.

Please do not let this bias anyone on horary techniques or interps. This type of question may not be suitable for horary in general. And even then I don't think the usual mundane interpretations of events and techniques can apply to a non-event question.

So the Tarot reader has a very high percentile of historical accuracy. I've never asked her a spiritual question, just mundane things like love life, what people are thinking, mundane situations, etc. And of course, no one of any discipline is ever going to be perfect or accurate 100% of the time.

She said yes I am Indigo her cards reflect it.

She also said that's where my mental chatter comes from. Note, I don't have ADHD or any of the disorders mentioned above by the aforementioned parents of indigo children. Nor do I hear voices or anything crazy like that. My upbringing was pretty normal and I had no issues at school. She's just using an adjective to describe an impression she got, so don't take her word choice literally to mean I hear voices :).

But my mind IS working all the time. Its constantly on, thinking about a wide variety of topics. For some reason, friends and people who know me intimately have pointed it out. The fact they point this out to me tells me this must not be normal, right? I always thought being mentally on all the time was just a Gemini thing. Sometimes, I find myself problem solving in a half awake state where I am half dreaming. So I believe that quality is what she's referring to.

Last edited:

tikana

@ tikana, ok no worries. I do have my own interpretations on this chart after researching some rules and reading sample interpretations. I personally think the chart is amazing and made me respect horary so much more now. But I am not going to "get" everything and how it all inter-relates on a level like Radu seem to.

shrug I am out of this thread. you cant prove it via chart nor an actual research /findings. Horary is built on facts provable events not some vague theory written by 1960s psychologist …

Radu was very into metaphysical stuff. I spoke with him many times on the issues concerning spiritual stuff .. if you are sure you are indigo more power to you. Personally I don't believe it not in your chart or anything that had been written on the subject. BOth charts have moon void - very likely rumor is false. Then saturn in your case is strong yet void ... even if you take rumor true or not mars is peregrine (very likely false plus it is getting a square from merc trad ruler of news even with TOL from venus (venus has nothing to do with you but it is a research lord of 9th house), It's pretty safe to say, you are not indigo and theory s flawed cause venus rules 9th house (essentially research and that thing is weak retro and mute)) I have done enough horaries to say I am 100% sure you are not indigo and there is no such thing as indigo child.
Tarot cards again until I see horary say it is TRUE and it is provable on the concept of indigo then i'd believe it the only indigo I believe in is a plant in japan and makes indigo color naturally. Enjoy your life and stop clogging your head with some ultra violet indigoism. the other thing is you asked a question with "or". It is bad enough that we cannot prove indigo then we cannot figure out if you are starseed child or indigo. Tech speak we are al starseed children cause we did originate from a big bang

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
@ Tikana. Fair enough, thank you very much for your input though. I am not trying to be a pain-in-the-*** to question anything, rather, this thread and looking at the chart has made me respect horary a great deal. When it comes to a personal spiritual journey, one's rather invested to not leaving any stones unturned.

By some inkling of synchoroncity that's unexplainable, I came across this link by accident today. I wasn't even looking into Indigo children at this point, but researching something else.

Apparently, the newly-discovered planet, Quaoar on June 4, 2002, is associated with Indigo children, and is an astrological key to identifying them.

https://astrology.richardbrown.com/NewPlanets/qgen.shtml

In generational astrology (the astrology of the outer planets by sign), Quaoar is best seen in it's ability to define the generation which popular culture now calls the Indigo Children. The so-called Indigo Children began incarnating in small numbers during the 1980s and in larger numbers during the 1990s. A few stragglers are even incarnating now in late 2002. Understand that not all children born in the 1980s and 1990s are Indigos; indeed probably only a minority are Indigos...

While the complex astrological signatures for this generation involve all the now-known outer planets (Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, and Quaoar), Pluto and Quaoar are the bookends for this singular generation."...

Adding to that tapestry of energy is the Uranus-Neptune conjunction (January 1990 through December 1996 using a 6° orb), an exceptionally demanding energy in its own right. Combined with the Pluto-Quaoar conjunction, this gives us the highest energy group of people we've seen on this planet for several millennia. Uranus conjuncting Neptune lasted through the first two segments of the Quaoar-Pluto conjunction in the early 1990s, and cranks up the intensity and vibration to levels long-forgotten on planet Earth...

The Quaoar-Pluto energy is still unfolding right now in the early 21st Century. The bookend demarcating the end of the Indigo Generation and the beginning of a post-Indigo generation would likely be the end of the Quaoar-Pluto conjunction in November 2002 (my best estimate right now). Less likely demarcation points might be when Pluto leaves Sagittarius (2008), or Quaoar leaves Sagittarius (2017).

Ok I am absolutely positive I am one now. My Sun is at 13 degree Gemini, the same degree the Sun was at on the day the planet Quaoar was discovered in 2002. There will be a ton of skeptics, yet why did this planet, link and discovery date to the same degree as my natal sun pop up and stare me at the face today? The same time when I'm OPing an Indigo thread?

There is no such thing as accidents in astrology, just myriad synchoroncities that are undefined yet, simply because we do not know the meaning of them at the current time.

If Quaoar was only discovered in 2002, and associated with "Indigo Children" for only 16 years since its discovery. How many people have even heard about this? How many have had the chance to observe, conclude and analyze patterned connections between natal charts, Quaoar and an individual's soul footprint, in perhaps their draconian chart or other type of charts?

This is fairly new stuff, and the research and knowledge have simply not unfolded yet.

Do wish someone like Radu was here to give a metaphysical interpretation of an horary chart.

Last edited:

tikana

@ Tikana. Fair enough, thank you very much for your input though. I am not trying to be a pain-in-the-*** to question anything, rather, this thread and looking at the chart has made me respect horary a great deal. When it comes to a personal spiritual journey, one's rather invested to not leaving any stones unturned.

By some inkling of synchoroncity that's unexplainable, I came across this link by accident today. I wasn't even looking into Indigo children at this point, but researching something else.

Apparently, the newly-discovered planet, Quaoar on June 4, 2002, is associated with Indigo children, and is an astrological key to identifying them.

https://astrology.richardbrown.com/NewPlanets/qgen.shtml

Ok I am absolutely positive I am one now. My Sun is at 13 degree Gemini, the same degree the Sun was at on the day the planet Quaoar was discovered in 2002. There will be a ton of skeptics, yet why did this planet, link and discovery date to the same degree as my natal sun pop up and stare me at the face today? The same time when I'm OPing an Indigo thread?

There is no such thing as accidents in astrology, just myriad synchoroncities that are undefined yet, simply because we do not know the meaning of them at the current time.

If Quaoar was only discovered in 2002, and associated with "Indigo Children" for only 16 years since its discovery. How many people have even heard about this? How many have had the chance to observe, conclude and analyze patterned connections between natal charts, Quaoar and an individual's soul footprint, in perhaps their draconian chart or other type of charts?

This is fairly new stuff, and the research and knowledge have simply not unfolded yet.

Do wish someone like Radu was here to give a metaphysical interpretation of an horary chart.

u will believe whatever you will believe at 1 slightest "evidence" like i said you havent convinced me :) keep flooding the thread with no-proof. I am sure you will find eyes-n-ears who will nod with an agreement. Until you find serious medical/psych research on the topic, and believe me I have looked not a single PHD paper had been written on the topic,. Let's say the theory was put out in 1970s from 2018 and 1970s it has been 40 years NOT A SINGLE psychologist globally wrote a research on the topic! come on ... there are some things i wont fall for.

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
u will believe whatever you will believe at 1 slightest "evidence" like i said you havent convinced me :) keep flooding the thread with no-proof. I am sure you will find eyes-n-ears who will nod with an agreement. Until you find serious medical/psych research on the topic, and believe me I have looked not a single PHD paper had been written on the topic,. Let's say the theory was put out in 1970s from 2018 and 1970s it has been 40 years NOT A SINGLE psychologist globally wrote a research on the topic! come on ... there are some things i wont fall for.

I am not trying to convince you :smile:.

The Quaoar links and the Tarot result were actually posted for posterity for anyone else in my position who is researching the Indigo topic and believes it resonate with them.

I originally came across the topic on AW while researching something very personal to me with no relation to it. The "Indigo" concept resonated as it explains two decades of personal experiences that happened to me, yet those experiences doesn't happen to anyone else that I know of. After reflection, that's why I asked the horary question.

There seem to be two very strong camps whenever one mentions the word "Indigo", those who are firm believers and the firm detractors.

I personally do not believe in investing energy to change anyone's minds. It's wasted effort. If you don't believe it, then don't believe it. I am not trying to convince you of anything, and honestly what other people think have nothing to do with me.

I am only interested in exploring my own spiritual journey.

tikana

then run a question is the theory legit that is how you will know if indigo theory is legit or not.

shrug
look at 3rd house and figure out

GemwDepth

Account Closed
:biggrin: I thought u said u were out of this thread?

Why keep this going? I have my answer. You don't believe it, and that's fine. I'll go see the Tibetan master or healer one day as advised, its interesting to me.

Sounds like you are trying to change my mind. :smile:

StelliumNoise

Hi,

I am an indigo and I think you probably are too, however I think it's very unlikely that you are a starseed. I tried to reply to this post already but it's not showing up. I will try to remember what I wrote earlier. OK, all humans are wierd and seem like aliens compared to animals but that does not mean that we are aliens or star seeds. It's extremely unlikely that any of us are star seeds.
I think it was very creative of you to cast an horary chart to determine the answer to this question. I don't mean to go off topic but since you probably want to find out for sure I think you should consult a very experienced pranic healer or a Tibetan Master who can see your past lives. I am a new soul, as are most indigos, although we are highly evolved. If you can't afford to consult either source that I recommend, then finding articles online which state positive characteristics of indigo people should help. Stay grounded and share your gifts with the world!

O

It is very creative to cast a chart for this question and the chart I'm looking at, definitely screams star seed. With Pluto and Moon in the house of universal consciousness, along with North Node in the 6th house of service to others. Starseeds are learned/experienced souls who come here to shake up the collective structures, they don't have a lot of soul growing to do themselves. Scorpio in the 9th is also pretty interesting on the topic of having an Indigo energy signature.

Hooray has led me astray (job question)...the person saw a no. I saw a yes but said nothing, the job came through and they asked me where I saw "yes"

I think hooray and it's methodology is good with more specific questions.

Ostara

That's cool that the horary chart does back it up. I think some people really are starseeds, I just wanted to say that I don't think Indigos are necessarily the same. It would be neat to have ancestry of extra terrestrial origin. Are you satisfied with the horary answers Gem with Depth?

GemwDepth

Account Closed
That's cool that the horary chart does back it up. I think some people really are starseeds, I just wanted to say that I don't think Indigos are necessarily the same. It would be neat to have ancestry of extra terrestrial origin. Are you satisfied with the horary answers Gem with Depth?

Hi Ostara, sorry I've been away for a while.

I was actually amazed by the horary chart.

Before casting it, first, I didn't give much respect to the horary branch of astrology. Prior to this, horary seemed to be rather mundane, and I was uninterested in daily mundane topics (Where did I misplace my ring?, Does this guy like me? etc. ) which seemed to me rather small-minded and petty. I rather enjoy surprises and letting things happen. So I never paid attention to this branch.

I did it spontaneously in one of those accidentally-intuitive, but not really accidental moments. I didn't really know what to expect. But seeing the chart, the energy, how it describes what I feel inside, is just amazing to witness a spontaneous moment and idea captured by the Universe. Its just too amazing, the conjunctions and placements too coincidental not to award newfound respect to this branch of astrology.

So couple of effects. First, it made me respect horary a great deal. Its not only effective for mundane topics, but may be valid for other ones as long as we can figure out the rules to interpret them. Which likely will not be textbook.

Second, I think most indigos or star seeds would already know. We never accept the established paradigm as the "true answer". We are always exploratory and will explore to find our own answers. I rather enjoyed the process and what I've uncovered.

Lastly, finding out that I am indigo changes my life a lot. I think I've found the sites and online readings you were referring to and that I was meant to find them. It not only explains so many aspects of my past, but gives more internal assurance to my future path.

I hope that answers your question. And feel free to private message me if you want to chat more.

Last edited: