Am I a Starseed or Indigo Child?

GemwDepth

Account Closed
I was researching Starseeds and Indigo children and I felt I really resonated with the characteristics on a deep level. However there is really no way for any of us to know this type of subject matter for sure, so I thought horary may pose an interesting answer. I asked the question with sincere intentions.

What do you think?

Astrological debates are welcome. Note NN at this moment of time is at 2 Leo, which is conjunct my natal north node.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_am_i_a_starseed.79167.18221.jpg
    astro_2gw_am_i_a_starseed.79167.18221.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
How do you choose the significator here by priority?

Yet ASC ruler Saturn is in its own sign and own house. Jupiter exact on MC. Does moon or moon being void-off-course override the ASC ruler?

Last edited:

tikana

i m reading it as is the rumor/news true
We are not diagnosing desease to look at str if the asce.
Saturn is void

Ostara

Hi,

I am an indigo and I think you probably are too, however I think it's very unlikely that you are a starseed. I tried to reply to this post already but it's not showing up. I will try to remember what I wrote earlier. OK, all humans are wierd and seem like aliens compared to animals but that does not mean that we are aliens or star seeds. It's extremely unlikely that any of us are star seeds.
I think it was very creative of you to cast an horary chart to determine the answer to this question. I don't mean to go off topic but since you probably want to find out for sure I think you should consult a very experienced pranic healer or a Tibetan Master who can see your past lives. I am a new soul, as are most indigos, although we are highly evolved. If you can't afford to consult either source that I recommend, then finding articles online which state positive characteristics of indigo people should help. Stay grounded and share your gifts with the world!

O

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Thank you so much Ostara. I didn't know what the exact difference was between Star-seed and Indigo as the nomenclatures seemed to overlap. There is so many esoteric venues and schools of thought that describes very similar things that sometimes I feel they are all really talking about the same thing. They are just using different tools, methods, cultural perceptions and adjectives-words to give the same clue.

I will put the Tibetan Master or healer on my to-do list. I am very interested in knowing about my past lives. Thank you very much for the thought and idea!

And also -- Welcome to AW! I noticed this is your first post so I feel very honored you felt compiled to help.

Last edited:

tikana

Hi,

I am an indigo and I think you probably are too, however I think it's very unlikely that you are a starseed. I tried to reply to this post already but it's not showing up. I will try to remember what I wrote earlier. OK, all humans are wierd and seem like aliens compared to animals but that does not mean that we are aliens or star seeds. It's extremely unlikely that any of us are star seeds.
I think it was very creative of you to cast an horary chart to determine the answer to this question. I don't mean to go off topic but since you probably want to find out for sure I think you should consult a very experienced pranic healer or a Tibetan Master who can see your past lives. I am a new soul, as are most indigos, although we are highly evolved. If you can't afford to consult either source that I recommend, then finding articles online which state positive characteristics of indigo people should help. Stay grounded and share your gifts with the world!

O

Hi
Please look and try reading the chart ... This is horary board not general chat.
Tik

Oddity

Thanks. What is the astrological rationale for this? Can you explain? Moon in fall in 12th house?

The astrological rationale is that horary deals with verifiable facts. Since there is no verifiable way to tell if indigo or starseed even exist, it's pointless to do a horary about them.

tikana

The astrological rationale is that horary deals with verifiable facts. Since there is no verifiable way to tell if indigo or starseed even exist, it's pointless to do a horary about them.

Thats why moon is in 12 void and saturn is void

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Still don't get why Saturn is not the significator.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/dictionary/significator.php

"A planet may be taken as a significator of a person or of an event, or of affairs ruled by a House. Its strength by virtue of its Sign and House position and its relationship by aspects are then consulted in arriving at a judgment concerning a desired condition. In general the strongest planet in the Figure, usually the ruler of the Ascendant, is taken as the Significator of the native."

" The Sun and Midheaven are by some authorities deemed to have affinity as Significators of the honor, credit, and standing of the subject of the Figure, or of the surviving male head of the family; the Moon and Ascendant to have affinity as Significators of the personal fortunes…Jupiter, of wealth and increase; and Saturn, of disease, loss, death and decay. In this use there is danger of confusing the distinction between a Significator, as representing persons in Horary Astrology, and Promittors as representative of things promised or desired; but every planet in the Figure can be taken not only as the significator of something, but also as the Promittor of something."

Agree theoretically to the rules of Traditional Astrology. We are very probably limited by our physical realities.

Yet both Tarot and Psychics yields answers that cannot be verified. Some are just felt internally as true or untrue. I think only in experimentation and pushing the rules and the potentially controversial, can we arrive in new conclusions and discoveries.

Last edited:

tikana

Still don't get why Saturn is not the significator.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/dictionary/significator.php

"A planet may be taken as a significator of a person or of an event, or of affairs ruled by a House. Its strength by virtue of its Sign and House position and its relationship by aspects are then consulted in arriving at a judgment concerning a desired condition. In general the strongest planet in the Figure, usually the ruler of the Ascendant, is taken as the Significator of the native."

" The Sun and Midheaven are by some authorities deemed to have affinity as Significators of the honor, credit, and standing of the subject of the Figure, or of the surviving male head of the family; the Moon and Ascendant to have affinity as Significators of the personal fortunes…Jupiter, of wealth and increase; and Saturn, of disease, loss, death and decay. In this use there is danger of confusing the distinction between a Significator, as representing persons in Horary Astrology, and Promittors as representative of things promised or desired; but every planet in the Figure can be taken not only as the significator of something, but also as the Promittor of something."

Agree theoretically to the rules of Traditional Astrology. We are very probably limited by our physical realities.

Yet both Tarot and Psychics yields answers that cannot be verified. Some are just felt internally as true or untrue. I think only in experimentation and pushing the rules and the potentially controversial, can we arrive in new conclusions and discoveries.

Bc saturn is void.
Moon is void
Double void - nothing happens

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Yes nothing happens. According to Radu's interpretation above from 10 years ago, he interprets it as a spiritual question. Hence nothing is suppose to happen as its not a mundane matter involving actual events.

"Now about the void of course Moon in Scorpio. This is a spiritual question - targeted at the qualities of one's soul, so I wouldn't expect the Moon to be otherwise, having aspects to other planets. This is not a worldly matter, there is nothing to do about it, there is no event to expect."

Its actually rather interesting now to draw similarities between my spontaneous query (the chart the Universe gave) and the querent who asked the exact same question more than 10 years ago.

In both charts:

- Both moon are in fall or detriment signs, in hidden houses, and void of course.
- Strong angle conjunctions and overall Uranian signature.
- Strong Uranus oppositions, both involving Sun and Mercury opposing Uranus.
- Nodal connections (Her horary mars conjunct horary SN, my horary SN-NN are on the horary AC-DC axis, and the horary SN-NN are the same as my natal SN-NN).

Last edited:

tikana

Here is the core problem with both charts. Indigos / starchildren etc is a theory based on 1960s theorist i forgot the name who wrote paper on this. Remember back then a lot of people were into spiritual stuff like that (just listen to Age of aquarius song). You and Radu basing your judgments on these 2 charts on the fact that indigo theory is proven (and it is not). So A. you need to figure out if theory is correct to begin with then B. figure out if you fall into that category.

Tik

JUPITERASC

Here is the core problem with both charts. Indigos / starchildren etc
is a theory
based on 1960s theorist i forgot the name who wrote paper on this.
Remember back then a lot of people were into spiritual stuff like that
(just listen to Age of aquarius song).
You and Radu basing your judgments on these 2 charts
on the fact that indigo theory is proven (and it is not).
So A. you need to figure out if theory is correct to begin with
then B. figure out if you fall into that category.

Tik
A variety of books, conferences and related materials have been created
surrounding belief in the idea of indigo children and their nature and abilities.
The interpretations of these beliefs range
from their being the next stage in human evolution,
in some cases possessing paranormal abilities
such as telepathy
to the belief that they are more empathetic and creative than their peers.
No scientific studies give credibility to
the existence of indigo children or their traits.
The label appeals to some parents
whose children have been diagnosed with learning disabilities
and to parents seeking to believe that their children are special.
Critics view this as a way for parents
to avoid considering pediatric treatment or a psychiatric diagnosis.
The list of traits used to describe the children
has also been criticized for being vague enough to be applied to almost anyone :smile:
a form of the Forer effect.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_children

tikana

A variety of books, conferences and related materials have been created
surrounding belief in the idea of indigo children and their nature and abilities.
The interpretations of these beliefs range
from their being the next stage in human evolution,
in some cases possessing paranormal abilities
such as telepathy
to the belief that they are more empathetic and creative than their peers.
No scientific studies give credibility to
the existence of indigo children or their traits.
The label appeals to some parents
whose children have been diagnosed with learning disabilities
and to parents seeking to believe that their children are special.
Critics view this as a way for parents
to avoid considering pediatric treatment or a psychiatric diagnosis.
The list of traits used to describe the children
has also been criticized for being vague enough to be applied to almost anyone :smile:
a form of the Forer effect.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_children

you can look up and psychological disorder and affiliate yourself with it.
meh indigo theory is vague as a human on lsd
anyone can do workshops and etcc just take a look at Elizabeth Holmes, Theranos C.E.O. ... how much bullsh*t has this company created how many ultra rich dumbazzes invested in this scam

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
you can look up and psychological disorder and affiliate yourself with it.
meh indigo theory is vague as a human on lsd
anyone can do workshops and etcc just take a look at Elizabeth Holmes, Theranos C.E.O. ... how much bullsh*t has this company created how many ultra rich dumbazzes invested in this scam

Lol..hey let's not go that far. I don't have a psychological problem.:smile: Inquisitive yes, investigative extremely, and very interested all 8th house or Uranian subjects. Possibly a little crazy because I am a Gemini whose Sun is Feral :tongue:...

I do want to say I appreciate you responding. I knew when I posted the question the answer was never going to be a straightforward yes or no answer. It will either be controversial or I will obtain newer insights. The journey of exploration nets valuable results either way for me so I am happy.

You actually helped me learn mechanisms in horary and view the art in a new light, which I never gave credit to before. Even though I may not agree with everything. So thank you.

And JUPITERASC, your memes are funny, but how come I feel like you are stalking all my threads all of a sudden now? :lol:

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
I was thinking, we are focusing too much on the "indigo" terminology and trying to define it in a literal sense. No one can define this word literally.

This is just a word and an adjective someone invented to describe a phenomena that's more or less intangible. Everyone will resonate with this differently.

Radu grasp that and what the querent was really trying to ask. He basically interpreted the question and the chart to ask, if the querent's soul is a maverick soul.

I am the querent so I know what I was really trying to ask behind the original question.

What if we reword the question to something more literal: Am I put on earth for a humanitarian purpose?

So that leads to:

1. Personally, I think the universe "gets" one's intent. I worded the question in a way that made sense to me, but it may not make sense to others. I think the same chart still apply. What is your personal perspective on this? Do you think the universe gets the querent's underlying message and intent on a horary chart? And I don't have to recast the chart and ask twice?

2. If we do reword the question, how would the horary interpretation go? What houses are we looking at? Which ones are the depositors of those houses?

If you do decide to respond though, lets please keep it a theoretical discussion describing technique and conclusions. And no personal attacks on mental disorders :lol: