Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 09-16-2013, 06:35 AM

Re: Does my daughter's chart indicate any physical/mental disabilities

Madam,

sun-saturn tough opposition, sun significator for health and physique, saturn significator for disease, represent bones, nerves etc. wonder whether examined by an orthopaedic and neurologist for bone formation and nerve reflexes.

venus-ketu over the 12th for health/hospitalisation/medical expenses, ketu contracts, wonder whether any zinc deficiency etc, kidney trouble/pain, ketu for pain/surgery/injury.

faith permitting,

for sun-saturn opposition could offer once a month,
1.25kg each wheat, whole black gram,
at Shiva temple, on a late saturday evening after sunset,

daily evening light sesame oil lamp at the alter at home;
observe fast saturday evenings.

for venus-ketu, could offer once a month,
1.25kg each white rice, white til, whole green gram,
friday late evening at Lakshmi/Renukamata temple,
one whole unpeeled coconut, kumkum, karpoor packet, white chunari.

daily evening offer white til revadi prasad,
and perform karpoor/camphor arathy for Mataji.

hope generic observations help.

GOD BLESS!!!

kshantaram

ps : wonder, why being indian born, following ayurveda, showing charts to indian astrologers, not posted on vedic forum, for opinion!

OM SHRI SAIGURUVE NAMAHA, OM SHRISAIGANESHAYA NAMAHA

OM SHRI MAHALAKSHMIYAI NAMAHA

JAI DEVI AMBABAYEE, PARSHURAMACHE AYEE,
ARTI OVALUN MAJHE RENUKA AYEE

ADITYAYA SOMAYA MANGALAYA BUDHAYA SAHA,
GURU SUKRA SHANEBYOSCHA, RAHUVE KETUVE NAMO NAMAHA

OM TRAYAMBAKAM YAJAMAHE SUGANDHIM PUSHTIVARDHANAM
URVA RUKMIVA BANDHANAM MRUTYORMUKSHEEYA MA AMRUTAT

OM NAMAHA SHIVAYA !!!

The Following User Says Thank You to kshantaram For This Useful Post:
curiousgal (09-16-2013)
Unread 09-16-2013, 06:46 PM

Dear Zarathu, Thank you so much for your kind Words, prayers and best wishes

Dear Poyi,
With respect to Liver, the neurologist did indicate she felt the liver was slightly large, but no tests have been ordered So far. Still waiting for the neurology report.

However, you mentioned "albumin". Now that is something that I already have a prescription for and I need to have those tests done. I am also wondering if she has got toxins in her body which is affecting her adversely. Her ayurvedic doc indicated that We Will work to eliminate toxins from my daughter's body which should help her to some extent. I hope the uncertainity and the difficulty in diagnosis clears up soon and we know clearly What is bothering my daughter.

Dear Shantaram-ji,
We did get my daughter's nerves tested (when she Was 2 months old). Results were normal. Her neurologist however indicated that We may get it done again after she reviews all reports again. She's not been tested for her bones as yet. Neither has she been tested for her kidneys or zinc.

We do have her muscle biopsy surgery to be scheduled. And if her breathing problem is severe, she may also need tracheostomy (tube in her throat to help her breathe). So atleast one surgery (muscle biopsy) is in the pipeline for sure.

Also sir, I did post in the vedic section too earlier, but this thread was more to go into details as to her physical/mental issues, if any.
Below is the link to the thread from the vedic Section
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=52213
The Following User Says Thank You to curiousgal For This Useful Post:
poyi (09-16-2013)
Unread 09-16-2013, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousgal View Post

Dear Shantaram-ji,

We did get my daughter's nerves tested (when she Was 2 months old). Results were normal. Her neurologist however indicated that We may get it done again after she reviews all reports again. She's not been tested for her bones as yet. Neither has she been tested for her kidneys or zinc.

We do have her muscle biopsy surgery to be scheduled. And if her breathing problem is severe, she may also need tracheostomy (tube in her throat to help her breathe). So atleast one surgery (muscle biopsy) is in the pipeline for sure.

Also sir, I did post in the vedic section too earlier, but this thread was more to go into details as to her physical/mental issues, if any.

Below is the link to the thread from the vedic Section
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=52213

are you saying you find western tropical astrology is better at medical astrology - physical/mental issues.

vedic astrology implies ayurveda - vaata, pitta, kapha, etc; you are opting for ayurveda but consulting tropical astrology. nothing wrong in getting all shades of opinions, while expert opinion can always be valued.

- my idea is to maintain synchronisation of approach. vedic chart generally has all signs one step behind by 24deg ayanamsa, change of signs would lead to change in diagnosis in terms of medical astrology, and the remedial measures in terms of ayurvedic diagnosis and medicine, prayers, etc.

hope i am able to make my limited point.

regards and good wishes,

kshantaram
Unread 09-16-2013, 07:03 PM

Oh no Sir. I do not know much about vedic/western astrology. I wanted to hear varied opinions regarding my daughter's health because I am so desperate to see her become ok and lead a normal and healthy life.
If my daughter is able to even move slightly now, it is after I started "marma massage" with "Bala Ashwagandhadi" oil. If she is alert now, it is because of using "Brahmi Ghritam". So definitely credit to her current health condition is completely with our very own Ayurveda.

At the same time, based on advice from western medical astrologers, I also got a few other tests done for my daughter which indicated that she may have some basic nutritional deficiencies (thyroid, sodium etc).

I want to utilize all the best inputs that I get to help my daughter recover faster. Ofcourse, whatever God wills is what will happen eventually.
Unread 09-16-2013, 07:06 PM

Quote:
wow, how could I forget about this! The afflicted T-square Venus is in Gemini, Mercury afflicted. Gemini also rules upper respiratory system. Venus is the ruler of Taurus, Jupiter in Taurus, Taurus rules throat, tonsils, swallowing that will also mean the rulership over the trache site!!

OH MY GOD.Medical astrology is totally fascinating! So There you go, Why Jupiter ruler of 6th house, and how it is indirectly afflicted by the chain actions of Mercury>Venus>Jupiter>6th house & the 12th house Venus in Gemini, hospitalization!
I believe there is something of the divine mystery in everything that exists. We can see it sparkle in a sunflower or a poppy. We sense more of the unfathomable mystery in a butterfly that flutters from a twig--or in a goldfish swimming in a bowl. But we are closest to God in our own soul. Only there can we become one with the greatest mystery of life. In truth, at very rare moments we can experience that we ourselves are that divine mystery. --Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World
Unread 09-16-2013, 07:42 PM

I also just noticed the quincunx aspect (minor negative aspect) of Mars quincunx Mercury and Uranus. So during the progression when the orb is tight and within effective range (within 2 degrees +/-), you daughter may have more implications related to Mars and Mercury.

So from now on, September till November reminds the same, *December* may experience slightly more pronounced symptoms then again more pronounced from *July 2014 till December 2014*. Then from January 2015, you should see the negative affects of the minor negative aspect of Mars quincunx to Mercury to decrease as the aspect will begin to separate! It will be slowly improving, from all I hope as per theory aspect will start to weaken.

However the Mars quincunx Uranus will stay in effect for long term as Uranus doesn't move much in progression.

The positive side, your daughter is Cancer ascendant, Progressed Moon will move very quick, by April 2015 Moon will enter into Taurus her exaltation sign which is a positive thing. At that time Venus the ruler of Taurus Sun and Moon won't have any major aspect at all, we called it unaspected, that will indirectly show some unusual behaviors of the Progressed Moon as well as the Progressed Sun. I am not sure how to interpret this but I do see Part of fortune (the Round circle with Cross inside), in the progressed chart, it will conjunct her progressed Ascendant which is also another positive sign.

And again, thank you so much for being so responsive with all your updates that really helps me to learn. I am very eager to sharpen my skills and this can only be done by reading charts and by you being open with your updates. I am truly enjoying this process of learning and I wish you hope and endurance to you and your daughter.
I believe there is something of the divine mystery in everything that exists. We can see it sparkle in a sunflower or a poppy. We sense more of the unfathomable mystery in a butterfly that flutters from a twig--or in a goldfish swimming in a bowl. But we are closest to God in our own soul. Only there can we become one with the greatest mystery of life. In truth, at very rare moments we can experience that we ourselves are that divine mystery. --Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World
The Following User Says Thank You to poyi For This Useful Post:
curiousgal (09-19-2013)
Unread 09-17-2013, 04:02 AM

Poyi,

Can you explain further the following:

The positive side, your daughter is Cancer ascendant, Progressed Moon will move very quick, by April 2015 Moon will enter into Taurus her exaltation sign which is a positive thing. At that time Venus the ruler of Taurus Sun and Moon won't have any major aspect at all, we called it unaspected, that will indirectly show some unusual behaviors of the Progressed Moon as well as the Progressed Sun. I am not sure how to interpret this but I do see Part of fortune (the Round circle with Cross inside), in the progressed chart, it will conjunct her progressed Ascendant which is also another positive sign.

Actually I read the word "fortune" and "positive sign" and that caught my attention
Unread 09-17-2013, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Poyi,

Can you explain further the following:

Actually I read the word "fortune" and "positive sign" and that caught my attention
The easier way is just to remember the time periods and see if your child symptoms intensified and the time period it may start to ease as I mentioned it. Progressed planets and signs of the planets are the movement of the natal planets continue to move after birth. They mark the events that are related to what they rule. In this case I concentrated on Uranus, Mercury and Mars as well as progresses Moon her ascendant ruler. If you want to understand how I observe those movements. You can draw up progressed chart for the periods I mentioned above and look at the orb of the aspect becomes tighter and loosen up.

When a planet goes unaspected we simply don't have any clear idea what it will do. There is term I saw some members used the planet became "Feral" acting on it own and no relationship with any other planet and it doesn't make any aspect to anyone but on her own way solely.

Last edited by poyi; 09-17-2013 at 09:08 AM.
Unread 09-18-2013, 09:11 PM

Curiousgal. you and your daughter are in my thoughts and prayers. so glad to hear she is getting better it does bring tears to my eyes.
I am sending you lots of love and positive energy!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Terrabella For This Useful Post:
curiousgal (09-19-2013)
Unread 09-19-2013, 04:17 AM

I also believe your child will be highly intelligent. mercury is highly aspected in her chart. mars and neptune do pose serious dissipation. Neptune and mars together are some of the worst (of course here the connection is opposition and not conjunction).

Jupiter also rules muscles and bone tissue. jupiter in pisces is neptunian, which again is difficulty in developing body mass. As you said it hypotonia.

The reason for the seven year period is that saturn forms the identity and gels the energy into place within someone. a child not yet formed, or gelled by saturn does not have the same force upon an individual.

I appreciate you posting and will send some reiki to your daughter. I hope she gets better.
The Following User Says Thank You to 66dragonfly66 For This Useful Post:
curiousgal (09-19-2013)
Unread 09-19-2013, 04:47 AM

Thank you so much everyone of you.
Yes, she definitely is getting better slowly but surely, in very minute terms.
Thanks for all your prayers...means a lot to us!
God bless each of you as well.
Unread 01-06-2014, 08:15 AM

Hello everyone,

My daughter got her blood work done for extensive genetic testing. It's been 16 wks since the test and the results are expected in 10-20 days timeframe.

Based on my daughter's chart and the current transits, I understood that it is difficult to diagnose her problem. But there were indications that Neptune's transit this month "might" help understand the problem that my daughter has.

Would it be possible for someone to once again look and tell me if the test results are going to indicate anything this time or are we going to draw a blank once again?

Also, if the test results are negative this time, the only option left is a muscle biopsy surgery? Can someone tell if she is going to go through any surgery in Feb-Mar?

Thanks
Unread 01-06-2014, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Hello everyone,

My daughter got her blood work done for extensive genetic testing. It's been 16 wks since the test and the results are expected in 10-20 days timeframe.

Based on my daughter's chart and the current transits, I understood that it is difficult to diagnose her problem. But there were indications that Neptune's transit this month "might" help understand the problem that my daughter has.

Would it be possible for someone to once again look and tell me if the test results are going to indicate anything this time or are we going to draw a blank once again?

Also, if the test results are negative this time, the only option left is a muscle biopsy surgery? Can someone tell if she is going to go through any surgery in Feb-Mar?

Thank
s
These are basically Horary astrology style questions
Consider asking an Horary question

Horary questions on Medicine and Health
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...splay.php?f=50

GUIDANCE FOR STARTING NEW THREADS http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ead.php?t=8583
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 01-08-2014, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
These are basically Horary astrology style questions
Consider asking an Horary question

Horary questions on Medicine and Health
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...splay.php?f=50

GUIDANCE FOR STARTING NEW THREADS http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ead.php?t=8583
Thank u. I did post the same question in the horary section too.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=71082
Unread 01-08-2014, 04:52 PM

I will For the betterment of your child and hope the angels protect your child through her development process.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ads For This Useful Post:
curiousgal (01-08-2014)
Unread 01-29-2014, 07:13 AM

Dear all,

Just wanted to update you all that my daughter is showing small signs of improvement.
Mentally, physically, visually, orally (feeding) - all areas there are improvements....even though they are minute.
But week on week, we are seeing her do something new.
All her therapists (physical, developmental, vision, speech, feeding) do agree that every alternate week they are seeing her do something that she didnt do in their previous visit.
Her neck is still not steady but she's getting better. She does roll though (not continuously but just once from her back to her belly and then stays that way).

Her genetic testing (whole exome sequencing test which checks for a multitude of genetic disorders) results are still awaited. We are hoping and praying that they find out the root cause for her problem so that we know and if a solution exists, we can work towards the same.

For now, I thank God for what she is able to do. My lil' one who would not even look at my face now looks at me and smiles. She smiles when I talk to her. Feels wonderful and I feel truly blessed!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curiousgal For This Useful Post:
demetraceres (01-29-2014), poyi (01-29-2014)
Unread 01-29-2014, 11:38 AM

You are a great mum. From the bottom of my heart, I wish hardship will soon be the past may your child and family be blessed with optimism and forever strength.
The Following User Says Thank You to poyi For This Useful Post:
curiousgal (02-06-2014)
Unread 02-06-2014, 06:19 PM

Thank you Poyi.

To everyone else, here is an update:

Here's an update

Ok....so the genetic testing results (Whole Exome Sequencing test) are in....but nothing showed up...I mean, they werent able to diagnose the cause for her medical condition.
They are now suggesting muscle biopsy, spinal tap and a few other blood tests.
What did however show up on the genetic testing (unrelated to her present condition) is that she has Brugada syndrome(The Brugada syndrome is a genetic disease that is characterised by abnormal electrocardiogram findings and an increased risk of sudden cardiac death). My husband is the carrier of that gene and he too has it. Towards that, we are to meet a cardiologist for next steps.
My husband and I are very confused about whether we should proceed with the muscle biopsy or not because like I said in my earlier posts, she has breathing issues, so post anaesthesia, there is a risk involved.

We are wondering if we should just wait it out for a while before getting her surgery done.

I was so hoping that the genetic testing would yeild some results....so very disappointed that nothing came up
Unread 02-06-2014, 10:19 PM
Banned

Her horoscope is quite strong and there will be no problems with her after 2016. Have a look at the following :

House Description Strength% Self Analysis 1 Personality, Individuality, Head 81.24 2 Wealth, assets, family, speech, Face 61.33 3 Co-borns, confidants, courage, Hands and Shoulders 87.06 4 Happiness, comforts, pleasures, Heart & Lungs 81.77 5 Children, intelligence, mind, Upper Abdomen 71.64 6 Debts, Diseases, Enemies, Lower Abdomen 64.94 7 Marital Happiness, Small Intestine, Liver 75.96 8 Longevity, Distresses, Colon, Kidneys, Genitals 54.46 9 Luck ,Fortune, Thighs 50.14 10 Career, Profession, Job Satisfaction, Knees 60.89 11 Gains, Returns from Career, Calf and ankles 54.63 12 Wasteful Expenditure, Losses, Feet 66.53

Net strength 68.52
Higher strength for positive significations makes it more potent

Higher strength for negative significations negate the negatives (Debts, Diseases, Enemies, Losses etc.)

Less than 35% - Failed, failure becoming more and more as it goes down

35 to 40 - Passed

41 to 45 - Above average

46 to 50 - Third Class

51 to 60 - Second Class

61 to 70 - First Class

71 to 80 - Distinction

81 to 90 - Excellent

Greater than 90 - Outstanding

She has a net strength of 68%+ and she will be a very normal human being. Now Balarishta (infantile problems) is going on till 2016 and thereafter if you find any problem, do get in touch with me at my email address and I will suggest you suitably.
The Following User Says Thank You to TMR For This Useful Post:
curiousgal (02-06-2014)
Unread 02-06-2014, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMR View Post
Her horoscope is quite strong and there will be no problems with her after 2016. Have a look at the following :

House Description Strength% Self Analysis 1 Personality, Individuality, Head 81.24 2 Wealth, assets, family, speech, Face 61.33 3 Co-borns, confidants, courage, Hands and Shoulders 87.06 4 Happiness, comforts, pleasures, Heart & Lungs 81.77 5 Children, intelligence, mind, Upper Abdomen 71.64 6 Debts, Diseases, Enemies, Lower Abdomen 64.94 7 Marital Happiness, Small Intestine, Liver 75.96 8 Longevity, Distresses, Colon, Kidneys, Genitals 54.46 9 Luck ,Fortune, Thighs 50.14 10 Career, Profession, Job Satisfaction, Knees 60.89 11 Gains, Returns from Career, Calf and ankles 54.63 12 Wasteful Expenditure, Losses, Feet 66.53

Net strength 68.52
Higher strength for positive significations makes it more potent

Higher strength for negative significations negate the negatives (Debts, Diseases, Enemies, Losses etc.)

Less than 35% - Failed, failure becoming more and more as it goes down

35 to 40 - Passed

41 to 45 - Above average

46 to 50 - Third Class

51 to 60 - Second Class

61 to 70 - First Class

71 to 80 - Distinction

81 to 90 - Excellent

Greater than 90 - Outstanding

She has a net strength of 68%+ and she will be a very normal human being. Now Balarishta (infantile problems) is going on till 2016 and thereafter if you find any problem, do get in touch with me at my email address and I will suggest you suitably.
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for re-affirming what a few other astrologers said...that she is presently undergoing Balarishta and that by the age of 5, she would have outgrown her medical problems.
She is presently undergoing lot of therapy (physical, developmental, feeding, speech, vision). At the same time, she is getting ayurvedic therapy too where I've been taught to do "marma point massage" to her everyday using Bala Ashwagandhadi Tailam (Kottakal). She is also undergoing Basti treatment to help eliminate toxins from her body.

And since Oct-Nov last year (2013), we are seeing continuous improvement in her which makes us as well as her doctors happy that she is progressing and not deteriorating. The doctors have indicated that maybe the problem is in her brain...ie., functioning of the brain. There is no test to determine how the brain functions...so nobody can tell.

But of late, her responses are improving....so we are guessing that maybe her brain development is terribly slow and she is just starting to get better.

I did want to find out the root cause of the problem, because knowing the problem will help us to be wary of the side effects or any other issues that we need to watch out for throughout her life. So am definitely disappointed that none of the tests are providing answers.

Thanks once again for taking your time and providing your reviews.

You made my day!
Unread 02-07-2014, 03:22 AM

Quote:

I did want to find out the root cause of the problem, because knowing the problem will help us to be wary of the side effects or any other issues that we need to watch out for throughout her life. So am definitely disappointed that none of the tests are providing answers.
Notice in her natal chart that Uranus is the most elevated planet, and is in partile conjunction with the MC: a characteristic of Uranus is "hard to figure out conditions", "causes which cannot be determined or understood", etc; this might be the situation here-notice too that Uranus (which, along with Mercury, is affinitive to the nervous system) is posited in Aries (affinitive to the head), and indeed Mercury too is not far from the MC and is also posited in Aries.
The Following User Says Thank You to dr. farr For This Useful Post:
curiousgal (02-07-2014)
Unread 02-07-2014, 03:26 AM

On the positive side, regarding Uranus-this planet is significator for unconventional therapies-since it posits the 10th whole sign house (the house of treatments), this bodes well for such therapies likely being successful in her case.
curiousgal (02-07-2014)
Unread 02-07-2014, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. farr View Post
Notice in her natal chart that Uranus is the most elevated planet, and is in partile conjunction with the MC: a characteristic of Uranus is "hard to figure out conditions", "causes which cannot be determined or understood", etc; this might be the situation here-notice too that Uranus (which, along with Mercury, is affinitive to the nervous system) is posited in Aries (affinitive to the head), and indeed Mercury too is not far from the MC and is also posited in Aries.
Thank you Dr.Farr.
That's exactly what the Geneticist seem to indicate today...which is why he is recommending that she undergo another Nerve Conduction Study and also to undergo a Spinal Tap to obtain CSF to identify what the problem could be. But he seemed to think the problem is mainly in her brain which is affecting her overall development.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. farr
On the positive side, regarding Uranus-this planet is significator for unconventional therapies-since it posits the 10th whole sign house (the house of treatments), this bodes well for such therapies likely being successful in her case.
She is for sure improving. There's no doubt abt that. Combination of all the therapies as well as the ayurvedic treatment is all helping her.
Everytime I meet the doc, they tell me that even though she is "doing things", her muscle tone is still the same. Today the Geneticist said, the very fact that she is moving more now, lifting her arms, lifting her legs, kicking legs, rolling over etc indicates that her muscle tone is definitely better than what it was earlier. However, when they tap her knees with a hammer (dont know the name of the medical instrument), I've been told that they do not feel any reflex at all!

Her ayurvedic doc did however indicate that when we met her for the first time, my daughter didnt have any reflexes in her feet....and when we met her a month ago, she said that my daughter now has Plantar reflex. So yeah....small improvements....also, she is a much happier child...smiling very often...looking around and enjoying what she sees.
Unread 02-20-2014, 06:13 PM

Will my child be a normal child?
I keep hearing all of them ie., each and everyone of her doc say, "she will get better, but she cannot be a normal child".
So my question is...irrespective of the time frame that she would need to do well, will my daughter be a normal child? Will she be able to sit, walk, talk and do the regular stuff that other kids do?

I posted the above question in the vedic section too because I know the method of interpreation is a little different there.
Unread 02-21-2014, 04:41 AM

See my response in your other thread.
curiousgal (02-23-2014)

Tags
chart, daughter, disabilities, physical or mental